PDA

View Full Version : When's the Best Time...

APMountianMan
May 6, 2006, 8:49 AM
in the cabin with the wood burner going on a snowy winter's day; in the cottage on a misty rainy day; as the sun is coming up on the deck overlooking the ocean, on a rocky crag at sundown with a cool breeze's caress; in the church steeple and thunder booms and lightening flashes.... what's your weather related fantasy spot for a romantic meeting?

:cool:

Nara_lovely
May 6, 2006, 9:24 AM
Ohhh...good one!

On a beach with someone special in my arms, to relax and be close as the sun sets, watching the waves and listening to the quietness of nature...add a thunderstorm approaching and it would be perfect!

jedinudist
May 6, 2006, 11:40 AM
One would be...

In our living room with a fire in the wood stove, cold outside, snow falling after a light but sumptious meal.

Another...

on a warm and breezy summer night (breeze keeps the mosquitos away), stars shining brightly overhead while we lay on a few blankets.

Whew- now you've got me started - lol I'll prob post more on this later :)

mistymockingbird
May 6, 2006, 1:59 PM
Ooooooh. Got me thinking naughty things. With water themes. lol

Overlooking the ocean as the sun sets. On a balcony, where we can see out but not be seen. Or can we? he he That would be pretty great.

Had an experience in a hot tub that was on a deck overlooking the ocean. On a clear night when we could see the stars and hear the waves. That sticks out for sure.

In general though, I love when its a rainy day to be able to just stay in bed all day with a person.

innaminka
May 6, 2006, 7:16 PM
Immersed in a really roasting outside hot-tub cum spa with a clear night and snow all around.

Worked for me..... :smirlove2

cchalmer
May 7, 2006, 12:22 AM
On a warm summer's day with the sun shining thru the trees and the breeze gently rustling the leaves.........

in a hot tub with the snow falling all around.......

almost anywhere as long as i'm with the woman of my dreams.....CL

CountryLover
May 7, 2006, 1:43 AM
full moon rising, river water rippling over the shallows, warm summer night. Letting the water wash over us cool and sensual, as our bodies heat and slide against each other

APMountianMan
May 8, 2006, 5:50 AM
full moon rising, river water rippling over the shallows, warm summer night. Letting the water wash over us cool and sensual, as our bodies heat and slide against each other

Yeah boy!

:cool:

onewhocares
May 8, 2006, 6:55 AM
When I am in the arms of the lover of my dreams. Amazing what the world has to offer when one opens your eyes. Now there is a wonderful place to be, in the eyes of the one you love. Warm, comforting, erotic, sensual all in one glance. In the warm gentle rain of a summer morning, or on a boat in the middle of a heavy flakeds snow.

Belle

CountryLover
May 8, 2006, 8:18 AM
ahh AP you brought back some wonderful memories. I just love skinny dipping anyway, and that was a memory of one of my favorite times. I'm so glad I grew up country ;)