PDA

View Full Version : Feminine or Masculine?

SexualBoigamer2012
Apr 30, 2011, 2:30 PM
Are you Masculine or feminine?

opnmnd2
Apr 30, 2011, 5:11 PM
Would love to meet a fem bi guy in N IL, WI. Have been looking for a while and no luck. Anyone??

SexualBoigamer2012
Apr 30, 2011, 7:30 PM
NOTE: by feminine I dont mean a girl, but a person who acts like one.

Bicuriousity
Apr 30, 2011, 7:37 PM
Would love to meet a fem bi guy in N IL, WI. Have been looking for a while and no luck. Anyone??

I am fem and bi in N IL, actually want to be more fem and start to dress lol

Actually am fem with guys and masc with girls

redheadchick
Apr 30, 2011, 8:36 PM
I am neither and both. My dress depends on my mood--one day I'll look like a soft butch, the next I could look like a femme. I am dominant and submissive regarding certain aspects of my relationship too. I love soft butch women though. So...I dunno what I am nor does it entirely matter to me. I am who I am and I dress how I want.

luvsgirlyclothes
Apr 30, 2011, 9:00 PM
I am bi and enjoy dressing fem. Also in NJ

Long Duck Dong
Apr 30, 2011, 10:06 PM
in between..... I can play the fem male role well, with the dramatic hand waving and the high voice and mincing walk.... or the *soft * male role, or the manly role or the dom male role...... but that is overdone deliberate acting and outside of the bedroom

generally DD reckons that I am masculine with traces of the fem at times.... and in the bedroom, I can take the masculine and feminine roles easily, depending on my mood.....

_someone_
Apr 30, 2011, 10:39 PM
In between... I've definitely got traits that are masculine and some fem ones as well.

jem_is_bi
Apr 30, 2011, 10:57 PM
I am definitely masculine!
Nothing about me is feminine.
But, I very much LOVE to suck dick.
So, I am always the more agressive one in that sexual arrangement.

Michigan_cpl
May 1, 2011, 12:11 AM
i am in between. love to dress and act as fem as i can. there is room for improvement. if i had my way i would love to dress and be fem all the time.also i am a bisexual and very proud of it.:flag3:

jackbirdjay
May 1, 2011, 6:31 AM
Inbetween, I have male tits, I enjoy cross dressing a lot, Now in my 50's and married. In my 20's lived a lone use to cross dress fully and was always fully shaven. With men I am very feminine, with women very masculine. I can be a sub or a dom.

rockhard123
May 1, 2011, 7:13 AM
with the type body i got im more female size then male
so it only way to be for me

Iowason
May 1, 2011, 9:00 AM
I tend to be more masculine in public since I work in the public eye all the time. I have some more fem traits but I keep them hidden 90% of the time. I wish we lived in a world where we could all be ourselves without worrying about repercussions.

binyc123
May 1, 2011, 2:15 PM
completely masculine

bikiniman
May 1, 2011, 9:04 PM
I have a masculine side and a feminine side which enables me to enjoy the best of both worlds. Maybe we all do?

Cross dressing helps me to uncover and explore my femininity which I enjoy.