PDA

View Full Version : Hello New here

indy123
Apr 21, 2011, 6:54 PM
Hello new here but always felt Bi but decided to join here just to chat with others that are bisexual as well.

I am 32 married with a little boy on 14 months.

~indy

binjlooking
Apr 21, 2011, 7:07 PM
Hi ! Welcome to the site. I lived in San Diego for years where I began acting on my Bi side

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2011, 7:08 PM
Hi Sugar. Welcome to the family. :} You'll find some fantastic folks on here, and a few grumps and trolls too, like in any other group. Keep the fun ones, can the buttheads...LOL
Pop into the Campout with us when ya can. :} We'll find a good warm spot for ya, get ya a drink and some s'mores..lol
Cat
Everybodys feline

Vikkster230
Apr 21, 2011, 7:10 PM
Welcome to the neighborhood... You'll find it fun and resourceful here. Hope you find what you're looking for.

indy123
Apr 21, 2011, 7:17 PM
Hi Sugar. Welcome to the family. :} You'll find some fantastic folks on here, and a few grumps and trolls too, like in any other group. Keep the fun ones, can the buttheads...LOL
Pop into the Campout with us when ya can. :} We'll find a good warm spot for ya, get ya a drink and some s'mores..lol
Cat
Everybodys feline

The campout? Is that different that the chat room?

onewhocares
Apr 21, 2011, 7:22 PM
Sending you a big ole Boston welcome. Glad to have you join us. Read, take a look around and come to chat when you can.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 21, 2011, 7:32 PM
Its under the thread "Another Campout" Its juat a make-believe campout that I have done, and its just silly-fun. Last year's was crazy, and we had alot of laughs with it. Let out your fun and crazy side and come join us. :} Bring whatever you'd like to bring to share and come on down. :bigrin:
Cat

bigdicblkohio
Apr 21, 2011, 9:19 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. I am from Ohio, Cincy area. Look for me on line or drop me a message. I know that you will a lot of great people in here.
Bigdicblkohio

Realist
Apr 21, 2011, 9:39 PM
Indy,

You're not the only person here with those feelings, but with no experience, or reference to go by. There's a few exceptional ladies and men, who know exactly how you feel.

Keep reading, ask questions, and realize that you may get some outlandish answers, as well as valid ones. You will soon learn who you can trust, here. Chose those who you feel comfortable with and ignore the rest.

Good luck, with your adventure, here!

indy123
Apr 21, 2011, 9:48 PM
Indy,

You're not the only person here with those feelings, but with no experience, or reference to go by. There's a few exceptional ladies and men, who know exactly how you feel.

Keep reading, ask questions, and realize that you may get some outlandish answers, as well as valid ones. You will soon learn who you can trust, here. Chose those who you feel comfortable with and ignore the rest.

Good luck, with your adventure, here!

Well i've had experiences in the past but right now I'm not wanting to be with another man and enjoy being with my wife.

bigbadmax
Apr 22, 2011, 12:00 AM
Welcome,

hope you find what you are looking for. never be afraid to express yourself.

be kind, be gentle and be yourself.

keep smiling.

bbm (in the hall of the mountain king lol!)

manhatten
Apr 22, 2011, 12:33 PM
Welcum California! We're an entire continent apart but modern technology can close that gap in a heartbeat, at least right here, right now. Hope this all works out for ya. I joined not too long ago, maybe last fall, and posting some decent pics is sure a way to get your balls...I mean THE ball rolling with new contacts. I know I've had some fun since then! Had my 1st online chat sex here and posted the first pictures of me cross-dressing(an occasional hobby)as well as letting the world see my hard cock, so...I have that going for me,Haha! Best to you in whatever you get yourself into, just don't mention the kid thing or put out any info about that,IMHO. Otherwise get as crazy as you want here!

Lisa (va)
Apr 22, 2011, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the site ! I hope you find what it is that brought you here. Much luck to you

Lisa

hugs n kisses