PDA

View Full Version : I feel like I'm back in grade school.......

Ashoka & Kaurwaki
May 5, 2006, 5:42 PM
One of the main reasons we come here is to meet new people. I love talking with people about almost anything. Yet, when I surf through profiles, find a person that looks fun to talk to (or HOT as well, in the case of the last PM I just sent) - I feel like I'm back in grade 6, passing a message in class:

"Hi, I would like to talk with you
Do you want to talk with me?

Yes:
No:"

While they are slightly better written than that - it still feels that silly.

Anyone else feel that way or?

billy_campbell
May 5, 2006, 6:03 PM
I think most of feel that way. I remember writing a note to lady one time and realated writing to her that I felt like I was at that first dance in school where all the guys were on one side of the gym and the girls on the other side and everyone was scared to death to cross over and ask someone to dance. Yep, I know I just "dated" myself as an old fart. Smile!

Ashoka & Kaurwaki
May 5, 2006, 6:14 PM
Well, it's nice that we're not the only ones :D And don't worry, I remember my grade 7 and 8 dances being just like that, with really bad music on top of it. Of course, when I was in highschool, the last song they always played with Stairway to Heaven. So I'm probably really old now!

chook
May 5, 2006, 6:55 PM
Hey Billy.............there's nothing wrong in being an old fart LOL :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

woolleygirl
May 6, 2006, 2:30 AM
Hey i did that in grade school but there was a a box saying check yes or no.
God I do feel old now thanks. Next thing I know I will be telling my kids I walked to school uphill both ways in 10ft of snow :eek: . LOL oh well.

T

jedinudist
May 6, 2006, 1:01 PM
Ah yes.. those wonderful notes... sigh :)

I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up!

Driver 8
May 6, 2006, 3:02 PM
When I was in school, boys did not start conversations with girls by announcing their cock sizes, like they do here. Perhaps you went to a more exciting school.