PDA

View Full Version : preparing for anal? ( advise )

biblkman
Apr 28, 2011, 8:08 PM
Ok , thinking about trying anal , what should I eat or not eat , the day before or the day of, and how soon before anal should I use an enimu?

Darkside2009
Apr 28, 2011, 9:40 PM
Emus are large, flightless New Zealand birds. Don't go sticking one of those up your ass or you will have problems. Try an enema instead. :rolleyes:

Relax, take your time and use lots of lube, and condoms if you don't know the guy or his sexual history.

bizel
Apr 28, 2011, 11:12 PM
Emus are large, flightless New Zealand birds. Don't go sticking one of those up your ass or you will have problems. Try an enema instead. :rolleyes:

Relax, take your time and use lots of lube, and condoms if you don't know the guy or his sexual history.

i have stitches laughing darkside. the image of an emu up the butt. besides ouch.... just for the record though, you'd have to smuggle an emu out of a nz zoo. they're actually native to australia. and when they give you the eye, if you have a bag of chips in your hand (i'm a chipaholic), you just give it to them. maybe that's why the image of one up your butt is so hilarious. one with it's head stuck in your chip bag is pretty humorous as well.

biblkman, i do recall other threads mentioning fruits that are good, positions and things to do prior to anal. if you don't get too many replies, do a 'search' and you will find some good advice. whatever you decide, lots of lube, condom and patience. if i were going to use an enema, i'd do it quite a few hours earlier to guarantee cleanliness. but on a whole, if you are the 'proddee', and you have an experienced 'prodder' taking you, a bit of 'matter' should not be a barrier. i know when i'm in total lust-mode, it would take a lot to turn me off cos i'm really into the guy and the act. go slow and enjoy. hug, b.

Michigan_cpl
Apr 29, 2011, 12:04 AM
first you need to be in total control, rather giving or receiving anal that is a must....
second, it is a real good idea to clean your self out hours before you start.
what ever you do make sure that you use lots of lube
you also need go slow till your ass gets used to having something in it.
that is my :2cents: worth.
good luck, and best wishes to you.:flag2:

hotbiguy1955
Apr 29, 2011, 12:26 AM
Mentally preparing for anal is probably more important then using an enima. You are never going to cleanse your whole intestine and anus with an enima. What you clean out with an enima will be in the bottom of your intestine and anus and when you clear that out with the enima more just moves down from your colon to fill that space. Natural process of how the body eliminates. I do not recommend enimas prior to anal they kill the natural bacteria in your intestines that fight off infections and they tend to dry out the inside of your anus(lower intestine). Don't eat beans, eat several hours before and have a normal crap if possible before hand. Lubes are really important and use plenty. When your partner starts to enter you have him go slow. I found that if my partner places his cock right against my hole and stops and I push back onto it at my pace until his head is in me that works best. Also use your anal muscle like your trying to push a turd out that allows for easier penetration. That way your ass doesn't tighten against his cock. Have your partner slow stroke and not go to deep at first until your sphincter muscle relaxes. When your feeling good you can let your partner know just by setting the pace yourself. Also I won't lie to you and tell you there is no pain involved. The first penetration was somewhat painful until his cock was inside of me. If your really want it just prepare for a little discomfort at first and within minutes your will know the sheer ecstacy of a hot cock plowing your manpussy. I am a total Bottom and I literally have anal orgasms. Every muscle in my ass spasms and contracts and I get a sensation that feels so good I don't ever want my partner to stop. I wouldn't trade it for the world.:bounce::three:

Long Duck Dong
Apr 29, 2011, 1:20 AM

yeah I agree.... its worse than picking up a sheep for a saturday night date and finding out shes a ram

lol yeah same advice as everybody else tho.... take your time.... cos stitches in the anal passage can hurt.... I have never had them but a few of my friends have, and they say its not a pleasant experience.....

a few of my friends do suggest that you ride the male and that allows you to control the depth and thrusts of the penis until you are fully relaxed and can look at laying on your back or front.....

the other advantage to that, is if you are on top and cum... your partner can get covered in a cum shower and that can be hilarious...and fun to clean up.....

GroupSex
Apr 29, 2011, 12:02 PM

I would say this sums it up best.

cornholejoe
Apr 29, 2011, 7:46 PM
just relax and make sure he takes his time and goes easy

love1234
Apr 30, 2011, 1:52 AM
Just lube and sit on it.

Its all easy after its been in.

Bi_Druid
May 1, 2011, 8:48 AM
Relax, use lots of lube and protection (condoms) and don't rush it.

If it's your first time, get your partner to lay down and you sit down on them. This way you are more in control of how fast and how hard and how deep they go. Once you're comfortable, you should find yourself just going with the flow and the rest is easy.

On a slight side note, if you get the chance to practice with a dildo or butt plug before hand, this can help prepare yourself. They're nothing like the real thing, but they are good for practice.

Bi_Druid
May 1, 2011, 8:54 AM
Oh, just worth mentioning, if you do go for the dildo for practice, be realistic with the size! Go for something of comparable size to your partner, or even better something smaller. Monster sized dildos are great for the experienced, but not for a first timer - no point hurting yourself.

elian
May 1, 2011, 8:56 PM
1) Lots of lube, when you think you have enough lube put on a little more - depending on the brand things can dry out.

2) Practice with a small toy first to see if you like the sensation - depending on your sensitivity it may not feel like much for the first 50-100 strokes or so (depending on how aroused you are) - keep going for a while unless you feel pain.

I think more straight guys would have anal sex if they realized they could have multiple orgasms that way, but still the sensation isn't for everyone.

3) Eliminate any immediate waste, then maybe a nice hot shower to get yourself a bit more relaxed and clean for your partner.

I'm not sure an ENEMA is necessary but especially the first few times you try this you will feel as if you have to go, so go first, that way you know that you are already empty when you feel that sensation.

3) I think at least 50% is mood - you need to be willing and able to relax yourself enough to allow entry whether that is by a partner or a toy.

4) It may sound counter intuitive if you are nervous but if you are already aroused I think it goes a bit easier - unless you get impatient.

5) Along with the 50% mood you have to have an understanding partner whom you trust and who trusts you - actually this should probably be number one on the list.

6) REAL sex isn't always like those pr0n0graphic videos, things may slip out or don't quite line up at first. It make take a lot of aerobic exercise but you may ultimately still have a pleasant experience if you have patience.

BiBedBud
Jun 15, 2011, 10:09 AM
^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)

OneLeggedTexan64
Jun 28, 2011, 2:50 AM
I have been using dildos and butt plugs so far to get ready for a real cock in my ass. I can handle a 7" thin glass dildo, but can only get 6" of it in. I can get all of a 6" silicone dildo in. Anyone know why I can't get past 6"?

Matthew23
Jun 28, 2011, 4:06 AM
Toys toys toys they are fun and will get you used
To it. I love learning to massage my
Prostate with a toy!

lizard-lix
Jun 28, 2011, 8:09 AM
I have been using dildos and butt plugs so far to get ready for a real cock in my ass. I can handle a 7" thin glass dildo, but can only get 6" of it in. I can get all of a 6" silicone dildo in. Anyone know why I can't get past 6"?

I think it all has to do with flexibility and 'turning the corner.' I am the same way with some toys, if they don't turn/flex the right way, they won't go in any farther... if they do, they will.

Happy playtime!

boca.openminded
Jun 28, 2011, 3:02 PM
by now you should have all your answers.

I never had anal sex (receiving) but I have had toys inserted and you prepare the same way.

1) you do need to clean yourself. Even if you feel clean inside you probably still should use an enema a few hours before you meet the guy. Once you follow the instructions prepare to be on the toilet on & off for at least 1 hour.

2) Once you are clean, then you will need to practice. Hopefully, you have practiced before going for the real thing. You want it to be pleasurable and not too painful. Some people just can't do anal and some with the proper amount of lube can. If you dont know which one you are then thats why I say practice.

3) Also, you need to be relaxed both inside & out. If you are not relaxed it will most likely be painful.

If everything that I wrote PLUS what others posted does not work, try the EMU...

marks890
Jun 30, 2011, 2:28 AM
First time I tried anal was when I was only 16. My friend was 19 & I didn't know what to expect. When I agreed to let him try he was horny and too anxious. We used petroleum jelly as lube and when he penetrated me he shoved it in all at once. I thought I would pass out from the pain! My advice is to practice with a dildo first to pre stretch your anus and they there shouldn't be any pain.

guycurious
Jul 1, 2011, 9:08 AM
A few hours before play time I take a 16oz. plastic water bottle, fill it to the top, wipe some lube around the top and slowly insert just the top inside and then I squeeze the bottle forcing the water inside. I hold it for about 30 seconds and then release into the toilet. I do this several times and that gets me all cleaned out and ready for some fun !

elw®©d
Sep 20, 2012, 3:21 PM
by now you should have all your answers.

I never had anal sex (receiving) but I have had toys inserted and you prepare the same way.

You do need to clean yourself. Even if you feel clean inside ...
I concur, if it's not clean it's not gonna be good.
Likewise I've never had anal sex...butt...I do like m'toys too!
BUTT I won't play with m'self unless I'm clean as a whistle, cuz I love
m'butt and the thrill I get. Not to mention some anal play with m'GF and the major buzz kill it'd be otherwise. Don't let it happen to you (a shity shity deal ).:shades:

thomas_78633
Sep 29, 2012, 4:06 PM
Thanks for all of the tips. But I never heard or read about the "day after" I always have bowel troubles for the next few days. Anyway to prevent this?

ErosUrge
Sep 30, 2012, 10:22 AM
A few hours before play time I take a 16oz. plastic water bottle, fill it to the top, wipe some lube around the top and slowly insert just the top inside and then I squeeze the bottle forcing the water inside. I hold it for about 30 seconds and then release into the toilet. I do this several times and that gets me all cleaned out and ready for some fun !

To me, this is the very first and very important step. I'd say most people, if not all, prefer cleanliness and it really helps to have everything clear. To me, this gives a person more confidence knowing there will be no unwanted problems. It's also a measure of how you give respect to the person who is either going to top you or rim you. Believe me, having a clean anal area is SO important. Also, if you have a pretty good idea that you'll be engaging in anal that evening, you might want to refrain from eating until very late in the day. Since it takes food several hours to digest and then to exit, you won't have to worry about this becoming a problem during that time too.

Hopefully you'll be with someone, (male or female_female with strap-on or using a toy on you) who is patient and will listen to you whenever there is a moment of discomfort. Using lots of lube should go without saying, but no doubt, it's vitally important. Start small as in using butt plugs or fingers...one finger at a time...eventually and if you're comfortable, you can move to larger toys. If you're with a guy, the same applies...small steps until your ass is relaxed.

It took me years before I was able to accomodate larger toys or larger cocks...I practiced with toys at home before I was able to take a cock in my ass. Yes, I had done it before but every guy in my past was never patient. Because of that, I was not able to relax and never felt comfortable. As a result, I didn't believe at that time that I'd ever be able to do it and decided there was no pleasure to gain from it. Eventually, that all changed as I realized there had to be a reason why so many people indulged in anal play. From the conversations I had with certain people, they described how and why they enjoyed it greatly; men and women.

After much practice at home (which for me took a few months), I finally reached a point where I was able to get an average sized toy in me and was surprised at how good it felt. To get very descriptive here: I would rub the outer area and opening of my ass with my fingers which always feels very nice. I'd take small amounts of lube and rub it into the area getting it good and wet. Then I'd slip a finger just into the opening and feel it there and little by little slip it deeper into my ass. Once I felt comfortable with that, I'd work a second finger in. Once I was comfortable with that, I'd take a butt plug that was somewhat thin and short and slip it in which felt really good. During this whole time, I'd be jacking off of course. It seems to me that if you can keep your cock stimulated and erect, the pleasure in the anal area is enhanced...
I then would remove the butt plug and then reach for my toy that was average in length and girth making sure it was well lubed and adding more lube to my ass with my fingers. Finally, I'd slide this toy into me which goes in deeper than the butt plug and really enjoy the feeling of it inside....feeling it rub against my prostate was/is a bonus. When I reached my orgasm from jacking off and working the toy in and out of me, I was amazed at the intensity of the orgasm.

During this time, I went to have sex with a couple of guys. It all started with me giving this one guy head...the chemistry between us was great. While I was sucking him, he reached over my back to my ass rubbing my cheeks and then spread them apart and rubbed around and over the hole with his fingers...this was a great turn-on and relaxed me so much that I began to have the desire to have him fuck me. Prior to him doing these things and when we had first started, I had no intention of getting fucked as I thought the 3 of us were simply going to engage in sucking each other off only.To make a long story shorter, I lay on my back with a full erection and desiring so much to have him in me. He then rimmed me for a good 5 minutes spreading my cheeks open and pushing his tongue into me. This was the final moment which made me feel like I couldn't wait any longer and my ass by this time was completely ready. He came up with his cock and with one stroke entered me. It went in with no discomfort whatsoever and I gasped in total pleasure from that initial thrust. I just couldn't believe how good it felt. While he fucked me, ther other guy that was there, was sucking and jacking me off going back and forth between doing both things to me. I didn't last long and hit my orgasm about 5 minutes or so later. With each stroke of his cock into me and with each pump of my cock, I felt the orgasm ripple through my cock and throughout my entire body. It was an amazing orgasm and demonstrated to me how anal sex could be great....

I wanted to give this much detail to explain how everything can fall together beautifully if the right preparation and the right circumstances all come together. Best to you and I hope you have the best success with it...