PDA

View Full Version : Straight woman with a kink for boys in panties/lingerie

RedLotus
Apr 11, 2011, 9:35 PM
I`m researching an online "panty slut"/crossdressing-related business and I`d like your opinion on my ideas (panty/lingerie store (with male models), transformation services, panty/dressup parties, blog, agony aunt, etc).

I`m hopeful there is a market out there among the crossdressing/transgender community -- I`ve also noticed that not many straight women are involved in this lifestyle and figure that should work in my favor. Ideally, I`d like to transition into this lifestyle fulltime.

If you are interested and would like to be added to my mailing list, please do not hesitate to let me know (redlotusboudoir@gmail.com; @redlotusboudoir at Twitter; http://redlotusboudoir.blogspot.com/). Iif you don`t mind, I`d like to ask you to help me with some market research -- likes/dislikes/fantasies/color/style/etc.

I`m always interested in xdressing boys; even better if you are a panty boy.

Hope you are enjoying the day.

Kisses,
Red Lotus

DuckiesDarling
Apr 11, 2011, 9:55 PM
I'm a straight woman but my bisexual mate does not wear panties or anything, but if he did I wouldn't have a problem with it. The thing I'm noticing is your poll is invalid, it's not really a poll it's a way of asking questions with no way for people to answer. And to be honest it smacks of advertising to me for your store.

RedLotus
Apr 11, 2011, 10:30 PM
Dear DuckiesDarling,

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, this is not a poll. I'm new to the site and don't know how to disable the setting.

My apologies if you are offended by my forum post -- as it states, I am doing research for my future store -- I have a genuine interest in panty boys -- my boyfriend is so hot in his.

Hope you are enjoying your day.

Kisses, RL

void()
Apr 12, 2011, 4:08 AM
Since first visiting this site, have always felt Drew handles advertisement. His site after all. I know there have been a few posts discussing toys, with links. From what I gathered those posts were done with Drew's consent. I am not saying you can not advertise here, merely that it seems unprecedented. Most of us are here to relax, avoid commercials.

Michigan_cpl
Apr 12, 2011, 11:45 AM
I wear panties 24/7 and love it very much. i would love to be one of your modles, wearing panties, bras, slips, dresses, lingerie all of it. that is something that i have always wanted to do.

i also love love wearing plastic panties & plastic bras too. it all is a very huge turn on for me and turely enjoy it. also love being a sissy.:bipride:

biinlou
Apr 12, 2011, 1:55 PM
This is advertising no matter who how or where you wear your undies!

biinlou
Apr 12, 2011, 1:57 PM
A side note to this post: If you don't look good in your own genders underwear, for goodness sakes don't wear the others!