PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Beka!

allbimyself
May 3, 2006, 2:53 PM
Our wonderfully sweet friend Rebeka is graduating from uni this Saturday.
:bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce: :bibounce:
Rebeka, congratulations from all of us and GOOD JOB!

But I'd like to give you some advice courtesy of Rodney Dangerfield:

"...as you go out into the world my advice to you is... don't go! It's rough out there. Move back with your parents, let them worry about it."

:tongue:

Love Ya!

Allbi

jedinudist
May 3, 2006, 3:17 PM
Congratulations!

ladydelanie
May 3, 2006, 3:30 PM
Beka,

Congrats to you hun!! We are all very proud of you! :grouphug:

Best of luck in all that you do!.........Oh take Allbis advice........LOL....Life is tough!....... :eek:

Hugs......

ladyd :)

arana
May 3, 2006, 3:40 PM
:bibounce: Congratulations Beka!!!!!!!! :bibounce:

I wish you all the best in your future and whatever road you choose. Now comes the hard part of life :tong:

rumple4skin
May 3, 2006, 4:27 PM
Way to go Beka!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Once you have that behind you should consider allbi’s advice ;)

Love and best wishes,
Rumple

m.in.heels&hose
May 3, 2006, 4:46 PM
CONGRAT'S BEKA

as all have said, we do wish you all the best of luck, and its not easy sometimes, but just remember all the hard work you put into your studies!!!!

all our best wishes and hugs too
luv m.in.heels&hose :cool:

RebekaLee
May 3, 2006, 4:54 PM
Thank you all so much!!! I am so glad I came to this site and met all of you!

and on a side note, i might not be around too much in teh weeks to come. i think i am gonna move back home for a little bit and save up some money. i'm still so up in the air with what i'm gonna do and where i'm gonna be. so if ya don't hear from me thats why!

:bibounce: I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :bibounce:

curious married m
May 3, 2006, 5:01 PM
Take it from a professional student,they are trying to scare ya. Life is a bowl of cherries, so get lots of whipped cream and top it with those cherries. Then lick it , suck it and eat it all up. Now the learning begins and never stop lusting for more................. KNOWLEDGE. Geez, get you mind out of the gutter. Congrats little one now go out and fix what the rest of us have screwed up in this world. Love from your Kate-in Law's other half.

csrakate
May 3, 2006, 5:27 PM
Beka,

:bounce:Congratulations on your graduation!! :bounce:

Gee...seems just like yesterday when our little beka would come to chat complaining about having to study!! But study you did and here you are!! I am so proud of you and can't wait to hear what the future has in store for you! But for now, sit back and take a little time to relax...make some plans...and then get out there and make me even prouder!! (But you're still not getting the Dave Matthews guitar! LOL!)

Much love,
Kate
(Your Kate-in-Law)

PS...there ya go again CMM..trying to undo all my hard work with talk of whip cream and cherries!! Oh wait...that's my mind in the gutter...oh oh!! But aside from his very descriptive way of saying it, he does have a point there Beka!!!

jazzer
May 3, 2006, 6:50 PM
Congratulations Beka, your studies and commitment have borne fruit at last. I can remember the excitement and sheer relief when I graduated with a chemistry major. From the young comes fresh ideas and innovation. May the road ahead on your journey through life be smooth and exciting.
(((((((((((((((((( Beka )))))))))))))))))))) :) :) :)

Mrs. Taz
May 3, 2006, 7:06 PM
congrats, from me and taz.. beka. good job and good luck in the comming years. :)

onewhocares
May 3, 2006, 7:15 PM
Congratulation Miss Beka,

All the hard work and study have paid off. Your future is bright and you are only limted by your dreams. Dream High, Dream Often.

Belle

cassie
May 3, 2006, 9:05 PM
Congratulations!!! Hope all your dreams come true.

RebekaLee
May 4, 2006, 12:13 PM
i just took my FINAL final!!!! No more school!!!!!!!!! well, unless i decide to get my masters a few years down the road.

now i'm off to start packing

texasman6172003
May 4, 2006, 7:13 PM
Hi Bekka, I am so happy for you. Congratulation's on your Graduation. Thats one thing i wish i had done finished college,lol. Well don't be a stranger come back and see us. Im so glad i got to meet you. So go out and take on the world the way you take all of us on in chat... If you do that you will go far .. Take care of your self.. TEXASSS.....

codybear3
May 4, 2006, 7:17 PM
Way to go Beka...Congrats!!! :paw: :paw:

meteast chick
May 5, 2006, 10:45 PM
Beka, Congrats sweetie...and now the fun part, right?

Take care,
luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

wanderingrichard
May 5, 2006, 10:54 PM
way to go girl.

now, the hard part starts.. making that education pay off and paying back the student loans. that's what rodney daingerfield meant by it being rough out there.

dont fret. you'll do just fine.
rich

woolleygirl
May 5, 2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah what a great feeling. It is finally done & all the hard work is worth it trust me ;) . You will do great :tong: .

T

RebekaLee
May 8, 2006, 12:47 AM
hey everyone...i just wanted to drop a line and say that i made it! Pres Bush was there...i was on the third row...so pretty dang close...it was cool. there were secret service and snipers everywhere. i wanna type everything out and let ya'll know all the details..but my fingernails are hitting the keys on this keyboard (its a laptop) and its kinda annoying. but i will leave you with this fun thought... last night there was mud wrestling. :tong: i lost but it was still fun! and well, the girls were lookin pretty hot doing it. lol more details and possibly pics later ;)