PDA

View Full Version : Bi lad looking to join a BI M/F couple.

crewboi83
May 7, 2011, 5:04 PM
Where can I look to find this

I'm bi, but lean more towards men, but love bi/str8 guys so would love to join him and his partner in the bedroom, to watch, lend a hand and even take his load. im in north east.

anyone able to help me out?

bullhead69
May 7, 2011, 5:26 PM
Sorry, I can't help. But, if you find such a site let me know..LOL

Bisexualnewbie
May 8, 2011, 1:31 AM
You join a long list of bi guys who would love to join a couple but were unable to. I live in Las Vegas and have wanted to do it for 5 years now, still do but it seems Vegas is more conservative than people think.

shaver6
May 8, 2011, 2:43 AM
I too have been trying to find a nice Bi M/F couple, and so far, I have only found one, and that was over 5 years ago. It was a great experience, and ever since then, I have been looking to repeat that experience again. Most M/F couple are only interested in adding a woman to the mix. Single males are treated sort of like an ugly red haired step child. As Roddy Dangerfield always said...."I can't get no respect"!!!!

maxtor
May 8, 2011, 4:14 AM
go to AdultFriendFinder.com and create you an account and you can query on M/W looking for man, or M/M looking for man, or quite a few other senerio's. there are a lot of couples, m/m, m/w, w/w, that are looking for another to join in on their activities. a lot of them are actually looking for younger men to help out in the bedroom, actually a lot of them a looking for a bi to have sex with both the man and woman at the same time. you might fall into a long relationship if they like you. it may get to be a habit if you build trust then you will be able to visit and lay up with them for a while and fuck your brains out whether it be with the man or woman or at the same time. there are a lot of that in England. that stuff is more widely accepted as a norm rather than kink here in the states. if i was a younger man i would surely be single and have me a couple that i would spend a lot of time with for good times in and out of the bed. perfect setup without the hassle of being married or attached. never know, you might find you a sugar couple that will take care of you in a lot of ways. i would look for an older attractive couple that is well established and willing to spend money for pleasure and getting what both needs.

Where can I look to find this

I'm bi, but lean more towards men, but love bi/str8 guys so would love to join him and his partner in the bedroom, to watch, lend a hand and even take his load. im in north east.

anyone able to help me out?

nicco413
May 8, 2011, 4:19 AM
I must be a lucky guy then!!
I have been bi since an early age- usual mutual suck and wanks- then full anal etc later when more mature.
My late wife- 37 years together and lots of fun times - used to love using a vib on me which prepared me for my first anal receive and I loved it. Since her death I have had several 3sums and 4sums, mmf mmmf mfmf - and they have all been local people in the wiltshire/glos area of the uk.
Dont give up there are people out there, it is a very big step to actually meet people, complete strangers, when you may have made only fone or cyber contact - it requires a large degree of trust on all parts.
Very nice when it happens!!

billandbetti
May 8, 2011, 6:43 AM
Hello

Im the wife in a bi relationship, im straight as but we love to play with bi guys, in Australia there are alot of adult dating sites where couples put down what they are looking for, tho there is not that many man bi couples there are a few, we have had a lot of fun using it, im suprised there isnt more couples wanting it as there are heaps of guys who would give their right arm to take part in a mmf, i think it must be the women that arnt to into it, not sure why tho....there is only one thing better than a nice hard dick and thats 2 nice hard dicks.....lol

Good luck hope you find a nice couple as its the best thing ever

jimmyhopkins09
May 8, 2011, 2:00 PM
As you live in the uk, you could try www.bibritain.co.uk, and see what they offer. I haven't used it fully yet, cos i ain't ready, but you might have beta luck.