PDA

View Full Version : Osama bin Laden is dead

**Peg**
May 2, 2011, 7:48 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/bin.laden.dead/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

DuckiesDarling
May 2, 2011, 7:52 AM
Yes, Peg, he is.

Darkside2009
May 2, 2011, 9:22 AM
Another one bites the dust, three cheers.

Bluebiyou
May 2, 2011, 9:40 AM
Osama who?

...just kidding.

TANGO DOWN!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQrQr136jgc)

(click on TANGO DOWN)

I just hung our flag on the front of the house.
I just framed the newspaper front page and hung it on a tree close to the street. Woo Hoo!!!!

While it is far less than savory to celebrate the demise of a human, I make exception of certain human beings who...
disgrace the rest of the human race...
simply have the joy of harming others down in their heart...
who, like a cancerous cell or diseased cell only harm the body...
who have caused and represented great harm...

TANGO IS DOWN, I REPEAT, TANGO IS DOWN! WOO HOO!!!!!

We can only hope they stuffed used menstrual bloody tampons and bacon up his ass; and embalmed him with pigs blood before they buried him at sea!

More likely they ground him up with bacon and pork, so no trace COULD ever be found, just great fish food! Come and get it fishee, fishee, fishee!

Realist
May 2, 2011, 9:40 AM
One asshole down...now what?

It's not over, you know!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 2, 2011, 3:32 PM
This is going to sound horrible coming from ome such as I, but sumpthin just dont smell right here Loves...Maybe its the sceptic in me, I dunno. All of it seems too "Down Pat" People of military origins know what I'm refering to. Its too neat, too quick, and easy. He is conviently shot in the head, (good one on the shooters part, kudos to him for that) so that his face isnt recognizable, then he's dumped out at sea somewhere, (Every desert dwellers belief nightmare, to spend eternity in water), and no pics of the body or DND samples to varify death.
C'mon guys, its like saying, "I shot a Bigfoot, but I gave him a decent burial out of respect for him" Where's the proof!?? In a normal situation these men of the SEAL Team 6 would be lauded and parades held, medals given out, ect.
Something just doesnt feel right here. If it is totally comfirmed, then Spirits bless. But I just think it was too fast and too well executed...no pun intended..
Sceptacal Cat....:cool:

wrbi01
May 2, 2011, 3:38 PM
Da man, if you call him a man, is sleepin' wit da fishes.

_Joe_
May 2, 2011, 3:48 PM
All these years, it was a network of caves we were told.

When all they really had to do was Follow the money

Falke
May 2, 2011, 4:16 PM
Good riddance!

Since it's a sea burial I guess I'll have to take a piss in the ocean...

texasman6172003
May 2, 2011, 5:59 PM
A guy that stood 6' 5 inches tall WITHOUT THE DAMN TURBIN. And we could not find him all this time?? Regardless.at least he is now DEAD. As Zwitter said,GOOD RIDDANCE!!

curious married m
May 2, 2011, 8:19 PM
NOTE TO CHOOK;

Is it ok if I NOW piss in the Pacific. Zwitter has the right idea.

CMM

bi_curiousgeorge
May 2, 2011, 10:29 PM
If I was in charge....I'd have captured him.....brought him to a doctor to do a sexual reassignment on him......forcing him to live the rest of his life as a woman in a mans prison! Rot in hell you SOB:yikes2:

**Peg**
May 2, 2011, 10:33 PM
Cat - there are pics of bin Laden dead (shot through the eye, they say) and he was recognizable. As of this evening, the US government is deciding whether or not to release them to the public. DNA samples were taken from UBL' s sister, and on tonight's late news a confirmation came that it WAS bin Laden who was killed.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 2, 2011, 10:57 PM
Good sniper....lol
Thank you Peg-Honey for the update. I have an Arab friend who told me that to cast a desert born person into the sea meant that his/her soul would never rest in peace...I say it was poetic justice. I just feel bad for the fishies....And I guess all of the Bin Laden Huntingh permit decals I have arent any good anymore...lol
No sympathy Cat

chook
May 3, 2011, 12:47 AM
NOTE TO CHOOK;

Is it ok if I NOW piss in the Pacific. Zwitter has the right idea.

CMM

NOTE TO CMM:.....

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!!!!!!!!

And Zwitter was probably talking about the Atlantic Ocean anyway......Its full of Pom's piss and god knows what.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 3, 2011, 3:16 AM
lol Guess the Bin Laden hunting permit decals I had/have for sale arent any good now. His hunting permit ran out...Snicker.
Bad Cat

hudson9
May 3, 2011, 8:21 PM
http://main.bisexual.com/forum/pictures/2564/image_b9a5b3bd.jpg
:tongue:

retsf00
May 4, 2011, 1:13 PM
At least my brothers death wasn't in vane (KIA, Mosel 2007), I raise a toast in salute to the navy seal team. OooooohRaaaah!!!!!!

jamieknyc
May 4, 2011, 1:43 PM
Sign posted in a bar in Los Angeles:

"Bin Laden cocktail- Two shots and a splash."

DB Forever
May 4, 2011, 5:45 PM
When Bin Laden was planning the September 11 murders he knew he would change the world.

He went into hiding for the next ten years.

That change in the world just paid him a return compliment.

May all the terrorist cowards have the same fate as Bin Laden.