PDA

View Full Version : INSTANT SEXUAL ATTRACTION!!

PrettyFlowingGown
Apr 21, 2011, 7:14 PM
I've had the most wonderful experience ever!!!! so spur of moment and not planned. I've been wanting to sell a ivory ballgown online, so i advertised it on a CD/TV website and I received a email of a CD from Brisbanes southside who was very interested, so he said he would come over late yesterday.
Well he did, and not only did he buy my dress, but something happaned between us, and we'd only known each other about 5 minutes. THis is quite amazing. I was in mans dress, but had my lace knickers and cami on underneath as always. He was a absolute hunk, a surfie type with beautiful eyes and nature. You would'nt take him as a CD, but his photos he showed me were gorgous.
We were in my room going through my dresses and skirts, I was showing him my wardrobe and as we were looking through, we got closer and closer. He asked if he have a good look at one dress, and asked if he could try it on.....thats all. I said "ummmmm, yeah, i dont mind, but not for long cause its one of my faves", normally i dont let anyone else wear my dresses.

well, this gets interesting, he said "well i better get out of jeans and t-shirt". so, in front of me just just takes tshirt off and i was trying to hold myself. he got closer to me and said "help me off with jeans", so i unzipped his zipper, and he had black silk lace knickers on...
i let his jeans drop to the floor and he sat on bed. i got the dress and told him to stand up so i put the dress on over his head. he wore it about 3 minutes and then it was time to change again, i gently unzipped the back of the dress and instead of taking it off over the head, we suddenly locked lips and started to kiss. it was gorgous!!!!! i lifted dress and felt his kinickers and cock, and it was getting hard. so i let dress drop to the floor, and we got on bed. we had a good hour of oral sex, touching, a massage from head to toe and passionate kissing. it was the best sex i've had in awhile, and hes coming over again this easter weekend for another romp, but this time with his ladies clothes, and i'm going to wear my beautiful nightgown. theres going to be lots of femme action.

bigbadmax
Apr 22, 2011, 1:21 AM
good for you.

Correct me if im wrong but youve been looking for a while.

enjoy

keep smiling

bbm