PDA

View Full Version : people who just drop u

matutum
Apr 15, 2011, 4:27 PM
Why is it that you can be talking to someone and they disappear.Cut you off and don't come back? I'm gonna start a list of people on this site that do that.And confront them in the public chat room.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 15, 2011, 4:34 PM
Well thats kinda rash isnt it? Sometimes people have a valid reason for having to dash out of chat. They may have people near who they dont wish to See the group they are in, or have family enter the room. Life happens, Sweetie. Just ask them Privately what happened, but dont humiliate them in an open forum..thats not way to make, and keep friends..
Just my humble:2cents:
Cat

csrakate
Apr 15, 2011, 4:36 PM
Just remember that not everyone is on this site with the complete approval of those around them. Before you confront anyone in the public chat room, keep in mind that they may have to quickly disappear....for example if their significant other comes into the room they are in. Not sure why you feel the need to publicly chastise these folks.....Can't you just move along and chalk it up to a bad chat experience?

lizard-lix
Apr 15, 2011, 5:00 PM
I'll third the above comments, folks PC's crash, their spouse, mother, kid or neighbor walks in.. Or some other event occurred..

Let it go.. certainly give them a chance if/when you see them..

Happy Friday!

liz

xxxbody44
Apr 15, 2011, 5:10 PM
I know what you mean, I have not made contact with too many people on this site because I have never sat down and taken the time, but on other sites I have had bad luck.

I am bi and have been my entire sexual life. I think some people just want to hear about a bisexual life and when it's their turn to talk, they really don't have any thing to say because their not bi. So their gone!

What do you think?

If you want to contact me, xxxbody44@yahoo.com

_Joe_
Apr 15, 2011, 5:28 PM
Wanna try heartbreaking ? Try making a really good friend and you talk every other night or so and their internet goes out during a move and they never come back on...and you're worried for them and honestly have no other way to ever contact them. Year-2 years later and still looking for them to come back on.

* sigh *

lilme
Apr 15, 2011, 5:36 PM
this just happend to me a few minutes ago, i was getting all excited and was very close to peak, and she goes away. i love it when i'm chatting and having fun with myself.

matutum
Apr 17, 2011, 2:03 PM
Why is it that you can be talking to someone and they disappear.Cut you off and don't come back? I'm gonna start a list of people on this site that do that.And confront them in the public chat room.

thank you all for opening my eyes ,thats what i get for assuming things about people XXXXX

Annika L
Apr 17, 2011, 10:44 PM
Wanna try heartbreaking ? Try making a really good friend and you talk every other night or so and their internet goes out during a move and they never come back on...and you're worried for them and honestly have no other way to ever contact them. Year-2 years later and still looking for them to come back on.

* sigh *

Joe, I know the feeling all too well. That and things like that have happened to me multiple times. Makes me gun-shy to make close friends online anymore. Yes, heartbreaking is the word.

Kate...it's good to see you and know you're still alive! *hugs*

Bicuriousity
Apr 17, 2011, 11:25 PM
It is the nature of online relationships for some people i guess.

What i find far worse is meeting someone, having sex with them then they disappear.i can totally relate to some of my wome friends who have felt used by menm because i sure have been as well!

12voltman59
Apr 18, 2011, 11:16 AM
To Matt--if you are going to come online like this to chat and other things on this subject----you do have to develop a bit of a thick skin when it comes to the way people operate on the net---as some have said--quite often we do have those who are new to this--coming to it later in life--and they are usually married and such--plus they feel all freaked out and such that they even have such feelings to want to do something with another man or woman due to years of conditioning and all---they are nervous and such--but maybe they finally get the courage to come to a site like this--after some time being here--they then take the next step to actually engage in a conversation or more with other people--they are trying to see if its something that is just a fantasy or possibly more----and then they find its just too much so they go away.

On the other hand----you have those who only like "the playing" by doing things like cybering and such---and once they get off----they are gone---I have found many guys of that sort. You may see them a time or two then you never see or hear of them again---look at the number of people who have joined this site---it is a huge number--but thankfully only a handful really do come here much---if everyone who is a listed member came here regularly ----the site would melt down from overuse!!

I have basically developed a philosophy of "easy come----easy go" when dealing with most of those who you will talk to on this and other similar sites.

Don't take it too personally!!!!

Welcome to the site and enjoy your time here.