PDA

View Full Version : watching your partner sleep

biblkman
Apr 24, 2011, 1:37 AM
Is it just me......I love to watch my lady sleep. Preferably naked, so I can admire her beauty and curves, the light from the t.v. outline's her silky smooth skin. She looks relaxed and peaceful.....I find it hard to look away.

It may seem odd .... but sometimes I feel closer to her and more in love when I watch her sleep.

Then she starts snoring and ruins the moment........just kidding .....she doesn't snore LOL.

DuckiesDarling
Apr 24, 2011, 1:49 AM
I know what you mean, when I was in NZ I used to lay there watching LDD sleep and thinking to myself how much I loved this man. How it was worth it to climb on a plane and fly for 24 hours to spend the time with him. Then he'd roll over and bat away a cat that came to play and I'd snuggle closer, pressing against his back. The cat came to see me and since he was in a drooling mood, I cuddled even closer to LDD and pulled the covers up to mostly cover my head. Relaxing and preparing to fall back asleep for a bit, I'd be nice and comfy and then out of nowhere.............BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT and the smell. I had to choose between getting drooled on by the cat or dying from the toxic gas cloud. I just got out of bed, watched the sunrise come up over the mountains and drank coffee in the nice clean not farted in air of NZ.

Wish I could say I was kidding, but he did fart in that circumstance and he does snore but not too loudly :)

Hephaestion
Apr 24, 2011, 5:30 AM
LDD should keep dogs and blame them. That's why they are known as man's best friend.

orangejelly
Apr 24, 2011, 6:26 AM
LMAO thaks both of you that was soo funny as so very true to life for me also :cool:

as the woman of this duo, I am silent and am NOT commenting on this subject as it wouldnt do me any favours :yikes2:

sammie19
Apr 24, 2011, 7:58 AM
I don't watch Meggie sleep particularly but sometimes she looks so pretty and at peace zizzing and I love to hear the even sound of her breathing when she is deeply asleep.:)

I know she watches me especially in the early morning and loves twiddling my hair round her fingers as I sleep. She says its incredible how I can go to sleep looking a million dollars and awaken next morning looking like a storm has demolished a wheat field.:(

We are girls. We do not fart.;)

Darkside2009
Apr 24, 2011, 9:05 AM
Yes, I think this is a common enough feeling. I liked to watch my ex sleep and once I even got out of bed, fetched my camera and took a photo of her pretty face on the pillow surrounded by her beautiful blonde locks.

I wanted to capture that moment forever, as I thought she looked quite Angelic, and I felt blessed that she was in love with me. To this day, it is my favourite picture of her.

The clicking of the camera woke her up and she demanded breakfast. Sigh! The Bitch is back I thought as I went to comply. :rolleyes:

Sadly the relationship did not last and we parted company. We did not keep in touch but years later I think of her occasionally, and wonder what she is doing, whether she has any children, varicose veins, alopecia and whether her boobs have dropped. I can't help it, it's the romantic in me. :rolleyes:

May there be such beautiful moments to cherish, in the lives of all of you.

dickhand
Apr 24, 2011, 10:59 AM
My lady had a cute snore , loved to listen to her . My snoring ? Not so much cause I always got an elbow to encourage me to roll over . I would give anything to hear her snoring next to me just one more time or even get the elbow one more time ! Can you tell I still miss her ? LOL

biblkman
Apr 24, 2011, 12:36 PM
Darkside......LMFAO!!!

Darkside2009
Apr 24, 2011, 4:10 PM
An old friend once related a story to me, of how he and his wife were lying next to each other in bed, all warm and cosy. With a smile, he cleared his throat and pretended he was going to try and spit on the ceiling.

In horror his wife pulled the sheet over her head in protest, at which my friend with an evil grin, let rip with an enormous fart under the bedclothes.

He was laughing so much he was unable to protect himself from her wrath, and she beat the crap out of him. The next fortnight he spent in the spare room.

Apparently, in England, this is classed as foreplay, and they say we Irish are strange. :rolleyes:

mikey3000
Apr 25, 2011, 5:44 PM
I recently found out that my BF likes to watch me sleep. Now that I know this, when ever I get that morning wood all I have to do is pretend that I'm still sleeping, gently roll onto my back and wait for about 20 seconds. Then I'm woken up in the most amazing way and always have a great day.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 25, 2011, 11:10 PM
lol I had a sweetie like that once. Creeped me out everytime I'd get halfway to sleep and he'd be leaning on his arm watching me. Its like "Would you quit Watching me??? How am I supposta go to sleep with you staring at me? I snore, I might drool, and I dont want'cha watching me do this!" lol
Silly Cat

TaylorMade
Apr 25, 2011, 11:52 PM
I have watched a partner sleep. It's kinda why Psyche and Eros is one of my favorite greek myths.

http://www.peace.ca/psyche_discovers_eros.jpg

*Taylor*

Darkside2009
May 11, 2011, 5:24 PM
Just to resurrect an old thread, I thought this song was quite appropriate. It has had many cover versions, but this one by Ronan Keating is my favourite. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, it brought the memories flooding back. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6lw1suaZpo&feature=related