PDA

View Full Version : whew, thats better

bigbadmax
Apr 27, 2011, 12:28 AM
in these days of high stress, any suggestions on how to relax and unwind.

Alcohol in moderation can be relaxing but too much can be depressing.

I used to run to de-stress but dodgy back makes this difficult at times and I cant massage my whole body myself..Im good but not that good!

Long Duck Dong
Apr 27, 2011, 2:30 AM
de stress ? much to the horror of anti smoking campaigners and med experts, I smoke to de stress....

its not actually the smoking that does it... its the getting up and going outside, its a distraction... the few minutes away from the issue, that is the real key to it all....

if I was to give up smoking, I would have to find another way to de stress... and that would add stress to the situation lol.... talk about a catch 22...

another trick is a long hot shower and a wank.... and just enjoy the feelings, images and sensations without focusing on cumming....

or you can do the *write the worlds most swearword filled post or email and never send them * trick..... just never do what I did and accidently send the thing..... I got a mock certificate back from the place I sent mine to... for the most swearing in a non personal attack email, they had even seen...... and a threat that if I ever did it again, I was in deep shit.....

or, you could just roll up your sleeves and go deal with the thing causing the stress...... just don't beat the shit out of the neighbour, I ended up with a conviction for assault... but I got new neighbours lol

Realist
Apr 27, 2011, 8:27 AM
When I lived in Kentucky, I loved to ride my motorcycle on country roads, after a stressful day. Southern Indiana is a great place to ride, too, Many small, little-traveled roads, through the wooded hills and the people were nice there, too.

Stop at a little country store, that has been there since the early 1900s. they sold sandwiches, cold drinks, gas, oil, fishing tackle, worms, live minnows, guns, ammo, can goods, coffee pot hot all day long. I'd have a cold drink, and maybe meet some local character, there. Sometimes, there'd be several old guys sitting around, telling lies......first person never had a chance; someone always had a more unbelievable one to tell!

Back out for a few more miles, then head home.

Arrive at about dark and feel refreshed...ready for more of the grind the next day.

Back in Florida now, (my birth state) .............crowded, terrible traffic, too many people, too hot......... I wanna get back on my old Beemer and ride a lonesome ride.

lizard-lix
Apr 27, 2011, 12:17 PM
lots of ways...

Like you said, a drink (or a bong) but chemicals carry risks..

Getting out for some sort of ride in open spaces works for a lot, I choose a sailboat on the ocean or a bicycle on a country road. Bicycle lately as I am in Texas now.

Yoga and meditation are great, I just started again after a break, it starts to work almost immediately making me calmer.

And finally, a LOT of sex helps too :bigrin:

Liz

mikey3000
Apr 27, 2011, 1:20 PM
Try aroma therapy and a nice warm bath. I love my tub.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 27, 2011, 2:22 PM
A good dinner, a relaxing soak in a hot tub, followed by a naked massage and a good hard romping. Hey works fer me! lol
Cat

Dead Account
Apr 27, 2011, 2:37 PM
A good dinner, a relaxing soak in a hot tub, followed by a naked massage and a good hard romping. Hey works fer me! lol
Cat

My jet tub- and a good movie.

wrbi01
Apr 27, 2011, 8:10 PM
three words... Epsom Salt Soak! Love it!

bikiniman
Apr 27, 2011, 9:29 PM
I find getting dressed in to women's clothing relaxing.

You know it is great to get out of work clothes and into casual clothes at the end of the day. Well this is just taking it to the next level.

It helps me to shed many of my responsibilities and unwind.

mikey3000
Apr 27, 2011, 10:25 PM
My jet tub- and a good movie.

Is that a two person tub and an open invite to anyone? :bigrin: