PDA

View Full Version : Comments?

Diva667
Apr 22, 2011, 8:42 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiHb913Lf4TpU4q5m

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/27640819/detail.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-employee-filmed-brutal-beating-640128

Your comments please...

DuckiesDarling
Apr 22, 2011, 8:58 PM
hmm vicious video but what I find intriguing is the victim admitted getting into an altercation with them prior to the assault. Not that it would excuse the assault but the reasons behind it might be more revealing. In reading further on the last link you posted for TheSmokingGun.

As seen above, in a Facebook posting, Hackett has contended that the woman seen getting beaten in the video was actually a male cross-dresser who got into a confrontation with female patrons when he refused to leave the women’s bathroom at the Baltimore eatery. Hackett claimed that the victim faked a seizure and, when cops arrived at the restaurant, “he got right up.”

Hackett did not reply to TSG messages sent to his Twitter and Facebook pages, which he subsequently deleted late this morning. He also has deleted his YouTube channel.

So the reasons are becoming clearer and make the ripping off of the wig or hair extensions seem to be cause.

It's not clear if the person was a transgendered person or a crossdresser but either way it's appalling that it happened, that it led to a seizure and that a McDonald's employee filmed it and posted it. It does appear people tried to intervene, one woman was punched in the face, the McDonald's employee that finally separated them was very brave.

All in all very disturbing incident, Diva.

drugstore cowboy
Apr 22, 2011, 11:53 PM
He should not have been in the women's bathroom to begin with.

What did he expect would happen when he's seen by other women as a man in the women's bathroom and he pulls his cock out to stand up and take a piss?

tenni
Apr 23, 2011, 7:31 AM
I found the video to be very disturbing and unsettling. It leaves me with several questions about the people involved and issues perhaps connected with transgendered people.

I think that one of my questions has to do with appropriate behaviour if you witness a violent act (beating). I'm not sure if the guy videotaping the attack was an employee of the restaurant or not. The entire use of video and uploading what a non professional witnesses has both positive and negative aspects. The videographer was a man and he seems to be of a good size. Right or wrong, I got the impression from the voice on the tape that he was excited about what he was videotaping. I'm not sure if he laughed though? If he had decided to get involved physically to stop this attack would that have been a better use of his time rather than thinking that he is a news videographer? I only watched it once but I noticed that it looked like an older stouter woman did do some intervention to protect the transwoman while this large? man continued to videotape. I find that disturbing. Then there is the question of videotaping and uploading a person who is being attacked and ends up having a seizure. Very disturbing. What are we to watch next, someone bleeding to death after a shooting?

As to the issue of which washroom should a transwoman use, I just don't know the answer. I don't know what dialogue happened between the transwoman and the other women was. I read that the women told the transwoman to leave. I also read that the the transwoman had a rap sheet stating prostitution charges etc. I suspect that overall it looks like to me that the transwoman should be permitted to use the women's washroom though. It would seem that the women who attacked her were quite young (the person charged was 14?). There is just a lot of information that may be unknown.

I would like to ask Diva why she thought that this violent video was worth sharing on a bisexual website?

Diva667
Apr 23, 2011, 10:01 AM
Ummm Because its topical and in the news. Plus many people here have said that they hope to find trans partners. Plus there are trans people who post here.