PDA

View Full Version : Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

Pages : [1] 2

Basin_Bouy
May 2, 2011, 2:38 PM
Personally, I love it!

taz321
May 2, 2011, 3:01 PM
I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!! :tongue:

cliffml
May 2, 2011, 5:20 PM
I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!! :tongue:

Taz, first you have to be with a guy you are very comfortable with and trust. Your probably to excited and tense up, just relax and go slow, use lots of lube. I've done anal a number of times, I love it, and feeling your lover get off inside you takes it to a whole other level of pleasure. I hope this helps and enjoy.

NYTom
May 2, 2011, 8:17 PM
Oh yea I love it. There's nothing like a nice hot hard cock sliding in and out !!

maxtor
May 2, 2011, 8:19 PM
get you some anal eze which is a lube and use it on yourself and rub it on the muscle real well and wait for just a few minutes for it to work. it takes away a lot of the pain but after you get it in then you will relax and then it will feel good. i use lidocaine 5% on mine. it will make you feel a lot better about it.

dbltrbl69
May 3, 2011, 5:24 AM
Oh god yes, dildo or cock, luv being fucked and luv to fuck ass. A warm thick cock inside me, damn the feeling is incredible, especially if I'm with someone I can bareback with safely, feel their warm cum mmm

Bi_Druid
May 3, 2011, 5:44 AM
When done right, and I'm in the mood, yes, thoroughly so.

biguycancun
May 3, 2011, 7:18 AM
There is nothing like it. The physical sensations are incredible and once you learn to "fuck back" you can actually pace the encounter and play your lover like a violin.

And then there's the complete submission, when he enters you and you surrender completely, letting him use you, waiting for him to cum inside you while praying that he never stops. In time, if you're lucky, you'll learn to cum as he fucks you (the wonderful anal orgasm), and if you cum together, wow!

Trinity-Fl
May 3, 2011, 10:49 AM
It's a very interesting feeling.. :) It's been quite awhile but when I'm in the mood, I really love it. And each time is different. Not doing it very often means that I can't really practice the process. Even when we lived as a 3sum, anal sex between us guys was not a regular occurrence.

So, it's a definite maybe. :)

CC

ErosUrge
May 3, 2011, 11:26 AM
I've responded to this in various other forum topics which more or less are about the same thing...don't know why I'm going to respond again but maybe it's because I'm reaffirming for myself and others that this can be and is usually a pleasant experience. This type of sexual activity is not high on my list nor something that dominates my interests. But no doubt, when the timing is right and the energy is flowing just the right way, this is something that is highly enjoyable and can be erotic...
The key is to relax and tune in like any other sexual experience. And when that's going on, the pleasure is amazing. When not, the opposite seems to be the case....
To repeat myself; since this activity is not the dominate sexual practice for me, when it does occur, I usually enjoy it immensely.

sixthickcut
May 3, 2011, 12:41 PM
luv fucking a nice clean tight ass
:):three:

slaphappypud
May 3, 2011, 8:12 PM
There is nothing like it. The physical sensations are incredible and once you learn to "fuck back" you can actually pace the encounter and play your lover like a violin.

And then there's the complete submission, when he enters you and you surrender completely, letting him use you, waiting for him to cum inside you while praying that he never stops. In time, if you're lucky, you'll learn to cum as he fucks you (the wonderful anal orgasm), and if you cum together, wow!

Whew! Now I need to find something to occupy my mind... besides what I just read!:rotate::rotate::rotate:

bikiniman
May 3, 2011, 8:23 PM
I love the feeling of a dildo sliding in and out. I can only imagine/fantasise what a real cock must feel like. From all accounts so far it sounds hot!

jem_is_bi
May 3, 2011, 10:38 PM
I do not like anal sex.
I would do it to you if you like it.
However, if your small that would take care of the problem of pain.
If your big, it woud be nothing but pain.
If your not in there at all, big or small. :)

bendover2
May 4, 2011, 1:37 AM
I have done it once and loved it. Would love to try it again in many positions:)

Michigan_cpl
May 4, 2011, 2:12 PM
yes i enjoy anal sex both with men and women.

dickhand
May 4, 2011, 3:57 PM
YES YES YES !!!

jimisbi
May 4, 2011, 8:59 PM
Yes, I really enjoy receiving anal.

fran Banks
May 5, 2011, 10:27 AM
Definitely, yes. i lovethe feeling of a hard cock inside of me and when possible bareback is the best. the feeling of another man making loveto me is just pure pleasure.

ivan69
May 5, 2011, 11:08 PM
Yes have done both being fucked and doing the fucking and I prefer to do the fucking.Nothing like my cock sliding up a tight ass.

nashs.bath
May 6, 2011, 12:03 AM
Women who watch their husbands or boyfriends for the first time having their dick sucked and then fucking a guy become buck wild. Just typing this makes me wish I had a couple to please right now.

roy m cox
May 6, 2011, 12:29 AM
hell yeah i love it :tong:

:flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag1:

Susurrus1964
May 6, 2011, 7:14 AM
I've never had the real thing in my ass, but I do love stretching my butt with dildos. As good as the fake cock feels, I'm sure a real one would be even better.

jackbirdjay
May 8, 2011, 9:43 AM
Oh yes love it. The first few times it hurt like hell till I learn how to relax. Once u learn to relax and just let it slide in and out there's nothing like it. I have cum with out touching my cock many times.

frontierman2011
May 8, 2011, 8:21 PM
I've responded to this in various other forum topics which more or less are about the same thing...don't know why I'm going to respond again but maybe it's because I'm reaffirming for myself and others that this can be and is usually a pleasant experience. This type of sexual activity is not high on my list nor something that dominates my interests. But no doubt, when the timing is right and the energy is flowing just the right way, this is something that is highly enjoyable and can be erotic...
The key is to relax and tune in like any other sexual experience. And when that's going on, the pleasure is amazing. When not, the opposite seems to be the case....
To repeat myself; since this activity is not the dominate sexual practice for me, when it does occur, I usually enjoy it immensely.

I have to agree with this. I've tried anal with two guys and neither attempt was successful by any measure. It's just too painful for me and I guess I'm not able to relax enough to enjoy it. There isn't anything I would enjoy more than to be mounted and completely dominated by a man who is gentle and patient. I imagine having my ass drilled to the hilt by a long, hard rod that I sucked to a full erection first, and then feeling my partner cum inside of me after fucking me for an hour. Problem is, I seek out guys with huge cocks to satisfy my oral fetish and unfortunately, they are not able to fuck me without a lot of pain. So, I guess one day, I'll come across a guy who is a little more manageable and although not the same as stretching my lips around a meaty shaft, I think I'll be successful at getting him into my ass.

maxtor
May 9, 2011, 12:08 AM
get you some anal eaze or lidocaine. i have back trouble and have some lidocaine 5% which will really do the trick for pain but i always relax and when the penis touches you where it is supposed to enter then push out as he pushes in and you will slide right over the cock without much pain. after he is in you for a while all pain subsides and you will enjoy the pumping in and out sensation of the cock passing the sphincter muscle. you can feel it in the belly if he has a long cock and just feels great!!!

I have to agree with this. I've tried anal with two guys and neither attempt was successful by any measure. It's just too painful for me and I guess I'm not able to relax enough to enjoy it. There isn't anything I would enjoy more than to be mounted and completely dominated by a man who is gentle and patient. I imagine having my ass drilled to the hilt by a long, hard rod that I sucked to a full erection first, and then feeling my partner cum inside of me after fucking me for an hour. Problem is, I seek out guys with huge cocks to satisfy my oral fetish and unfortunately, they are not able to fuck me without a lot of pain. So, I guess one day, I'll come across a guy who is a little more manageable and although not the same as stretching my lips around a meaty shaft, I think I'll be successful at getting him into my ass.

rockhard123
May 9, 2011, 5:36 AM
try toy's didnt like it
but wow when i got the real thing
that was it im hooked
bottom all the way for me

rjr1227
May 9, 2011, 5:51 PM
Yes...love it! Toys too.....

BiGuy97015
May 9, 2011, 6:20 PM
I LOVE having a nice, big cock buried balls-deep in my ass!!!

lynn175
Jun 3, 2011, 11:24 PM
I just came from my suck buddy's place and wow! I just received my first anal sex. We were resting on his bed after a long oral session. I sat up and started rubbing his cock. I climbed on top and rubbed his cock against my ass. When he was hard I got a rubber and some lube. I tried to mount him, but I got a leg cramp. So, I laid down on my side and he entered me from behind and then went to town. He was kinda rough with me, but I think I like it that way. What an amazing feeling! Damn it felt good to have someone pounding away at my ass. I can't wait to get fucked again. :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

bendover2
Jun 4, 2011, 12:45 AM
I LOVED it. Was so erotic and felt so good

bi_sub
Jun 4, 2011, 3:15 AM
had cock once, kind of enjoyed the pain too. i only met the guy 10 minutes before he fucked me bareback. he came far too quickly though, all over my ass and back. dont really want to fuck another guy, unless he is wearing heels and stockings, then id have to !!

TinTin
Jun 4, 2011, 3:35 AM
Really prefer to be top, and the feeling is sensational. Occasionally if the circumstances are right also like to be fucked and its normally due to the passion of the moment.

mboobs
Jun 4, 2011, 8:06 AM
what's not to like. it's the most incredible feeling. i feel sorry for those that can't relax enough to enjoy it.

maxtor
Jun 4, 2011, 2:06 PM
oh hell yes!! i love to feel that cock sliding in and out and the pressure of the man pushing against my butt putting that pressure to get it in deeper....i love the feeling!! dont guess i have ever had such a feeling as a nice cock inside me. :bipride:

maxtor
Jun 4, 2011, 2:08 PM
well, Tin, you wouldnt have a problem with a volunteer if we lived close. i love to bottom and just any way you want to put it in....:female:

Really prefer to be top, and the feeling is sensational. Occasionally if the circumstances are right also like to be fucked and its normally due to the passion of the moment.

maxtor
Jun 4, 2011, 2:11 PM
i have a fantasy of having 2 or 3 guys with plenty of lube take care of all three...dont think i would have any trouble at all taking all 3.

justcurious4me
Jun 5, 2011, 8:21 AM
While I haven't had the pleasure of the real thing yet, I know that my 10" toy feels wickedly out of this world!!!! Will be riding that one to dreamland very soon tonight... Can't wait for my wife to say I can get the real thing!!! She's a little nervous about it right now where we live... Ya know, a "Don't ask, don't tell" thing...

bothways13
Jun 5, 2011, 8:40 AM
Yes, it is one of the things about being bi I really enjoy. The deep penation of a hard mans love.

HaoleGirl66
Jun 5, 2011, 9:12 AM
I also prefer to top however, my wife is slowly teaching me with her strap on. In the heat of the moment I'm sure I would love to bottom. As for now I'm a top.

rock345
Jun 10, 2011, 1:45 AM
i would love to feel a man's cock in my ass..i am sure the feeling must be fantastic..in and out in and out..ohhhh i gotta go getting really horny

Gearbox
Jun 10, 2011, 7:49 AM
I have sex with men sometimes who don't want me to fuck them. Just oral and mutual masturbation. It's better than nothing, but still very frustrating at times.:rolleyes:

mrheem
Jun 12, 2011, 12:49 PM
I have only had anal once...and loved it! I stayed hard the whole time! I took it on my back first but when he turned me over and fucked me doggy...wow!!!

That was too long ago!

jshawk52
Jun 12, 2011, 3:16 PM
Wow - hot post lynn. Makes me want it

ihavapa
Jun 12, 2011, 8:29 PM
Not enough expierience here to say yes or no, but willing to try, both giving and recieveing, have had a vibe and dildo used on me was amazing though.

bi4asplay
Mar 25, 2013, 11:11 AM
I not only enjoy it, I go nuts over it! Being pegged or taking the real thing is very erotic.From what I have heard on here I may be luckier than most. be it a strapon or a nice hard cock I will have 20 or more anal orgasms will it is going on. If I am sucking while being pegged or giving the lady oral while being topped. I will cum when one othe my partners cums. Even if I am not being touched. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VZR1800
Mar 25, 2013, 12:16 PM
Definitely in the yes camp here. I learned long ago while in my teens the joys of anal sex. I found my Mother's vibrator and used it frequently, yes I always cleaned it with soap and water afterwards. Although I have never had a real live one in there, I've always had a dildo or two to play with. The pic below has my two current ones, both bought from the Fleshlight website. Going to add the third and larger one soon.

The blue one is 6L X 4G.
The Purple is 7L X 4.5G.

Should the circumstance ever arise, I'd welcome a real live cock being guided by someone else.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/cbxer55/Babes/01010001_zps3c5aaa01.jpg

itsnormy
Mar 25, 2013, 1:28 PM
If I were left to only one position for sex, for the rest of my life it would be anal....14457

lilbitbi
Mar 25, 2013, 1:32 PM
Humpin buns nice. Otherwise, guess I'm still straight.

Tongueuboth
Mar 25, 2013, 2:14 PM
Bending over and grabbing my ankles, I would say I love it LOL...

Lokilovesd
Mar 25, 2013, 2:53 PM
Love it! Only been pegged before, would love the real deal though. Being gagged and fucked hard in my ass is about as close to heaven as I've ever been. :)

NjbiGuy01
Mar 25, 2013, 3:35 PM
Yup, top, bottom, middle, all good. :)

gale_mn
Mar 25, 2013, 4:38 PM
yes I do

sailorashore
Mar 26, 2013, 1:20 AM
My favorite kind of sex. I've topped once or twice, but I really love being the receiver. If I have a considerate, patient partner, there's just nothing finer than having a nice hot cock in my ass. Once I relax and get comfortable, it's just so-o damned erotic feeling his thrusts get deeper and more urgent, till he's grabbing my hips and pounding away. Then, when he comes, I squeeze him and milk every drop. Oh yes, I do really enjoy being fucked.

Sexy Bottom
Mar 26, 2013, 10:22 PM
I just got fucked in the ass last night for the first time, I don't think I'll ever suck another cock if the guy isn't willing to fuck me. My new motto "no fuck, no suck". In short, I LOVED IT! I would love to get gang banged by about 3 guys!

Sexy Bottom
Mar 26, 2013, 10:27 PM
nice pic! Is that you?

robbie_boy1
Mar 27, 2013, 9:07 AM
I love fucking someone in the ass and love getting it...it is all good.

Scoody
Mar 27, 2013, 9:37 AM
Mrs. Scoody and I have some regulars we play with. One is a young pro boxer. Pretty well known boxer who fought on HBO a few weeks ago. The other is a couple. A big burly biker and his wife. I have been bi since I was 13. I have always loved to suck cock but when it came to anal play, I was always the top. I was never the one on the recieving end in until our second meet up with the boxer. He had been bi for only a short time and it had only involved mutual blowjob sessions. It was my wife who convinced us to fuck. She had always wanted to see two guys fuck each other.

It started off with her sucking both our dicks, then having us both suck our cocks then she lubed my ass and then guided his cock into my ass. The was some discomfort at first but no real pain. That passed after a few moments and it was nothing but pleasure after that. Once the boxer started seeing that I was enjoying it, he started to pound me hard. I was in heaven. My wife positioned herself under me and sucked my cock while I got hammered. I felt his cock get harder and swell inside of me and I blew my load into Mrs. Scoody's mouth. The boxer pulled out and rubbed his cock in between my ass cheeks as he came all over my back. He immedeately went back into my ass and pounded me again. This time he blew his load deep inside of me. We all got into the shower together and my wife blew us both to completion.

Since then we have met up with the boxer twice more. I love being fucked by him. I only bottom when my wife is involved. I have a male fwb that I do a couple of times a month but I am always top with him.

twoforone16
Mar 27, 2013, 7:52 PM
I am a total bottom love having my ass filled. The only thing better is having more than 1 cock waiting thier turn

Isitfun
Mar 27, 2013, 8:12 PM
You had to ask! OK, just me I’m sure… Yes I do, but (no pun intended) only when “it’s” a bit thicker then I’m used to and (oh this is soooo bad) and when I can actually feel the throbbing cum in me. I know, I know. Over the top…sorry all…

bi4asplay
Mar 29, 2013, 8:19 AM
Reading these posts again got me really wanting the feel of a good hard man pounding my ass. I had to clean out and am now riding my 9inch toy. Wish it was the real thing. I loke any position while taking a dick up me. I like to finish him off with him on his back with me riding him.He does not have to move at all as I will milk him with my ass until he cums.Fuck yes I love it.Need it now.

HaroldSaxon
Mar 30, 2013, 7:09 PM
Love it! Would rather do that than anything else.

BiTNguy
Mar 31, 2013, 12:38 AM
Love it! Would rather do that than anything else.

I love receiving anal. nothin like a big cock hitting all the right spots

BornBiSexual
Mar 31, 2013, 5:06 AM
Looove anal, so much pleasure

luvcock400
Mar 31, 2013, 10:24 AM
;)Yes having a cock in my ass is so good. I just got Fucked this morning by a 9 inch dicik he dropped a huge load up my ass. I definitely love anal. If possible I will let him hit it again tonight

Argent 11
Mar 31, 2013, 10:38 AM
Don't know yet but .... I am willing to try receiving as well as giving. :oh:

nipers
Apr 1, 2013, 6:59 AM
well I got to try anal this past year. first time was ok and the second a little better. I want to fine someone to realy fuck me good. got the strapon in my ass now

bi4asplay
Apr 1, 2013, 8:38 AM
I love it a lot. There is noting in the world that feels as good as when the head of a nice hard cock pops into into my hole. I often have an anal O when it enters me. when the head is just about to come out it is a beautiful feeling. When the hed hits my P spot I have an anal O and may have 25 or more anal orgasms while being fucked. If I am licking a lady while it is happening I will come when either of them cum, with out touching myself. I also love it when being pegged by a lady.With a lady it can last much longer which is very a nice thing.

jeremyfish
Apr 1, 2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I love it, but as a top. Ass is just an excellent thing to fuck. I love the look on a man's face and the noise he makes as he takes me inside. And when he fucks back as hard as I'm fucking him ... damn, that is just the best.

chapsmccall
Apr 1, 2013, 10:30 PM
oh yes i love it and when he comes in me it feels even better

bi4asplay
Apr 5, 2013, 7:30 AM
I also love the feeling of a man in me.It is the most erotic thing that can happen between two men. Being pegged is great as well.I would rather be fucked than sucked or to suck.

chapsmccall
Apr 5, 2013, 10:21 AM
Oh yea I love it. There's nothing like a nice hot hard cock sliding in and out !!yea buddy love a nice hard cock in me then filling me with cum

D1srupt1on
Apr 5, 2013, 11:55 AM
First time was painful and I couldn't wait for him to finish so we could stop.

The last time was amazing though I've found that it is so much more enjoyable when I'm in control. Going fast hurts for me, not at the anus but deep inside at certain angles.

mikeyd270
Sep 7, 2013, 2:28 PM
Don't know yet but want to find out. My little ass has been so horny for some cock. I want to feel a man pumping on my butt with his hard cock deep inside me. I want his seed.

newguyintown
Sep 7, 2013, 3:59 PM
I've recently discovered the use of toys which really opened up my world(no pun intended). Every guy wants to GIVE it. Because I started using a few different toys it just makes me curious to have it be warm skin and making someone happy whilst doing it. so I vote yes.

Wizzee
Sep 7, 2013, 11:27 PM
Well, I'm still a bi-virgin, my first ex-wife and I found out my ass is sensitive, and I love playing with vibes and dildos. One night as we were in a 69, she sloid a vibe in me for the first time. She said my cum was so hard, it almost felt like it was going to blow the back of her head off! It became a normal part of our having sex, either just the two of us, or with one of her girl-friends. That first time with a vibe was over 30 years ago, and I'm still looking for a gentle top to give me the REAL thing...

Lynn731
Sep 9, 2013, 3:53 PM
Best feeling in my entire life. I picked up this adorable young blond guy at the park restroom and took him home. I was to fuck him first, then he would fuck me. Unknown to me he had several loads in him, when my cock slid into all that warm cum I only lasted about 5 strokes and blasted my own huge load in with the others. It was incredible. Then he fucked me and unloaded in my ass. This was like 20 years ago. I begged him to stay the night, but he wanted to get back to the restroom for more loads, I reluctantly took him back.

Jakentn
Sep 9, 2013, 4:10 PM
Love it, both give and take...

ptabifun
Sep 16, 2013, 5:14 AM
I LOVE it big time Wife hates it But My Male friends Loves it too so it is a win win for Me

Asspussy302
Sep 18, 2013, 6:21 PM
I love anal

bib4u
Sep 18, 2013, 7:36 PM
My guess that if everyone had a prostat, anal sex would be more accepted. I'm all for it, as a man!

ericmitch
Sep 19, 2013, 10:43 AM
I have to say this would be my favorite part of my sexual satisfaction! But.......I have a few ways I like to do it!
First of all I love sex with men and if there was a woman involved that would make it better for all. I don't look at cock size when I have the opportunity for anal sex, I look at the body size. If a man is larger than me or even close to the same size as me, I want to bottom to him. He would be able to control the movements more, move me around like he wants me to be and just the feeling of the larger man on top of me is just amazing. If the man is my size or smaller than me, than I would be the top and have my way with him and move him around like I want him to be. Both positions are wonderful and I would do either position with any man that wants it any way. My personal preferences above are my ideal positions.
The best looking position for me is when the person or me is on there back and getting from behind. When I top this way I love to watch his cock laying hard as can be, him or me rubbing on his cock, his balls hitting me from the movement of our sex. When the balls make contact and everything else is in full contact and moving what a sensation that is!
Now add a woman to the mix! This is a party I am still wanting to join. Nothing more sensual than to have a woman loving all over two men and everyone in full satisfaction! I thought I had this opportunity once before but it come to find out the other wasn't bi and he didn't want to touch the other male he wanted only the woman. But still had a wonderful time watching his cock and her pussy together.

This is my first time posting anything like this and I hope I have rambled on for anyone.

LOVE THIS SITE!

mikeyd270
Sep 19, 2013, 12:57 PM
Don't know yet but want to find out. My little ass has been so horny for some cock. I want to feel a man pumping on my butt with his hard cock deep inside me. I want his seed.

I finally got it in the ass about a week ago. He bent me over the side of the bed and fucked me. It was a little uncomfortable until he got it in. After that his hard cock felt so good inside me. I loved feeling him pumping on my tight hole with his hard cock. He made me into a bottom boy. Looking forward to some more and yes I liked it.

Norfcountryboy
Sep 19, 2013, 3:43 PM
I love giving and receiving anal, definatley something that you grow into over time.
I've always known my arsehole- more so than my prostate- as an erogenous zone, even if I wasn't into men I think I'd still be anally receptive and I'd be using butt plugs or getting girlfriends to fuck me with a strapon.

Not a big fan of barebacking, although I haven't tried it. What made me respond to your post though was that my boyfriend swears he can feel me cumming inside him when I ejaculate wearing a condom. He says he can feel my Dick quivering and the warmth spreading as my spunk seeps around my cock inside the condom. When other guys have blown their load fucking me with condoms though I've never felt it.

centillini
Sep 19, 2013, 3:48 PM
I only had it once with a toy and loved it. Would love to try the real thing or strapon

Woodlicker
Sep 19, 2013, 8:36 PM
Yes, I love it. Would like to find someone on this site that can fuck me on a regular basis.

Jason0012
Sep 19, 2013, 11:56 PM
I don't think yes is quite suficent

calhounhounman63
Sep 20, 2013, 12:38 AM
i love it, the bigger the better size does count.

gunslinger13
Sep 20, 2013, 9:33 AM
I did anal once a long time ago and found it to be a good experience.
I do look to doing it again with the right stud.

MarriednCurious
Sep 20, 2013, 10:24 AM
I can't wait to try

biforareason
Sep 25, 2013, 7:58 PM
I have only been with 3 men and only one has taken the pleasure of my ass. That lasted 4 years and I do miss it a lot.

Hendo
Sep 26, 2013, 11:01 PM
I've actually only very recently gotten into it, watching women cowgirl a dick gave me the courage I needed. I was afraid of it beforehand because I heard it hurts, but I think I can withstand the pain. If I'm taking a dick in the ass, I want to cowboy it, not gonna take it on my back. It's because it looks powerful to be the one controlling the tempo and I can only imagine it'd make me feel powerful.

mrthick40
Sep 26, 2013, 11:24 PM
My hot wife used to ride me w a BIG strap on cock, and I loved it; I could only imagine what a real cock is like bending right and expanding when we squeeze that muscle. Like most of you; I want to bat 1000% w CUM on me, and in me & I want to swallow my mans cum to please him; and it's so scary out there. I'm still looking for that ONE guy that I can bring into my marriage and have a threesome with my HOT Colombian wife who's an animal once I insert my penis in her. I promised her two cocks! But where are the volunteers? I know once I find him, and introduce him to my lovely wife, that she will give in one night and watch us suck each other to completion and swallow each others love.

acscomps
Sep 27, 2013, 10:52 AM
Is the house next door to you for sale??
My hot wife used to ride me w a BIG strap on cock, and I loved it; I could only imagine what a real cock is like bending right and expanding when we squeeze that muscle. Like most of you; I want to bat 1000% w CUM on me, and in me & I want to swallow my mans cum to please him; and it's so scary out there. I'm still looking for that ONE guy that I can bring into my marriage and have a threesome with my HOT Colombian wife who's an animal once I insert my penis in her. I promised her two cocks! But where are the volunteers? I know once I find him, and introduce him to my lovely wife, that she will give in one night and watch us suck each other to completion and swallow each others love.

Nwctarea4u
Sep 27, 2013, 9:54 PM
I love it too, when it's right. Had a safe married bud bareback me many times......bareback is the best

chepe1944
Sep 29, 2013, 11:37 AM
Oh gawd yes I completely enjoy having a cock sliding in and out of my man cunt. I love the feel as I push back on him and take him to the hilt. It is absolutely an amazing feeling getting fucked by a hot man and taking him deep and hard. I absolutely love the feel when a man shoots his warm cum deep inside my hot hungry cunt. I love taking a man in my hot cunt while I suck a cock and we all cum together and I swallow my mans sweet cum.

lost1
Sep 29, 2013, 11:46 AM
I love it if the person goes easy at first and not just try and shove it in

socrepes
Sep 29, 2013, 11:50 AM
Love men cocks inside my asshole and especially when cumming inside
love to walk with cum filling my asshole and feeling its presence at each step....
giorgio

yes i enjoy anal sex both with men and women.

torguy4bifun
Sep 29, 2013, 9:54 PM
Anal play is always fun

livstud2001
Sep 30, 2013, 11:14 AM
I absolutely love it. with that said I will *never* allow myself to be barebacked. always with a condom or I won't do it. kinda surprised at my fellow bi's who are so willing.....

dick_pumper
Oct 1, 2013, 12:17 PM
I have only been fucked in the ass and love it. I have never yet fucked a guys ass but would like to. I never actually fucked a girl in her ass either for that matter. I love being penetrated though and have been with a guy where we went and got tested together so we knew exactly where we each stood and he fucked me bareback. On my back or on my knees I could feel when he came in me but riding him I couldn't really feel it when he came and it was messy dismounting him lol I much prefer it doggie or missionary.

donlikesdicks
Oct 1, 2013, 4:10 PM
I love a cock in my ass, and I really love it when my partner fills my ass with cum. I think there is something feminine in all men and something masculine in all women so that those of us who are not phobic can enjoy sex with men and women. Anal sex is a part of the whole thing for me!

michael6686
Oct 1, 2013, 9:25 PM
Yes! I missed the opportunity to eat pussy and get fucked in the ass at the same time in the past. I won't miss the next time! ;)

liberlib
Oct 2, 2013, 9:38 AM
I am somewhat new to anal but I am finding that, when with a man, my bottom just seems to twitch and shift around to line up with him. Not sure about the prostate as I have not noticed any advantage there. Wish I can top but a slight penile injury makes it difficult to impossible.

Sexy Bottom
Oct 2, 2013, 8:02 PM
I have only been topped once and I loved it.
i would rather be topped than suck a guy off, that being said I love to suck cock. Anyone want to top me just let me know.

allthingsoral1973
Oct 3, 2013, 4:13 PM
I absolutely love it. Can't get enough!!!!

pole_smoker
Apr 11, 2015, 4:09 AM
It's OK at rare times when my husband wants it; but I have no desire to get fucked or bottom, and oral sex is much more enjoyable.

garygary891
Aug 9, 2015, 8:13 PM
Yes it's really hot if you do it right. You lay down on the floor tummy down with only your ass tilted upward slightly. This gives the top prefect alignment with your over stimulated prostate. Let him know when he hits your p spot so he can pull back, line up and shoot his load directly on the most sensitive spot of your body. You will most likely cum when you feel the heat and the pressure of his load hitting your p spot. I sure as hell do! What's so great is this. Your ass will spasm like crazy when you cum and those spasms will have him moaning with you. Then have him go deep and his load will be pulled deep inside you from the suction you both created. Suggest you try it like this because if he cums deep in your ass, you will never feel it. Hitting the right spot will give you a head rush you will never Try it and let me know how it went please.

ghmutt1986
Aug 9, 2015, 10:45 PM
Be very careful with any numbing agent like anal-eze or lidocaine. Pain is there for a reason, to let you know damage is being done. You could suffer an anal tear and not feel it until the effects wear off. I suggest lots of lube but no numbing agents. AND GO SLOW. ease into and eventually it will be pleasurable.

MNPervert
Aug 12, 2015, 6:20 PM
I love it. I am totally verse my only requirement for me to bottom is you must be bigger than me, I am a size queen if I bottom :)

plainguy
Aug 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
Never had a real cock, but have had fingers from women, and toys and other things, and with the right person I would try it, if done right with a toy or fingers it is so good.

jimtom56
Aug 13, 2015, 12:14 AM
to me the best feeling about getting fucked in the ass is the fill of the cock just before it cums in you and while it is cumming the pulsing of it when it is cumming and the fill of the cum inside me

Argent 11
Aug 15, 2015, 1:08 PM
This thread I found to be really HOT! I am hoping to try this very soon as the last couple of years my desire to have a man inside me has become something I can no longer deny.

Jacob87
Aug 24, 2015, 8:25 AM
I'm btm vers. I love being fucked especially ridding and dodgy. It's fun to top sometimes but I love the feeling of a nice big cock inside me. Definitely plan on being fuck a lot more!

torpedoman
Aug 24, 2015, 11:36 AM
I LOVE being penetrated anally. I find it better if the person angles his cock or if she angles her strap on to hit my prostate which causes me to cum quickly.

sweecocksucker69
Aug 24, 2015, 12:08 PM
I really enjoy being bottom especially when he starts to cum he ejects on my prostate which gives a super anal organizam. And push in deep to completion.

66search4u69
Aug 25, 2015, 8:10 AM
I do enjoy the feeling of having a cock inside me, watching my partners face as I milk him with my muscles until he explodes. I have not been the TOP so to speak but at times I have done so.

stonebow
Aug 28, 2015, 12:51 AM
Yes, I love it too....as much for the feeling of submission as for the physical sensation of being filled. I like most positions but doing it cowboy is awesome as it lets me see my guy's face....the instant feedback strokes my ego while his dick strokes my prostate.

silvio
Aug 28, 2015, 5:31 AM
Nothing beats doing a guy willing ass, I'm a top and to have a guy come as you fuck him slowly is the best!

irishbob
Aug 29, 2015, 10:57 AM
Yes it's really hot if you do it right. You lay down on the floor tummy down with only your ass tilted upward slightly. This gives the top prefect alignment with your over stimulated prostate. Let him know when he hits your p spot so he can pull back, line up and shoot his load directly on the most sensitive spot of your body. You will most likely cum when you feel the heat and the pressure of his load hitting your p spot. I sure as hell do! What's so great is this. Your ass will spasm like crazy when you cum and those spasms will have him moaning with you. Then have him go deep and his load will be pulled deep inside you from the suction you both created. Suggest you try it like this because if he cums deep in your ass, you will never feel it. Hitting the right spot will give you a head rush you will never Try it and let me know how it went please.

Thank you for sharing that info. I got fucked for the first time a week or so ago. He came deep in me and I never felt the spurt of cum. You are right and I am going to try what you advise so as I can get the best thrill possible. Although it was my first time fucked, I really enjoyed the pleasure it gave me. Now I want more and more. Better if I can experience the thrills you have explained.

chongster
Aug 30, 2015, 12:40 PM
I have enjoyed many toys and been pegged by my girlfriend. One time got fucked with a real cock and it really wasn't that great. I liked fucking him much more.

Goldebill41
Sep 7, 2015, 8:07 PM
I used a vibrating plug and thought it fantastic!!!

Nauti95
Sep 8, 2015, 1:07 AM
I really like recving anal sex. love a big cock sliding in and out and in real deep. First time I took it in the ass hurt a bit cause the guy was pounding pretty hard and I was face up.. The next time I was bent over and loving it from behind.

Nauti95
Sep 8, 2015, 1:09 AM
I've always wanted to get pegged by a woman.. Seems that it would be really hot!!

daddio3311
Sep 8, 2015, 8:47 AM
Yes I do. Cock is the best but when it's in short supply my wife fucks me really good with a strap-on harness.

Outofthis99999
Sep 10, 2015, 2:11 PM
How did you get your wife to fuck you with a strap on?

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 10, 2015, 2:42 PM
How did you get your wife to fuck you with a strap on?
This is commonly referred to as 'pegging'. If you and your wife are open with each other about your sexual desires and needs, you may consider just broaching the subject with her and see how she reacts. Yeah, it can be difficult and somewhat embarrassing, but you need to be forthright in explaining what you would like to try. Depending upon your relationship -- which only you know -- she may react favorably or unfavorably.

Another approach would be for you to visit Ruby Ryder's Pegging Paradise.
(http://peggingparadise.com/blog/)
This site was created by a (female) pegging enthusiast who has written some very helpful articles explaining the concept, recommending harnesses & dildos and a ton of helpful tips & information. She also offers regular podcasts answering questions very much like yours. There are links for beginners in the box on the upper left portion of the page. Topics include: New to pegging? FAQ and Convincing Your Partner.

You can direct her to these links after checking them out yourself, or listen to some of her podcasts together. Whatever you are comfortable with!
Good luck!
Silky

billie214
Sep 10, 2015, 3:22 PM
YES YES YES!!!!! More please! Wanna try a really big one now.

playtoy70
Sep 11, 2015, 9:46 AM
I do love it my wife straps up and fucks me offen and my cd sucks me while she does. Love the feeling have not had a real cock yet but want to try that.

lookingforfun1963
Sep 11, 2015, 11:04 AM
Well he's I do I really love it as a matter of fact if the right guy is doing it with a medium size cock not a huge one going slow and steady pace he can make me cum

Oztrich
Sep 11, 2015, 2:51 PM
Yes, it's great with the right partner. That "right" partner is on his way here right now, but we will not get into anal today. There will be sex, but our butts are safe for the moment! LOL

I orgasm really hard with the right guy. Neither of us are into multiple partners, so we are fortunate to have found compatible partners in each other.

BiDaddyNJ
Sep 11, 2015, 7:59 PM
I've used toys but only the real thing once. It was kind of awkward because it was with a longtime friend and we were recording. LOL I would love to be a top and bottom. I'm versatile that way. :-)

Curious3346xxx
Sep 14, 2015, 2:31 PM
I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!!

I had the same problem.

I would always use classifieds to find guys to suck my cock. But this one time a guy was sucking my cock and he kept touching my asshole.

I've never been interested in anal. But a weird sensation flooded me as he was touching me there. I suddenly wanted to be fucked by him. I knew from his ad that he was a top. So I said "if I asked you to fuck me would you"

He stopped sucking my cock and told me to get on my hands and knees on the couch. I did as I was told.

I could feel him as he started fingering my asshole with lube.

He pushed down on my shoulders so I lowered them to the couch, leaving my ass up in the air.

I felt completely vulnerable. Then I felt it... a blunt pressure directly on my asshole. My mind raced... What the fuck am I doing... I could feel this mans hard cock pushing in me. I'm about to get fucked by a guy and I put myself in this position.

Now I wanted it and badly. I was totally submitting to another man to the point that I was allowing him to take pleasure in shoving his hard cock inside me and fucking me till he blew his load.

He continued to push but it wasn't really going in. I could feel it entering just a little, but that was it.

I eventually went home disappointed.

billy ball
Sep 14, 2015, 3:18 PM
Never had. Haven't found anyone yet.

sysper
Sep 14, 2015, 6:29 PM
I had the same problem.

I would always use classifieds to find guys to suck my cock. But this one time a guy was sucking my cock and he kept touching my asshole.

I've never been interested in anal. But a weird sensation flooded me as he was touching me there. I suddenly wanted to be fucked by him. I knew from his ad that he was a top. So I said "if I asked you to fuck me would you"

He stopped sucking my cock and told me to get on my hands and knees on the couch. I did as I was told.

I could feel him as he started fingering my asshole with lube.

He pushed down on my shoulders so I lowered them to the couch, leaving my ass up in the air.

I felt completely vulnerable. Then I felt it... a blunt pressure directly on my asshole. My mind raced... What the fuck am I doing... I could feel this mans hard cock pushing in me. I'm about to get fucked by a guy and I put myself in this position.

Now I wanted it and badly. I was totally submitting to another man to the point that I was allowing him to take pleasure in shoving his hard cock inside me and fucking me till he blew his load.

He continued to push but it wasn't really going in. I could feel it entering just a little, but that was it.

i'm guessing cause he was too small? have u ever tried after that?

void()
Sep 14, 2015, 8:04 PM
I've used toys but only the real thing once. It was kind of awkward because it was with a longtime friend and we were recording. LOL I would love to be a top and bottom. I'm versatile that way. :-)

Thought it kind of hot i a way, in the first Matrix movie, the hot blond was called Switch.

Always enjoyed being a switch. Delicious to watch faces when you flip on a lover, they
understand you're as good one way as another.

silvio
Sep 15, 2015, 5:29 AM

as a top with a lot of experience I can say that the "angle" is as important as lube and cock size, it won't enter unless is properly inline, once in, the top moves up a bit to hit prostate of guy been fuck, all that with no rush so is enjoyable for both parties :)

Curious3346xxx
Sep 15, 2015, 6:25 AM
as a top with a lot of experience I can say that the "angle" is as important as lube and cock size, it won't enter unless is properly inline, once in, the top moves up a bit to hit prostate of guy been fuck, all that with no rush so is enjoyable for both parties :)

Do you have a diagram lol :)

DownBoy
Sep 15, 2015, 8:24 AM
I love getting fucked by men!! Especially when he grabs my hips and leans into me while thrusting his dick hard in my ass!

silvio
Sep 15, 2015, 8:46 AM
Do you have a diagram lol :)

The "line/angle" is more from "under" than from "behind", imagine a line between the asshole and the belly button, extend it, that's the direction to enter, I have fuck guys standing up from behind and me bending my knees a little and it goes in beautiful :) you need a stiff dick, that's all ;)

Tungtwat
Sep 16, 2015, 5:07 PM
I tried it several time. It wasn't unpleasant as far as being painful. The man enjoyed giving me his cock and cum, but I only got the urge to crap when it was over. No real pleasure for me?

Mcd1248
Sep 16, 2015, 8:11 PM
Love it

jem_is_bi
Sep 16, 2015, 8:37 PM
I tried it several time. It wasn't unpleasant as far as being painful. The man enjoyed giving me his cock and cum, but I only got the urge to crap when it was over. No real pleasure for me? I suspect that I would get the urge to crap while being fucked was in progress.

pepperjack
Sep 16, 2015, 9:56 PM
I suspect that I would get the urge to crap while being fucked was in progress.

So, getting fucked in the ass is a viable laxative in your latter years ? :rolleyes:

void()
Sep 17, 2015, 6:06 PM
you need a stiff dick, that's all ;)

Listen to you, young pup. *chuckles* MM, wouldn't mind a stiff one in me right about now. Sounds like you're becoming a skilled plumber too. Let me see if I can fetch a boat to Spain. ;)

jem_is_bi
Sep 17, 2015, 9:18 PM
So, getting fucked in the ass is a viable laxative in your latter years ? :rolleyes:
Not for me. But, it would make a great infomercial that air at2 AM. I can hear it now: Not sold in stores. Call this number to receive a dick in your ass. Just specify small, medium, large or even EXTRA large for those really large blockage problems.

sysper
Sep 17, 2015, 9:37 PM
Not for me. But, it would make a great infomercial that air at2 AM. I can hear it now: Not sold in stores. Call this number to receive a dick in your ass. Just specify small, medium, large or even EXTRA large for those really large blockage problems.or those really slutty people with constipation lmaooooo

guywholikesboth
Sep 19, 2015, 8:18 AM
When I was 13 a friend with a cock that was 11 inches tried to fuck me he only got the head in I made him take it out it hurt so much. Last year I had a 21yr old guy with a 5 incher and balls that hung 6 inches fuck me it was great he fucked me for 20 min but didnt come in me. since then I have been fucked by 3 guys 2 spanish guys with 5 inchers and then a 23 year old guy with 7 inches and a nice curve to his cock. All three of them came in me it was at the y sorry I waited so long and now I know why the wife liked it in her ass.

smokey
Sep 19, 2015, 8:24 AM
I love anal sex and could easily survive on a sexual diet of oral and anal sex. I love getting fucked in the ass. Love it. When it comes to doing it though, while I will do a man, I much prefer to fuck a woman's ass.

smokey
Sep 19, 2015, 10:59 AM
I love rimming a just fucked ass and lapping up the come as it trickles out.

pole_smoker
Sep 19, 2015, 1:41 PM
I love rimming a just fucked ass and lapping up the come as it trickles out.
Do you enjoy having your own ass fucked, having cum shot into it, and having the man or men who came in your ass eat their cum out of your ass as it drips out?

http://cdn.mansurfer.com/videos/0/4/049000/temp/00000001.jpg

smokey
Sep 19, 2015, 2:47 PM
Of course.

welder153
Sep 20, 2015, 12:47 AM
I man fucked my ass before I sucked a dick , and several did be4 I tasted cum , now I love both equally

i23tboy
Sep 21, 2015, 12:51 PM
Yes! Love taking it in my ass. Don't get the chance often but it is quite enjoyable. Had a girlfriend that loved getting her sweet ass fucked. She insisted on using her dildo on me and swore I would enjoy it...I did! I bought her a really nice strap-on so we could both give each other what we craved. I have been with guys too and loved getting it for real. Big cocks feel best. Sure wish I had a big dicked man here now to suck on and have my tight ass properly reamed.

bi4asplay
May 31, 2018, 5:51 PM
Hell yes I love it. If I have a nice fat cock in my ass or a lady is pegging me I can have 20 or more anal Os. Not where I cum but a whole body spasm, take your breath away, roll your yes back ORGASMS

bicuriousbc66
May 31, 2018, 6:09 PM
We are getting setup for my lady friend to peg me one day... she really wants to do this.

Hibernating
May 31, 2018, 8:07 PM
HELL YEAH, the thicker and deeper the better. And don't forget to leave that load real deep. Nothing better.

friskyous
Jun 1, 2018, 5:48 AM
Absolutely love it! I used toys/objects for many years but nothing compares to the feeling of a nice cock inside you. It is quite a sensation and addictive. As someone here mentioned, the excitement of knowing it;s going to happen, feeling him press against your opening, the feel of his skin against yours as he buries it deep makes my knees weak. The pounding just leaves me breathless.. and when you feel and hear him coming it's an all consuming sensation. Ii do like the squishy feeling after he fills me full of cum too. I've only had one guy do me and he has yet to make me cum while fucking me but I hold out hopes.
And I too would like tohave more than one guy at a time.. ideal number would be three...

smokey
Jun 1, 2018, 9:19 PM
Only by a big dick. 5 in min. unless thick. I want to feel it inside me, not knocking at the door.

oldoralman
Jun 2, 2018, 10:36 AM
I love it! The trouble is I can find enough tops.

Sundazzled
Jun 2, 2018, 11:37 AM
My only experience with receiving anal intercourse occurred an MMF threesome some years ago. The gal worked a life sized dildo in my backside while I sucked off her boyfriend. Overall, it wasn't an unpleasant experience. Admittedly, the sensation of fullness and pressure were a bit uncomfortable at first, but after several minutes, it felt terrific and when I came, my orgasm was unusually intense and my semen output was copious. Maybe one day I'll get to find out what the real thing feels like.

Sevensins75
Jun 2, 2018, 3:15 PM
I love it. nothing like a nice big hard cock going in and out of my ass.

biglover346
Jun 3, 2018, 7:20 AM
I don't like it, I effing LOVE IT. Min size requirement is 6 inches though, so it can fill me up and allow me to be dominated by a dick. I love that. Spreading myself open to take a big dick and get some creamy cum inside me, it makes my eyes roll back in my head thinking about it...

smokey
Jun 3, 2018, 9:48 AM
Absolutely.

beaverlqr
Jun 4, 2018, 10:33 AM
Early on as a boy I remember finding in one of the trailers where someone skipped out on rent a box in the closet with lots of xxx porn depicting older men fucking boys along with tons of otheR graphic kinky porn,vibrators and all sorts of stuff. I gabbed this box and headed to the woods with it before dad saw it. I cleaned the toys with alcolol, stole some vasilene from the house, that day was the first of many fantasies and orgasms. I'll never forget my first anal orgasm. Hell my first ever cum was with that ivory 10" toy up in me.. Got married when I was 18 seperated at 21.Seperated because my waife came home with another mans cum in her.. Went to Atlanta downtown to try to find a job.. Started raining so I ducked into a movie theater.Back then I was a tall skinny blonde kid .My first xxx theater. The clerk said moves take quarters there in the back..5 bucks in quarters. First booth I came to in I went. Dropped a quarter.Eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness when I felt a touch on my arm...Looked down to see a sizable black dick sticking 4 inches through the hole.Since I had seen several in my porn stash I stood up heart ponding squated in front of it took it in my fist and watched in facination as I stroked the skin back and fourth onto its head. I'll never forget cause it was the first dick other than my own I'd ever touched..Seperated from the wife used to sex 5 times a day,it occured to me knowone would know, I was rock hard excited so I put my mouth over its head as he gently pushed it back and fourth in my mouth. In short order it stiffened even more,I could feel the tube on the bottom side swell so I pulled my mouth away in panic stood up.. Left the booth movie still playing. Moved to one in the back corner. Wasn't in that one 2 mins. When I hear through the hole show me that white ass..I pushed my pants to me knees turned so whoever was on the other side could see it.. He said back closer, I did. A lubed finger pushed up in me, I pulled away..The voice said you know you want it come here. So i pushed up against the hole in the wall and let the finger excite me. Then it stopped. I turned to look he said come over here it will be our secret..I pulled up my pants like a zombie. Next thing I know I'm in his booth a black man 50's white hair. I'm standing with my back to him,he's rubbing all over me,playing with my dick from behind as he's tugging my pants down. Hands on my hips bending me over pushing me forcefully in the corner me trying to tell him easy as he's forcing it up in me..It hurt like hell then I remembered reading somewhere that if you flexed your muscles like going poop it makes it less painful,must have worked because next thing I know is I'm about to cum,I can feel his big balls bumping against mine, I'm cuming like I've never cum before. As he pumped his load up in me I was cumming way better and more powerful than I ever did with a toy..I remember my knees trying to buckle and his stong hand on my hips using me like a rag doll..When he pulled out of me and I turned to see it he's pushing my head down toward the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life even in my porn books..He's telling me to clean my mess off it..I resisted pulling my pants up,pushing past him to get out the booth.Trying to not make eye contact with the four others standing in the hall.Later when walking to the car garage I was thinking I can't belive I just did that. Could feel his cum running out and down my leg. Would of been a good day to not be commando..Then you feel disgusted with yourself, telling yourself that will never happen again... Two days later I'm standing at the front door, lube and condoms in my pocket trying to talk myself out of it feeling that burning little twitch in my butt where the ivory vibrator had been moments ago in the parking garage.. That was in the 70's before anyone knew about Aids etc....On and off the rest of my life I've enjoyed anal....

Waylon
Jun 4, 2018, 10:46 AM
My side chick has used a strap on and with lots of lube, that felt pretty good. One night she was watching me fellate a big realistic 8inch cock dildo and suggested she try to please me with that. Much to my surprise, with lots of lube and me on my back legs spread wide, she worked that big white monster in and before I knew it, she had it balls deep in my ass. After working it in and out, simulating fucking, I came like a racehorse all over my chest which she licked up like she loves to do. Have not tried it yet with a real man but I am thinking about it. It does feel real good.

bbginva
Jun 4, 2018, 11:27 AM
Not sure I LOVE it, but I do love pleasing my partner so I am always willing to do it.

lancer525
Jun 4, 2018, 1:34 PM
It's been a long time (almost 20 years) since I've had a cock in my ass, but I did enjoy it then. Nothing earth-shattering, but not unpleasant. I'd love to find a guy who would take his time and do it right. If it's as great as it's made out to be here, I'd let him fuck me anytime he wanted.

eager4cum
Jun 4, 2018, 2:00 PM
no, i have no interest in anal, giving or receiving.
Oral, that is a different story, LOVE giving and receiving, and of course the cum, mmmmmm

Joe6046
Jun 4, 2018, 3:16 PM
I haven't been Topped....yet. But look forward to it. Can you help???

snobear41
Jun 4, 2018, 7:22 PM

Taz Are you from P-H? I am in white house on 179 if you remember & want to try again
T

pole_smoker
Jun 4, 2018, 7:59 PM
Taz Are you from P-H? I am in white house on 179 if you remember & want to try again
T
That guy has not posted here in almost 8 years. If you know him why not contact him offline locally in person?

hung4you
Jun 5, 2018, 5:23 AM
For years my wife loved anal sex and I could never figure out why she loved it so much and still does. When I found my long time bi buddy and he started topping me I now know why anal is so special. Anytime he wants to top me is ok with me. During the long slow sensual thrusts of his meaty cock I often empty my nut sack by him gently fucking my man pussy. When he cums, I feel wonderful that my ass made a man want to cum in me.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 5, 2018, 8:53 AM
When he cums, I feel wonderful that my ass made a man want to cum in me.

It's so much fun feeling sexy, isn't it? The thought that other guys can get turned on enough to want to fuck your ass is amazing!

MojoOjom
Jun 6, 2018, 8:55 AM
When it comes to men, my favorite thing is to be fucked in the ass. It's that simple. If all that happens is my ass is fucked and I get a load, he can just leave me as soon as he cums and I'll be good.

Shelby57
Jun 8, 2018, 12:54 PM
Yes I do.
I have played with a lot of toys and have only been with one guy(twice) and it was amazing both times.
As others have mentioned, take it easy at first and be sure to use plenty of lube.

Joboo
Jun 8, 2018, 2:25 PM
Nope, only oral.

gale_mn
Jun 8, 2018, 5:13 PM
I love it from the frist time

walt0057
Jun 10, 2018, 2:26 PM
Been a while since I received but for the right person or couple I would bend over.

darkstar27
Jun 10, 2018, 4:10 PM
I love it. First time was as a teen with one of my older brothers friends on sleep over, he wanted to "practice" for when we had a chance to be with a real girl, from kissing to sucking each other to fucking we tried it all! I found that I really enjoyed played the girl in that game. This lasted about a year or so and after the first time he had me always the girls role and would even have me wear his sisters clothes for him too. I grew up to be more straight than gay but sometimes I crave a "practice" session and still love playing the feminine role in sex with other men.

Figaro
Jun 10, 2018, 4:46 PM
So far only been playing with a dildo. Water based lube makes for a smooth uneventful entry once I get things relaxed. That with some manual stimulation and I'm having a nice big orgasm. I started looking into this because my prostate is almost 62 years old now. The stimulation seems to be helping. I would like to find a local friend to try this with as well as some nice oral.

sysper
Jun 10, 2018, 6:12 PM
I love it. First time was as a teen with one of my older brothers friends on sleep over, he wanted to "practice" for when we had a chance to be with a real girl, from kissing to sucking each other to fucking we tried it all! I found that I really enjoyed played the girl in that game. This lasted about a year or so and after the first time he had me always the girls role and would even have me wear his sisters clothes for him too. I grew up to be more straight than gay but sometimes I crave a "practice" session and still love playing the feminine role in sex with other men.

must've been quite the catch in bed for a girl, with all that practice! :) it's too bad he never let u practice being with a girl on him. i think it would've been fair.

D2227s
Jun 11, 2018, 9:28 AM
I'm supposed to hook up with a guy this afternoon that wants me to top him...I've never topped, always bottomed for my girlfriend when she pegged me. I'm a little nervous about it but I have to figure fucking a guys ass can't feel much different than fucking a girls ass which I've done a few times. I'm nervous about it but excited at the same time.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 11, 2018, 2:47 PM
... I have to figure fucking a guys ass can't feel much different than fucking a girls ass which I've done a few times.

So it would seem! But there's a bonus: You'll (probably) get to suck a nice cock somewhere along the way! :bigrin:

bim49686
Jun 11, 2018, 5:30 PM
I love receiving anal and love toys also. Ive only done a few women and they've done me too. Ive only topped one male, and guess I rather be on receiving end. Wish I could find a hung top near me to ride.

sysper
Jun 11, 2018, 8:03 PM
but if it was a girl he might get to lick a nice pussy somewhere along the way too! guess it depends what ur in the mood to eat :)
So it would seem! But there's a bonus: You'll (probably) get to suck a nice cock somewhere along the way! :bigrin:

BiPaoulo69
Jun 12, 2018, 10:07 AM
I LOVE it, there is nothing like it. But I'm yet to experiencing cumming as I'm being fucked. I came close a few times. I hope it will happen tonight.

BiPaoulo69
Jun 12, 2018, 10:11 AM
Thank you for the great description. You made me want to get fucked right now.

Absolutely love it! I used toys/objects for many years but nothing compares to the feeling of a nice cock inside you. It is quite a sensation and addictive. As someone here mentioned, the excitement of knowing it;s going to happen, feeling him press against your opening, the feel of his skin against yours as he buries it deep makes my knees weak. The pounding just leaves me breathless.. and when you feel and hear him coming it's an all consuming sensation. Ii do like the squishy feeling after he fills me full of cum too. I've only had one guy do me and he has yet to make me cum while fucking me but I hold out hopes.
And I too would like tohave more than one guy at a time.. ideal number would be three...

BiPaoulo69
Jun 12, 2018, 10:18 AM
I feel exactly the same, sucking and being sucked is great, but there is nothing more satisfactory for me than getting a good fuck.

mrheem
Jun 13, 2018, 5:49 AM
Love. It.

hung4you
Jun 14, 2018, 6:32 AM
As a total bottom I really enjoy anal sex. Not only do I enjoy it I crave it. Less than an hour ago my buddy made a deposit in my man pussy. We are early morning sex bums and he loves our early morning hookups. He finds me ready and clean in the basement and as he walks in he is undoing his pants and shoves his swollen cock between my lips and then while he uses liberal amounts of lube drives it home. After he makes his deposit he thanks me and leaves, but don’t worry I too have gotten off as he always seems to hit my sweet spot and there is a load of my cum on my chest. Yes I do love getting fucked.

lancer525
Jun 15, 2018, 6:42 PM
One thing, fellas... gotta make sure you clean it out first, else your top gets poopdick. ��

hung4you
Jun 19, 2018, 4:22 PM
Anal for me is like candy to a baby, this week i am in Ft Worth staying at the Hilton Downtown and my long time friend visits me when i'm in town. He gives me the full Monty, creams my throat and finishes off in my ass. As far as liking anal, all i can say is hell yes, the more the better.

BostonGuy4BiCouples
Jun 19, 2018, 6:09 PM
As a total Top I absolutely love anal sex - the feel of spreading that tight ring until it snaps tight on my shaft and my mushroom head is inside. Heaven! And then slowly working the length of my cock into a tight bottom......fantastic!

bisexb
Jun 20, 2018, 8:13 PM
I enjoy it. Lately the thought of finding a girlfriend to peg or fist me is hot as well.

Topher1972
Jun 21, 2018, 7:49 AM
I absolutely love anal pleasure. IÂ’ve yet to have the real thing but enjoy pegging fairly regularly. I figure if a dildo feels so good, a real cock must be that much better.

StonedKinkster
Jun 21, 2018, 2:07 PM
As a total Top I absolutely love anal sex - the feel of spreading that tight ring until it snaps tight on my shaft and my mushroom head is inside. Heaven! And then slowly working the length of my cock into a tight bottom......fantastic!

that description makes me crave bottoming

eager4cum
Jun 28, 2018, 12:04 PM
no, not even the thought of it.

midmobi52
Jul 2, 2018, 2:02 PM
I love it,,,, cuz tight,,, he has to start off slow,,,, but soon i am moaning,,,, and begging,,,, once he gets in me deep,,, i will promise to do anything haha,,, but then i am a
closet slut

Jakesnake
Jul 2, 2018, 4:34 PM
OOOOHHHHH baby, I love it! Relaxing as best I can while he pushes his cock in my ass. Feeling my ass stretch until his cock head jumps inside, then waiting for him to slowly push the length of his cock inside me, yeah, I love it. Then letting him fuck me deep and waiting patiently until he explodes inside me. Yeah, I love anal sex, Im a total bottom

Avalokita
Jul 8, 2018, 9:57 PM
Toys are great when I want some seriously deep penetration (over 14"), but the genuine thing is always much better, in my estimation. It's more about the playing and lead-up to the anal entry. As far as topping goes, I enjoy that just as much as I enjoy bottoming.

BisexualPisces3192
Oct 15, 2018, 12:45 AM
Hell yeah, I enjoy it!! It's awesome!!

crazytrain
Oct 15, 2018, 8:42 AM
I absolutely love it

Spininmywheels
Oct 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
I never have so far. I'm sure I will do it and enjoy it when the correct situation arises with the right person.

Fzmr9t
Oct 15, 2018, 1:42 PM
I absolutely love anal pleasure. IÂ’ve yet to have the real thing but enjoy pegging fairly regularly. I figure if a dildo feels so good, a real cock must be that much better.

i had a thick dildo that I finally was able to insert fully and it was awesome, and I had smaller actual cock that wasn’t as long, nor as thick. I’d take the actual cock every time! For me, it’s the act of being with someone in that way, much more than just the act itself. Kinda like comparing jerking off and swallowing my own cum vs giving someone a blow job and swallowing their cum

jamieson
Oct 15, 2018, 8:27 PM
I love to wear a medium buttplug as much as possible. It keeps you open just in case!

Tight1-4u
Oct 15, 2018, 11:15 PM
Personally, I love it!

I am a total submissive anal slut.. I love giving my pussy up!! Being with a guy with a nice big thick cock is heaven!!
sucking his cock and feeling it grow in your mouth and knowing you are going to ride that big cock is so erotic.. feeling that big mushroom head agents your hole pressing stretching you out to fit inside.. then all at once it slides in.. I love it when he slammed it home balls deep.. making me weak In the knees and taking my breath away.. I love him to be aggressive and kinda dom.. pounding me pulling my hair and spanking me🤪🧐😜 feeling him thrust in and out of me.. then feeling his cock swell and hearing his breathing change and he starts to stiffen up thrusting hard and as deep as he can.. then he rams it in hard and he squirts hot juicy cum stream after stream deep inside me.. when done he fucks me slow to make sure as much of his cum stays inside me as possible.. feeling it run down my legs!! Then I suck him clean hoping he gets hard again so I will get fucked again..
I am a man that just made another man get hard with excitement.. he then put his cock in my pussy and fucked me like he would a women.. he enjoyed it enough to blow his seed deep inside of me.. I did this!! I made him cum and he made me cum.. so yes oh god yes I love anal being fucked❤️🤪❤️😏❤️😜❤️

Aigean
Oct 16, 2018, 12:25 PM
OK, first of all, go for the smaller guy for your first time. Don't break your ass with the monster just yet. Next, prep yourself. By prepping I don't just mean cleaning yourself out. After that, lube your hole by really getting it in there. You can get a lube shooter, if you want. Next, insert a small plug and put on something that will keep it in place (like a thong). Keep the plug in for an hour before getting fucked. By that time, your body will relax a bit and operate with the "invasion."

Many people will tell you not to use a de-sensitizer, but I do. I use "Anal Eze" before lubing my hole and putting the plug in.

Next, give that small cocked guy a thrill by having him take your cherry. And enjoy!

rsan21
Oct 16, 2018, 3:39 PM
Nothing like it.

Fzmr9t
Oct 16, 2018, 3:59 PM
I’d had a few objects plus a couple of guys in there, butt this was the biggest thing I put in my ass, and it took some time and A LOT of attempts I measured it at 5 1/2” and 4-4 1/2” thick

Fzmr9t
Oct 16, 2018, 4:03 PM
I’d had a few objects plus a couple of guys in there, butt this was the biggest thing I put in my ass, and it took some time and A LOT of attempts I measured it at 5 1/2” and 4-4 1/2” thick
success!

ChiefH
Oct 17, 2018, 6:29 AM
Yes I do enjoy anal sex either giving or receiving!!!

sysper
Oct 17, 2018, 7:27 AM
hoping ur appetite for pizza never goes away :)

Jakesnake
Oct 17, 2018, 11:41 AM
I love it! It's such a turn on having a man inside me and knowing how much it pleases him to use me.

Fzmr9t
Oct 17, 2018, 12:17 PM
I love it! It's such a turn on having a man inside me and knowing how much it pleases him to use me.

I love the feeling also!

Fzmr9t
Oct 17, 2018, 12:19 PM
hoping ur appetite for pizza never goes away :)

I love being delivered to!

greeneyeboi
Oct 22, 2018, 10:37 PM
I have enjoyed self anal play since 8 or 9.I used anything phalic shaped to insert into my bottom for the fullness sensation while I masturbated. For my teen years I became sexually active at 12 with women. I did have a woman when I was 19 pull my penis out of her vagina and guide it to her anus while we were in the missionary position. She just pulled my hips guiding my cock into her with only a little wisp of pain in her breathing. I came in her and it was really good to cum in her bareback and not have to wear a condom.
At the age of 34 I met a guy (Mike). He was my instructor for a class I was taking using medical diagnostic tools. He was giving me some private help to learn how to use these tools. The medical device had to be used on bare skin so I was shirt less which I had no problem with. Over the course of a month or so my level of clothes came down to underwear one day. I then was reduced to a hand towel over my penis. I was excited but nervous because I was not sure where this was going to lead. He asked if I was okay with no towel and I said sure. Shortly after that my semi erect penis was being stroked with his lubed up hand. I stopped him before orgasm and finished myself off. The next time we met for training ended up getting oral by him and cumming in his mouth. I then jacked him off and he shot 5-6 sprays of cum about 18 inches over his shoulder. The next meeting was a little training but he did oral on me and while on my back he slid up to my chest and lined his penis to my hole. He lubed his penis and my hole bareback. He pushed into me without any pain at all. He did some small thrusts to be sure I was okay with his thick penis that was upward shaped. This stroked my prostate so much I had an anal orgasm hands free. Since my hole was in spasm from cumming it pushed him to the edge. He asked if he could cum in me and I said yes. Oh what a flood of cum he gave me. Combined with my orgasm and him thrusting in me I almost passed out from pleasure.
We met two more time for training and sex. He moved away though.
I met a gay bottom that I topped off and on for 5 years. I have met a few guys that have been verse. I like bottom with a gentle guy. I also enjoy an occasional anal encounter as a top with a woman.

Pfrads
Oct 23, 2018, 8:51 AM
Love it so much, as long as it is not too big. I love a smaller thinner one

rickys1st
Oct 28, 2018, 5:11 PM
It is so nice to feel this throbbing cock slide in and out. It should never stop. When your lover lets his load go, the excitement and feeling is beautiful. Now I need more!

csreef
Oct 28, 2018, 6:42 PM
I have always been a Top. . .There is only one man that I would let screw me. . . Alas, I'll never see him again. C'est la Vie. :(

delpark
Oct 29, 2018, 2:09 PM
Yes, I enjoy it! I like to service a cock in my mouth as I am being fucked.

libra1984
Oct 31, 2018, 1:38 AM
I use big toys and most men I can barely feel in me

hung4you
Nov 2, 2018, 6:01 AM
I think the reason I love it so much is knowing that I can have a married man get so fucking hard and want to cream my ass. We make excuses to travel up north to my cabin for some man fun. He loves that I never have a headache or am too tired, I am always ready for his cock and he loves spreading my ass cheeks for his enjoyment. When up north we are always naked and sucking each other. My favorite is putting some old sheets on the bed and after a good pounding we fall asleep and upon waking up he attacks my ass again and his morning erections are intense and incredible.

StonedKinkster
Nov 2, 2018, 2:43 PM
i love it, i love the feel of someone licking my hole, and getting it nice and wet, i love the feel of them fingering me, getting me ready for the best part, i love the feel of hard cock slowly entering my tight hole, every inch of it getting deeper and deeper, i love when they get into it and start to pound me harder, i love to feel the cum inside me, or on me, and tell me how good it feels! fuck, i need dick

redw1ne4me
Mar 30, 2019, 9:25 PM
I enjoy it as well!

CTmale50
Mar 30, 2019, 10:39 PM
I love it! For the guys trying it, you GOTTA relax! Especially your ass! You can't tighten up. Try either a guy with a smaller cock or try a small dildo and work your way up. But I'm still trying a regular fuckbud tp help me!

Robtiti
Mar 31, 2019, 10:58 AM
Haven't had a real cock inside me yet but yeah, I do enjoy it with my toys!!

Hung4fun69
Mar 31, 2019, 8:26 PM
I absolutely love it in the ass, really like giving it too! Makes me feel sexually complete when I get it.

DD788Snipe
Apr 1, 2019, 3:29 AM
It's fantastic. I love a big large warm cock pounding my ass. It's ecstasy when a guy cums in me. I've become a total bottom. I started putting things up my man hole when I was 10 or 11. I learned to relax my sphincter at a very young age. Damn I've got to call my fuck buddy. Wife is out of town this week. I need a good fucking. I can't wait.

woodworker70
Jul 25, 2019, 4:15 PM
yes I love it the feel of a man inside me and when he starts pulsating inside of me

thickneasy
Jul 25, 2019, 6:54 PM
i do enjoy a cock in my ass

xdoorb
Jul 26, 2019, 4:07 AM
I think anyone who doesn't enjoy this from either end must be doing it wrong.

bibliss
Jul 26, 2019, 1:21 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned receiving a strap-on from a woman under this topic!... I've found strap-on sex with a willing and enthusiastic lady to be incredibly hot. And it's a great way for a man to embrace his bisexual side in a safe and supportive way with the special woman he loves (and who loves him!)... Women have told me they can really enjoy the experience of being the giver with a strap-on.... It's so exciting when you can really exclaim the pleasure of receiving, even crying out for MORE!

Honestly, as a bi man, I'm to the point with women that I'm almost always asking for them to include my man pussy within our sex play. Fortunately, they usually say YES.

woodworker70
Jul 26, 2019, 1:43 PM
I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!! :tongue: if you have used toy then start with toys get very lubed you can't over lube the more the better once your ready have your partner go slow still to painful go back to the toy again then try again .

redngoldpride
Jul 26, 2019, 2:56 PM
I love anal sex , buttfucking I love everything about it from the way someone puts their butt out there for me to the body movements and the vocal sounds the feel and sight of their tight sexy anal ring gripping and stroking my cock as we fuck and even better if the person cums whether they are hard or not having them reach orgasm while I am inside of them .......oh man I love it

grover
Jul 27, 2019, 7:33 AM
Oh Goddess I love getting fucked in the ass. The right size dick with a man who knows what he's doing can butt fuck me until I am cross-eyed and weak-kneed. Sometimes my girl friend will do me with a dildo that can leave me breathless. We haven't tried a strap-on yet.

ChiefH
Jul 28, 2019, 7:59 AM
Yes I do love getting fucked in the ass and I love fucking some ass also!!

Arsamatoria
Jul 29, 2019, 3:43 PM
I know I love having dildos in my ass. I just have not had the opportunity the have the real thing.

Grant_Norman
Jul 29, 2019, 4:46 PM
In the mouth..in the ass...both are great

firebird19
Aug 3, 2019, 12:23 PM
I love Cock and when I see one I want it in my mouth ! Or ass !

zbi73
Aug 3, 2019, 8:25 PM
I've only had my prostate massager and anal starter up there but definitely enjoy it. It did take me awhile to pluck up the nerve to do so but once it was done, I could easily see why many love it.

Richwh
Aug 4, 2019, 6:06 AM
I find anal to be wikked fun! Done it for one guy he was nice and gentle, felt amazing. want to do ti agina just need a nice slow gentle man.

woodworker70
Aug 4, 2019, 10:03 AM
I love it the my first time was age 13, my parents bought me a tent for Christmas I got to use it that summer so had a new friend camp out in my back yard, I hadn't known him long as he was new to the neighborhood so that night after dinner we put up my tent, after we started talking I was asking him about his family he tell me his mother and father are nudist and swingers and his mother walks around the house naked all the time which got me hard he notice I was hard and ask my if I had ever jerked off before and I said yes so he exposed his hard dick and we both started to jerk off together he asked me if I want any help I said yes so we both jerked off each other and it felt good he ask me If I want him to suck me off and I said yes that lead to him fingering me which lead to him fucking me, it hurt at first but then it felt real good then he came in me and I came at the same time. that was the first of many. my problem is finding tops in my area.How many others have a problem with finding tops?

cheil77
Aug 4, 2019, 10:47 PM
Yeah i love to get my ass fucked. And last night i swallowed my tops load ...... First time ever. I

Jakesnake
Aug 5, 2019, 1:18 PM
Oh yes, yes I do

newtococksucking
Aug 5, 2019, 9:00 PM
I have never had a cock in my ass, but I want it really bad. My fantasy is to be fucked by multiple guys. They start really slow with the smallest cock, and work up to pounding my ass hard with there big hard cocks. While other guys stuff their cocks down my throat. Then after a good hour, they all shot their cum inside me. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

newtococksucking
Aug 5, 2019, 9:11 PM
I would love to be this girl!!!!!

https://www.xnxx.com/video-h6qv9c8/anal_teen_sex_time

Tim56Mn
Aug 10, 2019, 12:38 PM
yes I like anal sex only had it 4 times but miss it want it again

Biwolf
Sep 18, 2019, 7:26 PM
Yes I do, though I need some anal play beforehand generally as I am a bit tight. Plenty of lube too, and start slow.

John1971
Sep 19, 2019, 12:18 AM
I'd like to find out. I guess I'm technically bicurious, because I've yet to ever have sex with another guy. But I want a hard, throbbing cock pounding my ass. It would have to be someone I trust, though, because I want to do it bareback.