PDA

View Full Version : super, smashing, marvelous great.

bigbadmax
Apr 25, 2011, 2:51 PM
If you could have a "power", what would it be

invisability that I could turn off and on at will.

tenni
Apr 25, 2011, 3:06 PM
I would like the power to heal or resolve people's problems, illnesses or stress. I'd only want to be able to do it without them knowing. It would be my secret so that it doesn't create problems for me. If they ever found out, it would reverse back to where it was originally. Keep me under control and if anyone found out it wouldn't be able to be done.

softfruit
Apr 25, 2011, 5:41 PM
Teleportation.

Imagine the time you'd save on commuting to work every day!

Not just for my body, though, but as a general power, to move a thing from there to there. Whether that's the homophobe yelling abuse at me in the street from where they are now to three miles up above the middle of the Pacific, or the TV remote control from wheresoever the hell it's gone into my hand :)

Clearly I'm happier playing god than Tenni is :D

mikey3000
Apr 25, 2011, 5:47 PM
I like the invisibility thing too, so I can walk naked down the street and feel the sun on my bare body. Doing that it public, in a fully aroused state would be awesome. :bigrin:

bigbadmax
Apr 25, 2011, 6:19 PM
Another gift/power would have to be able to know who's bi/gay/str8 when walking down the street or in a bar/club.

DuckiesDarling
Apr 26, 2011, 1:52 AM
I'd like to be able to just close my eyes and travel to any place I'd been before in an instant. Be nice to not have to face long ass plane rides if I want to visit my parents after I move to NZ. :)

Katja
Apr 26, 2011, 5:06 AM
Nothing magical or grandiose. Nothing mystical or Godlike.

I have a young cousin just 15 years of age. Ever since she first saw the light of day, she has had the uncanny knack of making people smile and feeling good. She bears no malice to any and has an easiness of manner, and a natural understanding of others which goes far beyond her years. She is helpful and knows exactly the right thing to say and do at the right time and does so not for gain, but because it is how she believes people should all be and more to the point means every word. She does have much mirth and a lot of devilment in her but I have never known her to be nasty to a soul.

When I was ostracised by family when the secret of what I am became known, one person came to me and showed such kindness and love I will forever be in her debt.

Thats the power I wish I had. The power to make people happy, make the blues disappear and feel they are not alone in the world.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 27, 2011, 2:19 PM
The ability to reach into my pocket, wallet, or purse and pull out money everytime I did so. That and the ability to emit a powerful Pheromone out of my body that would arouse both of the sexes individually. One day it could excite males, the next would be females if I chose to. Or at a sex party, it would affect Both of them...lol:bigrin:;)
Silly Cat

wrbi01
Apr 27, 2011, 9:18 PM
I like the invisibility thing too, so I can walk naked down the street and feel the sun on my bare body. Doing that it public, in a fully aroused state would be awesome. :bigrin:

Just remember... with invisibility... the cars dont see you crossing the street... :)

wrbi01
Apr 27, 2011, 9:19 PM
I would want the ability to be able to cum more than once every 30 min... that would be fun... but I might not leave the house.:tong:

12voltman59
Apr 28, 2011, 10:34 AM
I would want the ability to be able to cum more than once every 30 min... that would be fun... but I might not leave the house.:tong:

I chose to quote your comments because I am happy now to be able to cum a few times a day now---I wouldn't need to cum every 30 minutes!! :bigrin::bigrin:

The other reason I chose your post--as you signature line talks about those with "closed minds"---my superpower would be to be able to open those closed minds--at least to the point that they are open enough to accept that other people have valid and not "evil" views that differ from their own.

Maggot
Apr 28, 2011, 2:02 PM
I'd like two - telepathy and telekinesis.

jimmyhopkins09
Apr 28, 2011, 2:19 PM
Does it have to be just one?

If so, i'd love to be able to transform into any animal at will, so i could be what i wanted when i felt like it, or it was called for. If i need to be sneaky and agile, call on the cat, speed? call on the cheetah. feel like swiming, go for aquatics. Call on the dog for better senses, etc. u get the idea. And i would be able to mix them halfway too, to give animal strength to my human form, and become more unique creatures, like a werewolf, (dog/human), or an undine, the water people. And when i want to be really impressive, i would become the most powerful (and my favourite) animal of all. A DRAGON!!! YEAH.

i think that would be so cool. and think of the sexual possibilities and perks. (more stamina, bigger tool, and such, lol)