PDA

View Full Version : Rip Adian S57, dear friend and bisexual.com member

Long Duck Dong
Apr 14, 2011, 10:41 PM
Tho Aidan was with us for a short time in the site, he was a very dear friend.....

Soon after he joined the site, he met a dear lady that completed his life, a lady that made his heart sing and he found happiness

Today DD and I have received a email, Aidan and his partner were involved in a car accident, his partner died immediately, Aidan died a few hours ago

I have referred to two very special people that I valued highly in my life.... and now I rise a glass to Aidan and Shannon as the tears run down my face and my heart aches as once again I reach out to those that share our lives... and hold only memories instead of flesh

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glint on snow
I am the sun Light on the ripened grain
I am the gently falling autumn rain

When you wake in the morning hush
I am the swift lighting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight
I am the soft starlight at night
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep

may the great spirit welcome you home Aidan and Shannon......

DuckiesDarling
Apr 14, 2011, 10:44 PM
Aidan once posted he didn't care what people did once he was dead but he hoped they got drunk at his wake. So, standing close to LDD, I raise a glass of Glenfidditch in their memory and proceed to get drunk off my ass.

I will miss you, my friends, and I'm so grateful to have known you both and to have shared in the joy of your relationship.

12voltman59
Apr 14, 2011, 11:01 PM
I didn't know either of them--but man---that they both died from injuries suffered in a car wreck--that totally sucks!!

May they rest in peace.

Not much more to be said.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 14, 2011, 11:05 PM
OMG....RIP Darlin..May the Spirits have walked you and your lady down the Path to Home.
Tearful Cat

TaylorMade
Apr 15, 2011, 2:28 AM
If it makes Adian feel better, I got drunk and had a good time tonight, but I didn't know why, though. :p

*Taylor*

DuckiesDarling
Apr 15, 2011, 2:31 AM
Aww hugs Taylor, I'm sure somewhere Aidan is smiling and encouraging more of us to drink it up tonight.

Bisexualnewbie
Apr 15, 2011, 3:14 AM
I didn't know either of them but R.I.P. they can love for eternity now.

darkeyes
Apr 15, 2011, 3:40 AM
We are but fragile creatures and it is always sad when people die, and that sadness is compounded a hundredfold when they die so tragically. Like Voltie I didnt know Aidan except through forums but I am a little more sad now than when I awoke this morning...

Besos para ella
Apr 15, 2011, 7:00 AM
RIP Aidan and Shannon :(
I shall definitely have a drink in Aidan's name... I only spoke to him a few times and that usually involved cat's cookies... he will definitely be missed.

Realist
Apr 15, 2011, 1:17 PM
Things like this reminds me how fragile our lives are! Life can be taken from us so quickly.

I've read somethings he wrote, but never responded to them. He seemed like a gentle soul.

I'm so sorry for those who loved them, too..

elian
Apr 15, 2011, 4:18 PM
What a shock to be taken away so suddenly. I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers, along with family.

csrakate
Apr 15, 2011, 4:39 PM
So sorry to hear this tragic news. I didn't know Aidan but I read his posts and he seemed like a very likable person. It's very sad, indeed.

Canticle
Apr 15, 2011, 6:05 PM
I echo all the sentiments, which have been expressed. I do remember seeing Aidan's name, but that is as much as I can remember. Such a tragic loss, for their family and friends. Thoughts are with those dear people, too. Sudden death and in such a manner, is always a great shock.

Whatever our personal belief may be, let us all dwell on the thought, that in whatever way, the energy, which made Aidan and Shannon, loving and caring human beings, has been returned to the Cosmos and they are together, part of the whole.

Blessings for them and their loved ones.

A well chosen piece of poetry, LDD....it says so much.

Darkside2009
Apr 15, 2011, 8:00 PM
Sometime at Eve when the tide is low,
I shall slip my moorings and sail away.
With no response to a friendly hail,
In the silent hush of the twilight pale.
When the night stoops down, to embrace the day,
And the voices call in the water's flow.

Sometime at Eve when the water is low,
I shall slip my moorings and sail away.
Through purple shadows,
that darkly trail o'er the ebbing tide,
And the Unknown Sea.
And a ripple of waters' to tell the tale,
Of a lonely voyager sailing away.
To mystic isles,
Where at anchor lay,
The craft of those who had sailed before,
O'er the Unknown Sea,
To the Unknown Shore.

A few who watched me sail away
Will miss my craft from the busy bay
Some friendly barques were anchored near
Some loving souls my heart held dear
In silent sorrow will drop a tear
But I shall have peacefully furled my sail
In mooring sheltered from the storm and gale
And greeted friends who had sailed before
O'er the Unknown Sea
To the Unknown Shore.

(To LDD and DD, in sorrow for their lost friend)

elian
Apr 15, 2011, 8:08 PM
When I remember those dear to my heart who have passed I think of them not as "gone", but rather "gone home".

mikey3000
Apr 15, 2011, 10:34 PM
Oh my gosh!!! He was such a nice guy. How horrible. :(

DuckiesDarling
Apr 17, 2011, 1:08 AM
Thanks for the kind words about Aidan, you could see his sense of humor in his posts and a bit of his sense of honor. He was an amazing person and the fact he found Shannon was a bit of a miracle in and of itself. She was Native American and had a bit of a rough time in her last relationship with a white man. She was abused, she gave up on white men period and her family didn't take too kindly to Aidan at first as he was white. But they soon learned how he was a gentle soul and I remember just laughing my ass off at one mail of his when he thought he was gonna have real Indian food at her mom's... he got curry lol.

So I can smile at things he's said, I can smile at thing's he's done. I can remember him without regrets and only wish that they had more time on this earth before they were called home.