PDA

View Full Version : New here and so thankful for this place!

happy_bi_blonde
Apr 23, 2011, 12:13 AM
What a wonderful place to come to where people understand me! My husband knows I am bi, I didnt keep it from him so to speak, but after I told him he was glad I did. I guess I didnt hide the fact i love women also. We have had a few encounters with other women and I love the fact I can be ME around him... too bad I can't "come out" when it comes to my family. But anyways, i just wanted to say HELLO to everyone :)

bigbadmax
Apr 23, 2011, 12:25 AM
welcome.

relax and enjoy.

feel free to be yourself and ask members all types of questions.

sammie19
Apr 23, 2011, 4:57 AM
From one blonde to another welcome and I hope you find your time on site rewarding and fun.:)

Stinger78
Apr 23, 2011, 6:27 AM
Welcome! Make yourself comfortable and don't be afraid to speak your mind! :-) Everyone else isn't! lol

DuckiesDarling
Apr 23, 2011, 6:29 AM
Welcome to the site :)

Realist
Apr 23, 2011, 7:11 AM
Welcome, Happy!

You can meet some remarkable, loving, and understanding folks, here. You may even find someone special, I know I did! Be warned that there's a few who like to get on your nerves, too. You'll soon find those you can relate to and those who's thought process may be abrasive to you. Take what you need and ignore the rest.

Good luck!

art0711
Apr 23, 2011, 8:17 AM
Welcome and have fun!

Long Duck Dong
Apr 23, 2011, 9:08 AM
hi and welcome to the site..... we have refreshments, nice sofas and a view of the sunset...... well we had them until cat started the camp fire thread, and we drank all the booze, left the sofas in the rain.... and somebody plastered nude pics on the windows so we can not see the sunset now

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 23, 2011, 12:28 PM
Hi Gorgeous. Hope you find fun and enlightenment here with us.:} Pop into chat, or mosey on down to the Campout with us. Its all good. ;)
Cat
Everybodys Feline.

heidy678
Apr 27, 2011, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the site and have a lot of fun