PDA

View Full Version : Love the taste of cum

IanGray
Apr 25, 2011, 6:04 AM
Tasting cum was at fist strange. Now I love it.

anyone else feel the same?

sdnaustin
Apr 25, 2011, 7:12 AM
yes, I start to crave the taste if I go too long without sucking dick.

It was how I learned to accept my bisexuality...I couldn't be straight and want this taste.

taz321
Apr 25, 2011, 9:37 AM
Love, Love, Love the taste of some warm cum! I also start to crave a good hot load after going awhile without it! :tongue:

IanGray
Apr 26, 2011, 4:59 AM
It must be the tastiest meal i've had and sure turns me on.

TONYUNCUT
Apr 26, 2011, 10:19 AM
AS A UNCUT TOP.I LOVE TO FEED MEN AND WOMEN MY COCK.IT TURNS ME ON WHEN I GIVE THEM MY WARM,THICK,CREAMY CUM.AND FEEL THEIR LIPS ON MY POUNDING SHAFT:bigrin:

newyorker
Apr 26, 2011, 10:35 AM
I also love the taste of cum but as yet I have not swallowed. Don't know why.
I like it in my mouth and like to lick it off a nice clean cock. But just can't swallow. Any help would be great.

torpedoman
Apr 26, 2011, 10:41 AM
love getting a guy to cum but the taste of the last guy was so bitter it made me gag. Others were great.

Craydon
Apr 27, 2011, 10:07 AM
wow - love that this is a topic! Yes, I too love the taste of cum. For me there's nothing better than to feel a man shoot his load in my mouth while I'm sucking him.

willscox
Apr 28, 2011, 11:45 PM
I like to take his cock deep and let him shoot his load of cum in the back of my mouth and swallow it down. I keep sucking until he is limp and I have the last drop.:bigrin:

hotbiguy1955
Apr 29, 2011, 12:04 AM
I started by jacking off as a teenager and cuming into my hand and licking it up. I really love the taste of hot cum right from the cock. The only problem I have had is that most of the guys I have sucked want to drive their cock deep into my mouth when they cum and shoot their load down my throat. I always tell my men to let me know when they are ready to cum and I move their cock to the front of my mouth and finish them off using my tongue. I love to swish the cum around my mouth for several minutes before I swallow it down. If I don't have a cock to suck for the cum I fuck my wife and then lick my cum from her pussy or have her sit over my face and I get every drop. CUM RULES!:bowdown::three:

Stinger78
Apr 29, 2011, 1:25 AM
It's been a while for me, but yah, I like the taste of it.

dbltrbl69
Apr 29, 2011, 4:21 AM
Love cum swappin, really love coming on my girlfriends mouth so we can both share a yummy treat... Gets me so hot. Cleaning sweet cum from her pussy is great can't wait for a hot bi guy to hose our waiting mouths with his warm load.

IanGray
Apr 29, 2011, 4:25 AM
I started by jacking off as a teenager and cuming into my hand and licking it up. I really love the taste of hot cum right from the cock. The only problem I have had is that most of the guys I have sucked want to drive their cock deep into my mouth when they cum and shoot their load down my throat. I always tell my men to let me know when they are ready to cum and I move their cock to the front of my mouth and finish them off using my tongue. I love to swish the cum around my mouth for several minutes before I swallow it down. If I don't have a cock to suck for the cum I fuck my wife and then lick my cum from her pussy or have her sit over my face and I get every drop. CUM RULES!:bowdown::three:

God this is so horny, i would love a guy to cum in my mouth then kiss him with his cum in my mouth ( a long lingering kiss of course)

frontierman2011
Apr 30, 2011, 2:10 PM
love getting a guy to cum but the taste of the last guy was so bitter it made me gag. Others were great.

You know, if he's a regular, pineapple juice will solve that problem :)

john441963
Apr 30, 2011, 5:02 PM
I've only tasted my own. It's ok but kinda dries my throat out(??). Love it when i'm eating out a cum filled pussy. Pre-cum on the other hand, LOVE IT ALL! Mine and those I have sucked. Love to spread it on wifes lips and share it. Aynone else have a similar opinion?? :tongue:

DB Forever
Apr 30, 2011, 6:23 PM
like many others in this posting, I started out as a teenager swapping cum with my neighbor of the same age. As I grew older I got away from the pleasure. But now I am cumming back to the enjoyment. It is good to eat cum either from a well fucked pussy or by direct injection from a hard cock shooting cum in my mouth. Like both.

Twonage89
May 1, 2011, 6:18 PM
I've only tasted my own cum but I'm absolutely dying to try another guys hot thick load of cum in my mouth. I wanna taste it and swish it around. And actually I've never sucked dick b4 but would love to suck multiple dicks and taste several hot loads. Anybody out there wanna help me with this fantasy? Lemme know

bendover2
May 4, 2011, 1:40 AM
I am not sure....never had it and am nervous to try

ohbimale
May 4, 2011, 2:05 AM
I love the taste of a man's cum. I like to swish it around in my mouth and savor the texture and taste of a guy's cum before I swallow it. And like an earlier post I too like to keep my lips wrapped around a guy's cock until he goes limp in my mouth. :flag2::male::male::male:

slaton44
May 4, 2011, 2:03 PM
I haven't had a lot of experience, but I've always let guys cum on my face and then started enjoying them cumming in my mouth. Been seeing a guy for a while with a lovely cock. First time he shot a big load on my face. Then the second time in my mouth. The third time he was straddling me as i sucked his lovely cock and he started masturbating to cum. He shot his load in my open mouth and I just swallowed all of it. Now when we get together I can't wait to make him cum and taste it. I enjoy getting between his legs and making him cum and then licking it off his cock. That really drives him crazy (and me too, just love it).

frontierman2011
May 8, 2011, 11:29 PM
I am not sure....never had it and am nervous to try

I wish I could relive my first blow job. I was so nervous, I was actually shaking when I took his cock into my hands, but my nervousness is really what got me off and fueled my desire to go through with this. It was so exciting. For the rest of my life, I'll always remember the very first time I licked a hard shaft and how my friend responded when I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I thought to myself, my God, what am I about to do, but the moment I slipped his cock through my lips and took him deep into my mouth, I knew that was exactly where I wanted to be. I also knew that he would eventually want to cum and unbeknownst to him at the time, I so wanted him to. I gave it my best and after only a few minutes of slow-sucking his thick shaft and deep throating him as far as I could, his whole body tensed up and then began to jerk. I knew this was the moment I had been wanting for so long and I had not come all this way to chicken-out now. I tightened my fingers around his shaft and jacked him off while sucking harder on him and he quickly unleashed a load of cum the size of Texas into my mouth. By this time, my nervousness had been replaced with pure ecstacy and I was so high on the moment, I sucked and swallowed his cum as quickly as it left his body. Yeah, it tasted a little bitter, but I didn't give it a second thought and just kept sucking until his cock grew limp and became too sensitive for me to continue. Since that night, I've always envisioned myself sucking cum from a cock like it was a fully-charged fire hose. Absolutely no regrets! :)

IanGray
May 17, 2011, 3:58 AM
I wish I could relive my first blow job. I was so nervous, I was actually shaking when I took his cock into my hands, but my nervousness is really what got me off and fueled my desire to go through with this. It was so exciting. For the rest of my life, I'll always remember the very first time I licked a hard shaft and how my friend responded when I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. I thought to myself, my God, what am I about to do, but the moment I slipped his cock through my lips and took him deep into my mouth, I knew that was exactly where I wanted to be. I also knew that he would eventually want to cum and unbeknownst to him at the time, I so wanted him to. I gave it my best and after only a few minutes of slow-sucking his thick shaft and deep throating him as far as I could, his whole body tensed up and then began to jerk. I knew this was the moment I had been wanting for so long and I had not come all this way to chicken-out now. I tightened my fingers around his shaft and jacked him off while sucking harder on him and he quickly unleashed a load of cum the size of Texas into my mouth. By this time, my nervousness had been replaced with pure ecstacy and I was so high on the moment, I sucked and swallowed his cum as quickly as it left his body. Yeah, it tasted a little bitter, but I didn't give it a second thought and just kept sucking until his cock grew limp and became too sensitive for me to continue. Since that night, I've always envisioned myself sucking cum from a cock like it was a fully-charged fire hose. Absolutely no regrets! :)

your post is so horny!

Bisexual Explorer
May 17, 2011, 8:03 AM
Wow what a great post! Getting a mouthful of cum after sucking is the reward of a great desert after a great steak dinner. I love the feel of cum in my mouth and I have never had any that wasn't just plain delicious. Eating my male partners' cum mixed with pussy juice is one of the great delicacies. It's even better when the woman comes when I am eating her cum filled pussy. And, snowballing, what can I say??
For those of you who haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing.
g

ivan69
May 17, 2011, 12:58 PM
Nothing like a nice hot load of cum in your mouth. Actually love it and can take a lot.

BigScot
May 17, 2011, 1:28 PM
my first and only to this point was last summer. It was great! He was so hard and I had him so hot I just let him pop in my mouth. Ahh god he tasted good. I never thought I could do it but now I want more............

bi-male-n-wife
May 17, 2011, 2:22 PM
I too love the taste of a hot load of creamy white hot cum shooting in my mouth, on my tongue, and down my throat. Some guys taste better but I love any load. From the time I was I teen to now, cum is what I love most. Now I have to wait a couple more days till my next load of cum. MMMMMM

altbinary
May 17, 2011, 5:16 PM
It just gets better and better. The best is when you have your finger deep in his ass while he cums in your mouth feeling his hole squeezing your finger when he cums is as good as it gets.

jamiehue
May 17, 2011, 8:57 PM
Yes but only with guys that eat healthy foods (fruits veggies) the taco bell types they taste like ....taco bell!! yeech. picky one am i.

69luvr
May 18, 2011, 3:26 PM
Love cum swappin, really love coming on my girlfriends mouth so we can both share a yummy treat... Gets me so hot. Cleaning sweet cum from her pussy is great can't wait for a hot bi guy to hose our waiting mouths with his warm load.

cum kissing is absolutely great!

sterculius
May 19, 2011, 10:35 AM
I love the taste and the texture of cum precisely because it IS cum!! I love swallowing a mouthful of cum because I love BEING a cocksucker!!

brooklinguy
May 19, 2011, 11:46 PM
I love this thread, I had sucked cock as a teen, loved it then.

Now I am back to m2m and I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and then the feeling of him cumming in my mouth, I swallow it all.

Hmmm, now I'm horny, anyone want to shoot a hot load down my throat?

bgn610
May 20, 2011, 1:13 AM
God this is so horny, i would love a guy to cum in my mouth then kiss him with his cum in my mouth ( a long lingering kiss of course)

I thought your repsonse was also very horny. I almost came just reading this. Your idea is a fantasy of mine that I hope to fulfiil soon! :flag1:

cheetah45
May 31, 2011, 3:45 AM
Add me to the list who love cum. When I suck on a man's flesh, it gives me great pleasure when he cums and I swallow it all. No gagging..no bad taste to me. Just pleasure in knowing that I was able to make him cum and swallow it all.

bud4you
May 31, 2011, 12:07 PM
I do not "Love the taste of CUM", I love to have it (CUM) shot all over my face (Cum Facial). Anyone else "Love CUM Facials"??? Male or female, please let me know.

rockhard123
May 31, 2011, 6:19 PM
the very fist time i was hooked

fpb09
Jun 1, 2011, 9:35 AM
My first time like most HOOKED! to me draining them is it! & watching them scrum as u finish drives me crazy, knowing i brought him to that point LOVE IT!

ErosUrge
Jun 1, 2011, 11:27 AM
I like it in my mouth and like to lick it off a nice clean cock. But just can't swallow. Any help would be great.

The only advice I can give is based on my own experiences. And for those who have read my posts through the years, I've already commented my feelings on other topics relating to cum...and yes, I love to swallow it. My very first experience with cum was not good at all. It was with a friend that I use to get together with all the time when we were teens and we'd suck each other all the time but neither of us had ever cum in each other's mouths....until one day when he decided to let it go which turned me on at the time until I realized he'd cum in my mouth. I thought it was most foul; couldn't stand it and spit it all out telling him never to do it again.
Anyhow, as the years went by, I still didn't care for it...I loved to suck but couldn't stomach the cum. And then of course I thought to myself that maybe I should try again since I'd had others swallow mine and knew how great it felt to not have someone move away as you're cumming and let it go into that warm wet waiting mouth...from that, I knew it was time to give it a go. And as a result, everything changed for me...it was now all about the intensity of the moment and how everything leading to that moment was a major turn on...the spasms, the precum, the shaft hardening with their response to the sucking and then the final moment when you know they've reached that point and how the entire shaft and head seem to swell to an even more intense hardness....I think it's the passion that's there and the taste doesn't interfere with anything; in fact, it adds to the moment. Yes, there are various tastes with cum, but even those that don't taste as nice don't seem bad when you're really into it all.
Though it's not for me, I don't understand how anyone can do the drinking out of a glass when someone cums in it or cold cum.....no thanks....
I want it right when it's happening; hot and vital in the moment of passion; either directly out of the cock or out of a nice lovely wet pussy...I would say this is how to enjoy the taste; at least it works for me.

bijmart1
Jun 1, 2011, 2:36 PM
I have swallowed my cum once after I had fucked myself with my wifes dildo.I sure would love to have the real thing but don't know anyone who I can do it with .I guess it will have to stay a fantacy.I have thought about cumming in my wifes Pussy and licking it clean but haven't yet.I guess I don't want her to think I'm weird.My wife doesn't know this side of me and I cant get myself to tell her.Iwant to losr her.Oh yeah I to love the taste of it.

mike_smallwood
Jun 2, 2011, 1:07 AM
I have not tasted another mans cum but have often times licked my cum from my wife's pussy and loved it. There is nothing better than to cum inside a woman, then eat her till she cums. For those who have a fascination with cum eating I found the following site which is very hot: http://cumcuriousmen.com/video/category/Men_Tasting_Cum

morebitexture
Jun 5, 2011, 7:29 PM
My wife has been off the pill for the longest time. She just got a new prescription and we talked today about the first thing I want to do...cum in her pussy and clean up after myself. Of course, a nice long kiss afterwards as well. It makes me hard as a rock just thinking about it.

dave34748
Jun 26, 2011, 7:06 PM
Tasted my own first. Have tasted others cum now and love it!!!!

rtmac
Jun 28, 2011, 5:05 PM
Yes!..absolutely love it!...love the hot spurts in my mouth!

bl4aa
Aug 17, 2011, 6:15 PM
It is not the cum tast I like but the feeling of giving the plesure most.

Cumlover1
Jul 31, 2012, 7:23 PM
Why do i love the taste of my own cum and im straight i can drink my cum all day for some reason me and my gf live cumsapping our cum now every day we do it and i eat her creampies and im not sure if its gay to like my own cum off my gfs pussy , ffs i sucked a gallon of cum out of her ass yesterday and we both took half and swallow and cumswaped for a while and she fucks me hard with a strap on while im sleeping and i cum on her hair and today her sister is gunna help me eat her little sister creampie then cum swap ;) anyone in sask wanna join and fuck our holes hard

Cumlover1
Jul 31, 2012, 8:11 PM
Have you ever self facial and ate your own cum you got to try ot just lay on your back were your ass is all the way up an bust a huge load in your mouth an swallow :)

bidavid1965
Jul 31, 2012, 11:18 PM
First to Cumlover1,Yes I have swallowed my own loan many times and may have some tonight :)

To the original post...I do luv the taste of cum,and my very first time was scarey and awkward,but after I had finished swallowing my first load of Hot,Creamy cum I knew it was right and something I wanted again...CUM GOOD!!!

Swuch
Jul 31, 2012, 11:35 PM
Tasted cum for first time at 14. He was my cousin. Since then I have tasted cum from more than a dozen men and fom me more times than I can count. Probably going to taste my own tonight...cheers

Waylon
Aug 1, 2012, 11:59 AM
For me, it depends on the guy and it is an acquired taste. I always used to taste my own, licking it off my wife or girlfriends tits, cleaning up her pussy and shooting it all on my chest and lips. When I started sucking cocks, I would take it in my mouth but usually spit. Once I was throating a guy and he shot when I had him deep and I had no choice in swallowing but was surprised it felt good and tasted just fine. Most recently I really enjoyed a new man friend, taking all his cum, showing him the load in my mouth and slurping it all down like a good man should. He was hot, muscular and tan like me and I cleaned him up with my mouth and tongue to continue the afterglow. He now knows he is in for a treat from me every time.

æonpax
Aug 1, 2012, 1:06 PM
I've always wanted to experience a Coronal Mass Ejaculation (CME)

odissius2b
Aug 2, 2012, 4:54 AM
IanGray states "your post is so horny!"...but I say "your post is so corny!" ...e.g. "..a load of cum the size of Texas." REALLY !!!

goldenfinger
Aug 3, 2012, 3:04 AM
Had snowballs 4 times this week.

centillini
Aug 3, 2012, 12:24 PM
I tasted my cum after eating it off one g/f. Ever since I love the eat it. I am looking forwad to sucking my first cock and tasting another guy's cum.

69luvr
Aug 3, 2012, 3:53 PM

I am exactly like you! I crave it! its what I want most!

seniormaybebi
Aug 9, 2012, 4:59 PM
I too enjoy the taste of cum direct from the tap particlrly if the quantity is sufficient and it is nice and sweet. Sucking from a just fucked woman cabe good too.

Jimbo712
Aug 9, 2012, 7:58 PM
Thats how I started my journey, giving myself a facial.

Golfbear
Aug 13, 2012, 12:44 PM
Have tasted my own cum a few times. bit frightened of swallowing others thinking might catch something......

jcuck
Aug 13, 2012, 1:11 PM
I am used to eating my gf out after she has been with other males..Love the high I get out of it knowing another cock has been in there and shooting his load and both of their cums mixed..This has become the highlight of sharing her with others..Especcially love it when she has me cleaning her with her lover watching.

jonibotom
Sep 13, 2012, 2:38 AM
Only tasted my own,( at least since age 13). I really love the taste, but I still feel really embarrassed after I actually come; all though I can now savor and swallow all of it now; (that has taken a while!)

luvtocum
Sep 13, 2012, 4:15 PM
I can't figure out how people can suck and not luv the taste of it. Whether i'm sucking my buds cock or jacking, i always eat it up.

i_shoot_blanks
Sep 13, 2012, 5:03 PM
I, like most, first tasted my own. I thought is was a strange taste, not bad, but nothing special. My first time of tasting someone else's I found that it was very similar to mine. Through the years, I have noticed different tastes, some sweeter than others. The one that really sticks out in my mind was a younger (28 year old) guy. His had a bitter taste, not enjoyable at all!!!

tonedbiman
Sep 13, 2012, 8:12 PM
Yes, I totally love it! Especially a huge load while I hold on to his balls.

Wishful
Sep 13, 2012, 9:21 PM
I've only tasted my own cum, since I haven't peeked out of the closet very far yet. When I was a young man I shot a load over a dish of ice cream and saved it in the refrigerator until I was ready to jerk off again. The cum stayed fresh and tasty, and made a great topping for the ice cream. When I got older it was fun to shoot a load into a glass of clear apple juice and see the strands of cum connecting several globules that were spread through the juice from the bottom to the top of the glass. I would strain the juice against the roof of my mouth to catch the cum and savor it as I swallowed the liquid. Now, I live with the hope to someday meet the man who will face fuck me and fill my mouth with his cum so I can hold it in my mouth and maybe get to share it with him in a long kiss.

Diablo598
Sep 13, 2012, 10:42 PM
So far the only cum I have tasted is my own, and over time I grew to love the taste. Most of the time when I am j/o I lick my own cum off of my hand. I have to yet taste another guys cum.

cumluver2
Sep 18, 2012, 8:05 PM
My parents sent me away to a Military style boarding school. It covered grade school through 8th grade. The sleeping arrangements were a dorm style with about 20 bunk beds per room. I was on a top bunk and within a week of being there I became the target of one of the other students. There was an 8th grader in our room and he had reached puberty and I saw him in the showers with a rather good size cock for his age. He had one of the lower bunks and what he would do is put a blanket under the top bunk mattress to create a curtain all around him. I used to see one or another of the boys slipping into his bed for whatever was going on. He eventually noticed me and asked if I would visit him one night.

So I got under the blanket and lye down next to him. He started with small talk and eventually asked if I would give him a blow job. I had never done it before, but gave it a try. His was not circumcised so that was a bit strange to me and he had to be 6” or so, but I could fit it in my mouth. I knew what cum was, but did not know what to expect. He eventually warned me it was coming and I jacked him off until he shot all over my hand and onto his chest. He wiped it off with some sort of rag he had stashed. He thanked me and asked if I’d come back the next night. Since he was an 8th grader, being with him made me feel more important, so I showed up the next night. The same routine went on for a week or so and then he said that having his cum shooting onto his chest was a bit messy and he asked if I would be willing to swallow it. I again didn’t know what to expect but tried my best. He warned me it was coming and ended up in my hair and face and all over the place. He laughed. The next night I did a little better and got a good taste, It was a bit salty, but not bad. So, eventually I would swallow instantly for every squirt he gave me and never missed a drop. I would then carefully lick every inch of his cock and his balls to make sure he was totally clean. That was my routine for that whole school year and I fell in love with cum in my mouth and would always swallow it . . . wish I could go back

want2havefun
Sep 21, 2012, 12:50 PM
I am into those that like the taste and taking it in their mouth. Its nice to feed someone with that desire.

dick_pumper
Sep 21, 2012, 2:43 PM
I used to jack off and wanted to swallow my own cum at the end but every time I would cum, no matter how horny I was, thinking about eating my own sauce I lost the nerve. So I decided one day that no matter what I was going to eat my cum and as I climaxed and again lost the desire, I put my hand to my mouth and licked it off. Part of me said no, but the better part said don't waste that and after a few times of doing it, something clicked or popped And I have swallowed my cum every time I jack off now. I jack off a lot and have eaten a ton of my own cum. I want to suck others cocks so I can feed the beast I have created. A cum monster if you will. I have even found myself wanting to jack off just so I can eat my cum.

kurt101
Sep 22, 2012, 6:58 AM
I like a guy to shoot on my face but I love the taste to much and as he starts to shoot cant help but put the cock in my mouth and swallow it all down. Also love licking cum out of a pussy both my own or another mans.

Leo james
Sep 22, 2012, 7:17 AM
Have always eat my own cum & swallowed my partner's. Was taught early not to waste a drop. i have never missed opportunty to eat out my cumm from pussy.
I actually just shot my 1st load this morning in my coffee. Try that. yumm

happymex
Sep 24, 2012, 5:58 PM
I sucked my first cock and swallowed when I was fifteen. Loved it so much I went home and jacked off right into my mouth. I never let a drop go to waste. Just love it.

randy1149
Sep 25, 2012, 12:36 AM
I've had sex with both men and women and experienced just about everything two people could do to each other... to a degree, What I have enjoyed the most and got turned on more than anything else is the mind bending euphorical sexual satisfaction of the sensation of another man filling up your mouth with cum while he's moaning with ecstasy.

If I had started sucking cock in my teenage or early 20's I don't think I would have gotten married. As much as women think their pussy rules... ain't so. Just about all sex between two people end with the man shooting his load.

luvtocum
Sep 26, 2012, 6:03 PM
I am very fortunate as i have many friends who are married and think as i do, I started swallowing cum in collage and never stopped. Whether my buds are tasting me or i tasting them, if God made anything better he kept it to himself. My very regular suck bud has the best though, perhaps its his diet but its awesome. He feeds me his wonderful cum at least twice a week.

Diablo598
Sep 27, 2012, 10:25 PM
I have sucked a cock before but was not able to get him off. I have yet eaten my own cum out of my ex wife, tasted my own cum on my gf's lips and mouth, and have licked my own cum off of hand after jacking off. I have not tasted another mans cum, but hopefully that will change soon.

elw®©d
Sep 28, 2012, 3:20 PM
mmm, mmm good! Mine and her's...oh yeah. I haven't tasted his, yet...
CUM IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Stay thirsty m'friend

elw®©d
Sep 28, 2012, 3:27 PM
mmm, mmm good! Mine and her's...oh yeah. I haven't tasted his, yet...
CUM IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Stay thirsty m'friend

If I told you this was written in cum, would you lick the screen?

69luvr
Sep 28, 2012, 3:51 PM
do deep throat as your lover begins to climax. Then allow the cum to go down your throat softly and sweetly!

69luvr
Sep 28, 2012, 3:54 PM
cumluvr 2 : what a lucky guy! wow. got me excited reading of your triumphs!!

jeff5813
Sep 30, 2012, 6:25 PM
i've always preferred to trap the cum on top of his cock and then stroke it up and down covering the shaft and then clean it off with slow tongue swishing sucks.

4kixs10
Sep 30, 2012, 6:36 PM
OH HELL YEA, LOVR TO SNOWBALL AND SHARE....MORE
PETE

Golfbear
Oct 1, 2012, 7:47 AM
mmmm, Just had a recently bi curious male over for a visit and a sucking, after dropping his trousers and pants revealing a lovely just the right size cock for my mouth, the ecstasy of feeling him get bigger and stiffer in my mouth was delightful , long slow sucks and up and down his length, until he came with a warm ejaculation og hot sweet cream in my mouth and slowly going down my throat,,,,
hopefully we will meet again, as he went away with a very big pleasing smile on his face.....

luvtocum
Oct 1, 2012, 10:06 AM
Oh my God, i do the same thing. If its been more than a week without my buds cum, i suck my cum out of my wifes pussy. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someguy76
Oct 16, 2012, 9:36 AM
Does she like DVP? Two loads in her at once would be hot, esp if we're all licking each other clean after!

I am used to eating my gf out after she has been with other males..Love the high I get out of it knowing another cock has been in there and shooting his load and both of their cums mixed..This has become the highlight of sharing her with others..Especcially love it when she has me cleaning her with her lover watching.

daddio3311
Oct 16, 2012, 11:15 AM
I also love cum. I love it in my mouth or on my face. I also love to lick the cum off my wife's face after she gets a facial. My favorite is licking the cum out of her pussy or ass.

slicksean
May 23, 2013, 4:35 AM
I eat my own when I jerk off, love it, sometimes I cum on my food then eat it. I would love to drink a tall glass of fresh cum, be filmed doing it and post it everywhere.

VZR1800
May 23, 2013, 11:50 AM
I currently have two suck buddies, and one has been here Monday and Tuesday night. He likes being edged until he cannot stand it anymore, then delivers a huge load to my waiting and expectant mouth. The other can cum three times in 30 minutes, he is just awesome. Have a possible third lined up. The edger is single. ;-)

Anyhow, for taste, especially when enjoying your own, i highly recommend you add pineapple juice to your fluid intake every day. You will notice the difference almost immediately. Do it every day, just gets better and better. Smoking makes the taste worse, as does too much alcohol and coffee, makes it bitter.

rockhard123
May 23, 2013, 6:20 PM
0h yes it the best it's like a drug

BareProf
May 24, 2013, 3:32 AM
"I used to jack off and wanted to swallow my own cum at the end but every time I would cum, no matter how horny I was, thinking about eating my own sauce I lost the nerve. So I decided one day that no matter what I was going to eat my cum and as I climaxed and again lost the desire, I put my hand to my mouth and licked it off. Part of me said no, but the better part said don't waste that and after a few times of doing it, something clicked or popped And I have swallowed my cum every time I jack off now. I jack off a lot and have eaten a ton of my own cum. I want to suck others cocks so I can feed the beast I have created. A cum monster if you will. I have even found myself wanting to jack off just so I can eat my cum."

That's me. It wasn't until I was divorced in my 50's that a woman with whom I played phone sex insisted that I eat my cum. Always before after orgasm I lost the desire. Now when I JO I always eat my own. When my wife blows me she snowballs. When she jacks me she feeds me and of course I've eaten it from her pussy. Oh how I love my cum and wish I could suck myself! Instead I joined this site wanting to find a bi married guy to suck and drink his cream. Seriously!

James72
May 24, 2013, 9:41 AM
I think I am addicted to cum.If I dont get a hot load about once a month I just get nuts.Over the years I must have swallowed a couple of qt.

westsideluva
May 24, 2013, 10:13 AM
i love it! I normally make my wife give me a snowball. yum.. would love to have multiple loads if I could. my fantasy is to have a MMF with my wife and eat an anal creampie from her ass

Waylon
May 24, 2013, 1:25 PM
Enjoyed a very nice session with a regular buddy who has a real nice, very thick cock. I lick, stroke, suck and slurp and blow him for quite a while, including enjoying his balls in my mouth as he is wet and slippery with all my saliva, then he loves to throat fuck me as I sit in my easy chair and when the climax approaches, I tilt my head back and open wide for him to shoot deep down my throat. Yesterday I had to gulp down twice to finish him off and then always enjoy it when his still erect cock languishes in my mouth as I gently clean him off.

querty
May 24, 2013, 11:12 PM
my goodness reading all this make me so horny. My wife is out right now fucking her boyfriend. Can't wait for her to come home

handfull9
May 25, 2013, 8:42 AM
yes i also though at first it tasted strainge.now i cant get enough of cum,i love it.i love thick cum and lots of it.

indenver_indenver
May 25, 2013, 10:13 AM
You are my kind of man. It turns me on like fire when I hear how a guy likes having his cock sucked. My last partner used to talk to me this way and it drove me crazy. He used to tell me how he was going to fuck my mouth hard and shoot his load down my throat. Yeow"!"

ncbymail
Aug 29, 2013, 11:07 AM
Yes, I love the taste of cum. I've been married a long time but started sucking cock 10 years ago when the wife lost interest. I only got bjs at first but soon was also sucking. I have progressed to now only really caring about sucking and eating cum. I love the taboo part of being a married cocksucker but I really really like the taste of a man's cum.
I don't fuck the wife anymore just suck cock but sometimes I think I'd like to try eating my load out of her pussy when I get desperate for a load. But I usually just eat my load until I can find a good cock.

jackincum-il
Aug 30, 2013, 9:00 AM
Luved every drop of cum I have swallowed. Mine ( daily) and from a couple other guys, just never enough.

joecocker
Aug 30, 2013, 9:47 AM
I love cum, the smell and taste get me so fucking horny...I will say I have never sucked off another guy, but I think I want to! Love to mix our hot loads together and spurt on each others tongues...

Tulsabi
Aug 30, 2013, 1:44 PM
Call me and I will swallow it for you

mikeyd270
Sep 10, 2013, 2:04 PM
I also love cum, love the thickness and texture. I enjoy feeling a hard throbbing cock filling my mouth with hot thick creamy cum. Like to swish it around for a good taste before I swallow.

charlietx
Sep 10, 2013, 5:53 PM
I to enjoy the taste of a guys cum! What's the use of sucking a guy to make him cum, if you don't enjoy the reward? Just a note, SMOKERS cum is not as tasty. If you eat a good fruit, like Pinapple, Oranges, Bananas etct, your cum will taste so much better :)

bicuck2013
Sep 10, 2013, 10:49 PM
I love the taste of cum. I make sure that I get some whatever it takes!

biguyexp
Sep 11, 2013, 2:01 PM
I swallowed lots of cum this weekend. I'm definitely enjoying it more and finding it less strange every time I do it. I licked my wife's boyfriend's cum off her chest & face and from in her pussy. I didn't get directly from the source this time though.

Sean1031
Sep 14, 2013, 8:49 PM
I do. But I really love servicing a cock. Gulping the semen from their scrotum is my reward. Love the taste of fresh cum....

ptabifun
Sep 16, 2013, 12:53 AM
I To did not like it to start with
but now i LOVE the taste.
I love eating cum pout of Her pussy of strait from A cock
if there is to a long period i Cum in My Own Mouth when i wank!!!!!!!

chepe1944
Sep 16, 2013, 5:42 PM
I definitely love the taste of cum and I throughly love sucking a cock and waiting to taste the cum on my tongue. I could suck cock, swallow and eat cum 24/7. I love the taste and texture.

goodtimr
Sep 16, 2013, 8:25 PM
I got gangbanged yesterday by four horny fuckers.I do not know how many loads I swallowed.I enjoyed every one though.Had a couple facials and butt fucks too.Do not know if I will ever do that many again.

duke346
Sep 17, 2013, 3:50 PM
When I first tasted mine through wet dream, it was too salty however as I aged, having someone shoots his cumm with force in my mouth and warm as well, I began to luv it and that was25 yrs ago.

BareProf
Sep 17, 2013, 4:08 PM
Cum has the most unique flavor. I love mine from my hand, from my wife's mouth and from her pussy. I love her when she jacks me then feeds me and herself. If only I shot as much as I did as a teen!

jjharden
Sep 21, 2013, 4:39 PM
Love the taste of cum, could use some right now as a matter of fact. Love the taste of pussy too, ummm could use that right now. :) God I'm hornee, but that happens all the time :)

IanGray
Jan 2, 2014, 5:25 AM
no cum this xmas

joavi
Jan 2, 2014, 8:28 AM
Love the taste of cum, could use some right now as a matter of fact. Love the taste of pussy too, ummm could use that right now. :) God I'm hornee, but that happens all the time :)

what I would never do is eat cum out of someoes ass or pussy no matter how clean it might be
my wife'd better not ask it later

Fred_Brice
Jan 2, 2014, 1:04 PM
Seriously this is a very interesting thread!
I can remember myself as a very young lad once having a wet dream and I did taste my own cum but I can not remember, weather I liked the taste or not, since that has been so many years ago.

Over the years, in my numerous jacking off sessions, I have often wanted to experience, swallowing my own warm cum, but every time I would cum and no matter how horny I was, I was thinking about eating my own warm cum, and I would lose the desire completely! So one day I had decided that no matter what, I was going to eat my own warm cum and as I climaxed in my hand, I did licked it all off. Part of me had said no, but the better part said do not waste that warm load of cum and today I just do not jack off as much as I once did, since I do still hate to waste, a warm load of cum!

Over the years, I had receiving a lot of oral pleasures from others including both males and females but seldom did I pleasure other guys, only the women. Then I decided to find out why so many other people enjoy the taste of cum from others, so I soon found myself sucking a cock to completion as I could feel him pulsating, as he was ready to cum and I just took it deep in my own throat,
the warm cum, as swallowed each each and every, last drop.

Now I do enjoy sucking most cocks, just so I can, feed the beast that I have become. Sometimes I do start to crave the taste of someones warm cum, if I go too long without sucking a warm pussy or a nice warm cock. This is how I learned to accept my bisexuality! I still enjoy a good woman, but I still want this taste some fresh warm cum from a warm cock. Oh how I love the taste of warm cum and I can suck and enjoy every warm drop of cum from others! Seriously!

joavi
Jan 2, 2014, 1:21 PM
Seriously this is a very interesting thread!
I can remember myself as a very young lad once having a wet dream and I did taste my own cum but I can not remember, weather I liked the taste or not, since that has been so many years ago.

Over the years, in my numerous jacking off sessions, I have often wanted to experience, swallowing my own warm cum, but every time I would cum and no matter how horny I was, I was thinking about eating my own warm cum, and I would lose the desire completely! So one day I had decided that no matter what, I was going to eat my own warm cum and as I climaxed in my hand, I did licked it all off. Part of me had said no, but the better part said do not waste that warm load of cum and today I just do not jack off as much as I once did, since I do still hate to waste, a warm load of cum!

Over the years, I had receiving a lot of oral pleasures from others including both males and females but seldom did I pleasure other guys, only the women. Then I decided to find out why so many other people enjoy the taste of cum from others, so I soon found myself sucking a cock to completion as I could feel him pulsating, as he was ready to cum and I just took it deep in my own throat,
the warm cum, as swallowed each each and every, last drop.

Now I do enjoy sucking most cocks, just so I can, feed the beast that I have become. Sometimes I do start to crave the taste of someones warm cum, if I go too long without sucking a warm pussy or a nice warm cock. This is how I learned to accept my bisexuality! I still enjoy a good woman, but I still want this taste some fresh warm cum from a warm cock. Oh how I love the taste of warm cum and I can suck and enjoy every warm drop of cum from others! Seriously!

I do want to swallow lately,
but haven't since my last "Roommate" (who pretended my me as we were a couple), who MADE ME swallow his loads at least twice a day, and he never touched my cock or even kissed me.

I also have 99procent of the times telling myself "come on idiot don't waste that jizz" but I lose the desire the second I strt to cum

Fzmr9t
Jan 2, 2014, 1:45 PM
Since the first time. Not sure if it's the taste or the act itself, but I crave it all the time

bijohnmpls
Jan 2, 2014, 4:30 PM
I love the act of getting cum.. hehe.. but love it even more in a pussy or mouth.

sssssss
Jan 2, 2014, 7:31 PM
The taste really does nothing for me, I do like sucking dick and I always let the other guy cum in my mouth. It seems like when I do eat cum its like a hormone shot for me and I get real horny.

bigtime2013
Jan 2, 2014, 7:43 PM
i do luv the taste, the bigger the cock, the more they cum, um soo delicious

joavi
Jan 3, 2014, 1:33 AM
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK stop driving me crazy.
I'm craving for a load for so long and therese no one who will give me one. Or two. or ten.

bigtime2013
Jan 3, 2014, 7:38 AM
i too luv the taste as he sits on my face holding my arms down with his knees and hands on back of my head and fucking my deep throat till the pulsating and the explosion, and a swallow on his 9 inch

TerrorTwilight
Jan 3, 2014, 2:23 PM
I love cum too. Not sure if it's the taste I enjoy, or just the thought that another man is ejaculating in my mouth. Either way, I love it! Not really into anything else with guys…. anal, kissing, touching, etc., but I really love giving head to older men (older than 60), especially if they're uncut. About 10 years ago when I first started sucking dick, there was this older guy (around 60 I'd say) who drove a Pepsi truck. Anyway, I was at his house blowing him and he shot the biggest load of cum I've ever seen, it literally filled my mouth. That was the only time I've ever came without touching myself at all.

curcpl88
Jan 3, 2014, 5:14 PM
Have to agree with SSSSS, not really turned on by the smell or taste of cum - it's ok. Really enjoy the act of submitting to another guy, getting on my knees and worshipping his cock and balls until he feeds me his load of semen. Need to be fed regularly!

actor
Jan 3, 2014, 6:43 PM
Would love to try...someone let me try...

BiJoe696
Jan 6, 2014, 12:33 PM
Semen can cure depression
Apparently semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep, and contain at least three antidepressants. It also contains cortisol, which is known to increase affection; as well as estrone, which elevates mood; oxytocin, which also elevates mood; thyrotropin-releasing hormone, which is another antidepressant; melatonin, which is a sleep aid; and serotonin, which is a well-known antidepressant neurotransmitter.

bigtime2013
Jan 6, 2014, 7:15 PM
yes it was bitter at first, but i luv the taste, while sucking cock

joavi
Jan 6, 2014, 8:35 PM
Semen can cure depression
Apparently semen contains chemicals that elevate mood, increase affection, induce sleep, and contain at least three antidepressants. It also contains cortisol, which is known to increase affection; as well as estrone, which elevates mood; oxytocin, which also elevates mood; thyrotropin-releasing hormone, which is another antidepressant; melatonin, which is a sleep aid; and serotonin, which is a well-known antidepressant neurotransmitter.

U kidding? I ate all my cum and I just woke up after less then 2 hours and I don't feel tired, though I got a headache.
Fuck MURPHY

gimmiemore
Jan 6, 2014, 10:13 PM
OMG, I so love sucking dicks and swallowing every drop!!

Any Volunteers in SoCal?

Dirkdobber88
Jan 5, 2015, 9:04 PM
sdaustin, are you ever in the DFW area?

Gsmoothbtm1
Jan 6, 2015, 10:09 AM
I love sucking a nice cock, and really love the taste of the precum I work out of it while I'm doing my best to suck his balls out through his shaft. I've had very limited experience with the ending though. The first time I decided to let a guy cum in my mouth I was so turned on by his very nice freshly shaved cock I was just so into sucking that when he started to moan and twitch I figured now was my chance to see what it's like and I kept going. He had his cock halfway down my throat when he blew and I really never tasted much of anything, just felt it going down my throat. The second guy that had me that worked up I made sure to keep shallow enough to feel and fully taste the explosion. It was very bitter. For an hour afterward on my drive home I could taste the bitterness. Even gum didn't help enough. So naturally I thought whoever likes the cum shot in their mouth was crazy. I had read that diet can dictate ( no pun intended lol) the flavor so I did figure there had to be better tasting cum than that.
I was with a very hott young Spanish guy one night and we were having an incredible time. He was silky smooth, well hung, and had an ass you could bounce quarters off of. We had sucked and flipped eachother working eachother into a perfect frenzy. I really wanted to have him cum in my mouth but just couldn't shake the taste of the last time. I was running out of time to make my decision, he was throbbing and squirming harder as I'm sucking him and at the last second I pulled back off him just as he shot his juices. Some of which hit the side of my face, the rest landing on his smooth hot body. The cum hitting my face and the sight of it on that body of his pushed all my buttons at once and I just couldn't help but to take my tongue across his body getting a tongue full of it. He must have had a much better diet as obvious by the body he had because I was all to happy to lick every drop off it and proceed down to his cock and make sure nothing got wasted. Loved the slippery feel of his cock glazed with his cum in my mouth and his cum tasted sweet not bitter.
My anticipation is still there over the taste though and as yet haven't done it again. But since I love sucking cock so much ( I just drip precum by the bucket when I do) I'm sure when the mood strikes right again I'll have to see what the tiebreaker holds;)

LuvM/Fs
Jan 6, 2015, 1:49 PM
Isn't that the reason why we suck cock? Knowing he will be filling our mouth with his warm cum if we suck him long enough. What makes me the hottest is people cumming all over my naked body as I'm fucking a guy or girl. I love to feel that warm cum raining down all over us while fucking her cum filled pussy and kissing her cum filled mouth.
I suppose because of my 1st 3some bi experience when Debbie had come home with an African American friend, who went by J T from work & told me this was her fantasy, as she stood there in the bedroom naked, putting on a see-thru. When I walked out naked, Debbie already sucking his cock, in a hurry to get it hard. She kept taking it out of her mouth and looking at it (I could tell it made her horny just looking at it)while sliding his uncircumcised foreskin back and forth as she played with his balls. When I went down on her and started licking both holes I noticed the carpet right below her pussy was soaking wet with her juices.
She wiggled her finger at me and when I raised up, she put one hand behind my head saying "I want you to watch me suck his cock" the minute I relaxed she slid his cock into my mouth and as I pulled back she was already masturbating fearlessly and when she said please its my fantasy, I couldn't resist her. So I gave her a show by slowly taking 7" of his 10" cock in my mouth. When I started gagging she was close to cumming, when I took his balls in my mouth she was starting to make loud noises and finally had a clitoral climax as she watched me rimming him. She was horny enough that after he got the head in her, his now rock hard 10 1/2 " cock, which had to be 2" in diameter (A coke can is 2.5 ") he could move back and forth several times into her until he finally got it all the way in, and that's when she had her first vaginal climax and covered his cock with her thick, white vaginal cum from her . Another one of her favorite fantasy was DP so I wasn't surprised when she said she had room for one more. She said something to J T and I could not believe how big her vagina was for an instant when he pulled that horse cock out. Sara knew how much I loved the taste of her thick white cum and how horny it got me. I laid on my back waiting for her to straddle my face when she smiled at J T who's cock and balls was covered with it and told him I needed some pleasure too. As I cleaned him spotless I never had anyone lick me all over between my legs that felt so sexy. What really made it hot, hot, hot was Sara naked with her legs over her head masturbating. His tongue was so soft and gentle I shot a large amount of cum in his mouth. Sara really came when he put his face inches away from her pussy, watching her masturbate and then let my cum run out all over her pussy.

I started putting on my shorts when Sara said "were not done yet" as she took J T in her mouth and told me to bring the oil. Without saying a word I bent down as she slowly rubbed his cock all over my face put him in my mouth. J T must of liked how I did him as he started getting harder and Sara said "I heard a man could suck cock better than a women" while she was putting a massive amount of oil on and in her. She had told why a DP one of her fantasy as she wanted me doing her from behind so I could feel the other guys cock giving her pussy a good fucking. Just feeling his large cock fucking her juicy cunt and his cock head rubbing back and forth against my cock made me cum after I pulled it out and shot my huge load on her pussy and his cock. As I laid back down he pulled out and started cumming on Sara and me, all over our faces, nipples and between our legs. It got her and I so horny we fucked again. HIS CUM WAS LIKE DESERT.

I was a bisexual from that day on

charles-smythe
Feb 24, 2015, 9:41 PM

...I love the taste of cum...I think the big thing about letting a guy cum in your mouth and swallowing is where it comes from...another guy's balls...

guywholikesboth
Feb 26, 2015, 11:51 AM
I was 13 the first time I had a cock in my outh it was forced I didnt suck Vitos big cock he fucked my mouth till he shot 10 big loads of cum into my mouth I knew then I was hooked and swallowed it all I kept going back to his apartment and played that forced game with his 11 inch cock. I found other guys that liked to suck and get sucked so I got a lot of cum to swallow been doing it ever since Had one friend his cock was 4.5 inches but he allways give me big loads of cum 10 to 15 at a time nice and thick and he loved swallowing mine

camelblue
May 9, 2015, 1:00 AM
I love the taste of cum because it's a flavor and texture that you only get to enjoy when someone else is in the middle of losing their mind and feeling intense pleasure. In a sense, I feel anxiety in the moments before a guy cums because you know this is what you've been waiting for, he obviously wants to do it, I'm usually close to cumming myself and trying to hold off while waiting, so I feel anxious waiting for it. When he does though, nothing feels more relieving than feeling his warm salty sperm land in my mouth. It instantly comforts me and makes me feel safe. I'll often get the shivers as I take his load, just thinking about where I am and what I'm doing: I'm making a guy's penis feel so good and each of his moans/feelings of pleasure was making his balls produce some cum little by little that's just for me. It's like, all of the nice things I did for him and made him feel in the last 20 minutes, he's now going to feel all of that at once as he cums, and at the same time he feels this, I get to feel all of that hard work and sexual energy when I eat his warm jizz

ncbymail
Nov 12, 2016, 12:52 PM
if i fuck my wife...want to less and less. ...I dont want to eat mine..i'd rather suck some dick an eat the load. I started off just sucking not swallowing now--10-15 years later- I'll always eat his cum because I love the taste!

Kylookin4fun
Nov 12, 2016, 1:34 PM
Wish you were closed would love to suck you dry when I'm with a guy I can't get enough of his cum

Kylookin4fun
Nov 12, 2016, 1:38 PM
I got hooked after my first guy I just love it whgwhgen I'm with a guy I can't get enough

EBGary
Jan 18, 2017, 1:05 AM
Any time someone is going to suck me, I make sure they know that if they don't want to swallow my cum, I'll take it back. Sometimes they give it back to me because they know how much I love it, even though they love it as much as I do. Nice.

examer
Jan 18, 2017, 2:35 AM
i love the taste! like to lick it off my fingers after i cum, love when a guy cum into my mouth and the best is when i lick it out of my wife pussy

borntosuckcock
Jan 18, 2017, 5:03 AM
Love the taste of cum, can't eat enough. Plus, sucking cocks to get the cum turns me on.

bw299
Jan 21, 2017, 12:40 AM
Love cum. No doubt about it. But not crazy about smoker cum...I can taste their smokes in it.

EBGary
Jan 21, 2017, 3:50 AM
I have to admit, the first few times, I just thought it was ok. But the more I got into giving head, the more I looked forward to the taste and smell. For me it was an acquired taste...

Shefford
Jan 21, 2017, 3:08 PM
I've loved the taste from the first load I swallowed> so far I have not had a bad experience swallowing a load that did not taste right.

downforce
Jan 22, 2017, 4:43 AM
I didnt swallow my first load of cum until the fifth guy I was with. The first three I stopped sucking when they came and let them shoot on my chest, and the fourth guy came in my ass as I took him in my ass for the first time ever. Afterwards he sucked me and swallowed my cum. That got me curious about swallowing.

The next guy came in my mouth because I had no idea he was about to cum...he just started to fill my mouth. I honestly thought he was pissing in my mouth and I started getting mad, then I paid attention and realized he was mid-orgasm. I started swallowing all he gave me and havent looked back since!

MatthewJoseph
Jan 23, 2017, 12:15 AM
Yes I love it .

Robocock
May 28, 2019, 7:34 PM
Yes but only with guys that eat healthy foods (fruits veggies) the taco bell types they taste like ....taco bell!! yeech. picky one am i.

I am a vegan and I'm sure you would love my thick creamy white hot cum..

Robocock
May 28, 2019, 7:41 PM
I love thick creamy cum the thicker the better..
I love having a guy shoot his hot load all over my cock then using it has a lube and jerking myself off feeling his hot cum all over my hard cock and squeezing between my fingers..
I also like them shooting their creamy cum over my stomach, I love to massage it in and filling my belly button..
But my favourite is to bring them to an uncontrollable orgasm with their hard throbbing cock head between my lips and feeling their thick white creamy cum fill my mouth.. I swish it around and swallow it a little at a time...
Yes I love cum.

camelblue
Aug 1, 2021, 2:25 PM
bump this

Rest85
Aug 1, 2021, 2:45 PM
Wow what a great post! Getting a mouthful of cum after sucking is the reward of a great desert after a great steak dinner. I love the feel of cum in my mouth and I have never had any that wasn't just plain delicious. Eating my male partners' cum mixed with pussy juice is one of the great delicacies. It's even better when the woman comes when I am eating her cum filled pussy. And, snowballing, what can I say??
For those of you who haven't tried it, you don't know what you're missing.
g

You are a lucky man to have enjoyed cream pies. I would so love to lick my gf immediately after she's been fucked...and if she would cum while I feast, I'd be so appreciative.

Rest85
Aug 1, 2021, 2:49 PM
I swallowed lots of cum this weekend. I'm definitely enjoying it more and finding it less strange every time I do it. I licked my wife's boyfriend's cum off her chest & face and from in her pussy. I didn't get directly from the source this time though.

I have incredible orgasms from fantasizing about licking another man's cum from my gf's nipples. I'd savor a big load of thick cream covering her nipples and breasts while she rides my ever stiffening cock.

Jozyxt
Aug 5, 2021, 6:03 PM
I am not sure I love the taste of cum. But as I taste more of it I love what it represents, that I am eating cum. I hope to get to the point that I just love the taste for itself too.

twilde1952
Aug 6, 2021, 7:56 AM
Salty comes to mind when eating cum if you're into sweets you probable won't like eating cum and much as those whom like eating escargot? LOL. JUST SAYING.

ScottSwallows
Aug 6, 2021, 10:28 AM
To be honest I did not like the taste or consistency of my friend’s cum.
But after a few blowjobs I got used to it and really enjoy it now.

Cum1st
Aug 8, 2021, 9:27 PM
I like to taste cum because of the sex act associated with it. I don't find the taste of it objectionable, but it's more of an extreme turn on than a culinary delight. I'll keep sucking till the cummer takes his cock away from me.

The first blowjobs I got were from a woman who always swallowed. I've always felt swallowing was part of a BJ. Who likes pulling out to cum? How many kids have been conceived because a man couldn't bring himself to pull out like he promised?

Oh, and that woman enjoyed it except for missing out on her pussy getting a long hard fuck'n.

Warmnsalty
Aug 9, 2021, 7:49 AM
When I first started "being bi" - I would just let guys suck me off, hell a mouth is a mouth. After a while I decided to give it a try, sucked my first cock, got a facial. Hmmm that was fun... did it again and again, when I took my first load in my mouth I was HOOKED. It wasn't the taste but the rush of feeling a cock spurt in my mouth, feeling his load fill my mouth, then swallowing. Since that first load I've never understood why so few women like to swallow, it's a total rush. Load taste varies, but the feeling turn on is always the same, cock pumping jizz into my wanting hungry mouth. As soon as I've swallowed, I'm craving more. It truly is addictive.

ScottSwallows
Aug 9, 2021, 10:06 AM
Yeah.
I didn?t like it at first.
The taste and consistency were awful.
It took a few blowjobs before I started enjoying it.

69luvr
Aug 9, 2021, 11:19 AM
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5fd941dcc7856

kneelsoften
Aug 9, 2021, 12:25 PM
I didn't swallow until my third blowjob, but after I did it was as transformational an experience as taking a cock into my mouth the first time. Afterward I felt as though it made me a better cocksucker and I understood that I would always swallow from now on.

It's just part of a cocksuckers submission that leads to the constant craving for the rewards that cocks give you for your dedication.

You'll love it!

Rvdude05
Aug 9, 2021, 1:33 PM
So many cocks, so much cum, so little time! I love sucking cock!

Jozyxt
Aug 9, 2021, 10:36 PM
I just can't see sucking a cock and not swallowing. It just doesn't make any sense. I have had a couple of guys that couldn't cum and while I enjoyed having a dick in my mouth, I was left feeling like it was incomplete. His orgasm and the cum he provides is a reward for good work.

Rest85
Aug 10, 2021, 4:35 PM
I love that warm cum, too, but I've had two very bitter loads that I couldn't swallow. Every new guy I connect with, I always ask if others have told him his cum is good. I don't like to be concerned whether it will be good when he cums. I want to feel free to whimper and beg for it without hesitation.

newtococksucking
Aug 10, 2021, 10:51 PM
I have only tasted my own cum, and love it. I want to feel a guy shoot a big load in my mouth so bad!!! Several cocks would be even better!!