PDA

View Full Version : Coming out, staying out - shiny new bi leaflet

softfruit
Apr 22, 2011, 1:10 PM
At the Manchester bi group we made a shiny new booklet to go in the LGBT info leaflet racks that are dotted around the city - advertises bisexual.com amongst other bi-things!

It's online too here: on BiPhoria's flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/61249209@N04/sets/72157626275005967/show/) if you fancy a look.

Upwards of 5,000 are appearing in Canal St bar leaflet spaces and many other places besides. There are 100s left over looking for a good home so if anyone wants them for doing bi visibility on pride stalls or whatever elsewhere in the UK get in touch :) :flag3:

tenni
Apr 22, 2011, 1:59 PM
Thank you for your efforts!! I will go and read the info on the site.

tenni
Apr 23, 2011, 8:54 AM
I read the leaflet. I thought that it was generally well written and easy to understand. Congratulations to those who were involved in creating it!!!! It is a gem that may help a lot of people who take the time to read it.

My only concern was initially when I opened the site, the pages flipped by far too quickly. I had to search and know how to stop the pages from flipping to the next one before I even read a few words.

softfruit
Apr 24, 2011, 10:04 AM
Useful feedback thanks tenni :) my first go at making a flickr thing so it was more guesswork than anything!