PDA

View Full Version : Do you crave your man's cum like I do?

bisexualcocklover
Apr 11, 2011, 5:35 PM
So...how many of you are like me and actually prefer making a guy cum in your mouth? Nothing else feels like a hard cock exploding with cum in your mouth! Making your lover cum is the reason you go down on him so why not experience it? I've given head to guys wearing condoms but it's totally not the same. Yeah...you feel his cock throb...but I always wind up wanting more from the experience than just pulling the condom off and licking my fingers clean afteward. If you and your man both test safe and/or are monogamous why not swallow his cum?

Your thoughts?

littlerayofsunshine
Apr 11, 2011, 5:39 PM
So...how many of you are like me and actually prefer making a guy cum in your mouth? Nothing else feels like a hard cock exploding with cum in your mouth! Making your lover cum is the reason you go down on him so why not experience it? I've given head to guys wearing condoms but it's totally not the same. Yeah...you feel his cock throb...but I always wind up wanting more from the experience than just pulling the condom off and licking my fingers clean afteward. If you and your man both test safe and/or are monogamous why not swallow his cum?

Your thoughts?

Ummm... Cause nothing says "I love you Honey" like a shiny new pearl necklace? Or that glimmer in his eyes, as he watches that pearl necklace spill around your full shimmering pouty lips?

He's even plugged my nose while handing me a pearl necklace, or accidentally got me in the eye..

Sometimes I think men love shiny pearls as much as us women do..

Bluesteel71
Apr 13, 2011, 5:36 AM
I love cum,my girl loves cum...when i need cum now...I cum in my mouth! :bowdown:

gimmiemore
Apr 13, 2011, 3:28 PM
Yes, without a doubt I certainly love sucking and swallowing a hot, steamy load of fresh cum.

cliffml
Apr 13, 2011, 5:03 PM
I love it, whether my own or my lover. Fresh Tasty Cum.

frontierman2011
Apr 13, 2011, 11:42 PM
For me, and I believe I may have repeated this in another thread, there is no greater interpersonal experience than sucking on another man's penis until he ejaculates inside my mouth. The level of ecstacy I experience is unparalleled and sends me right over the edge. I love it when my partner holds back for as long as he can and then releases a deluge of cum into my mouth, more than I can swallow. I'm so infatuated with swallowing cum, I'm literally looking for that proverbial guy who "comes in quarts"... anyone know him? :o)

jackbirdjay
Apr 16, 2011, 5:54 AM
Oh yes love cum, the taste, feel, texture, and smell. Back in the 70's early 80's use to suck a lot and take there load. Now have to make sure everyone is tested. But back then, it was great finding a strange cock to suck. There's nothing better than sucking a guy till he explodes in your mouth hearing him moan in great pleasure and tasting his cum as u feel it sliding down your throat.

alwayskeen
Apr 16, 2011, 6:58 AM

Your thoughts?Man you are so right that explosion is what its all about

jshawk52
Apr 16, 2011, 9:16 PM
For me, and I believe I may have repeated this in another thread, there is no greater interpersonal experience than sucking on another man's penis until he ejaculates inside my mouth.

I couldn't have said it better.

dbltrbl69
Apr 17, 2011, 10:02 PM
Mmm love when a man cums in my mouth, or sucking it from my girls pussy...we can't wait to go down on some juicy cock together and eat his hot load. Luv to cum on her mouth and share my luv goo with her. Damn its going to be so hot and sexy... We are cum sluts!!!

Metaluna
Apr 18, 2011, 9:49 PM
Sometimes yes.

bisexualcocklover
Apr 24, 2011, 11:40 PM
Mmm love when a man cums in my mouth, or sucking it from my girls pussy...we can't wait to go down on some juicy cock together and eat his hot load. Luv to cum on her mouth and share my luv goo with her. Damn its going to be so hot and sexy... We are cum sluts!!!

NICE!!

ohbimale
Apr 25, 2011, 1:39 AM
Yes I do love it when my man cum's in my mouth. I like to swirl it around and savor the taste and texture of his hot steamy cum before I swallow it. Nothing is better than a mouthfull of cock followed by a mouthfull of tasty cum. :male::male::flag3::male:

mikey3000
Apr 25, 2011, 5:53 PM
What?!?!?!? You crave my man's cum too? Hands off!! He's mine.

ErosUrge
Apr 26, 2011, 2:37 AM
well being bi all my life, it amazes me that I didn't fully discover the total joy of sucking until just 13 years ago when I decided I was ready to finally allow someone to cum in my mouth and swallow. I had before, but had bad experiences with it in terms of taste; just bad luck at the time I guess...
Since going for it 13 years ago, I realized what I'd been missing out on. Every single nuance of the act fullfills me. All of us who are aware of the fine art of sucking know very well how the passion escalates in those moments. I have to prevent myself from cumming from jacking off as I suck...his moans, his cock swelling and surging with each wave of pleasure as I'm sucking, and then finally that moment where he can hold back no more after building and building and spilling that delicious nectar all over my tongue and into my throat...if he's a heavy cummer, it will sometimes spill out of the sides of my mouth if I can't swallow fast enough which usually isn't the case. And of course, as he's cumming, I cum too in total ecstasy. If it happens to be a 3way and whether male or female, then I might have the good fortune of being sucked as I am sucking...oh my my, just the thought if it all....simply amazing. Yes indeed, I do love cum.

sdnaustin
Apr 26, 2011, 7:43 AM
I play safe anally, but can't help but suck bare. It is the taste of his cock, the precum, and the wonderful gooey load that are why I suck...After he is spent, I like to lick the sweet drops that keep forming for the next few minutes at the tip.:tongue:

terri
Apr 26, 2011, 8:09 AM
i am one who prefers to suck cock and always try to make him cum in my mouth. i have also enjoyed him shooting his cum all over my face. i love the taste of a man's cum covered cock.

bisexualcocklover
Apr 29, 2011, 3:20 PM
i am one who prefers to suck cock and always try to make him cum in my mouth. i have also enjoyed him shooting his cum all over my face. i love the taste of a man's cum covered cock.

I totally agree with you!

Bi_Druid
May 1, 2011, 9:11 AM
Yep, there are times when I will get such a craving on for it. Can't get enough of it. There are others when I really don't though. Guess it all depends on my mood anmd who I'm with. But like I say, when I do get the crave on, I'm happy to just suck sexy guys cocks and have them cum in my mouth all day long.

50sDude
May 7, 2011, 2:10 PM
Yep, there are times when I will get such a craving on for it. Can't get enough of it. There are others when I really don't though. Guess it all depends on my mood anmd who I'm with. But like I say, when I do get the crave on, I'm happy to just suck sexy guys cocks and have them cum in my mouth all day long.

Only sucked three. Swallowed each time. Can't get it often enough. Feeling that gusher is why I'm glad I finally took the test and sucked my first cock. Now I wish I had a regular thing going so I could do it once or twice a week. I dig wrapping my lips around some stiff meat and getting my mouth fucked. Then comes the goo squirt that I'm waiting for.

indenver_indenver
May 9, 2011, 7:46 AM
I have found that the only cum that tastes bad is that of smokers. The rest is honey.

I almost have a climax when my man shoots his load into my mouth. He knows I love to take his load and when he is away and e-mails me, he tells me he has a big load for me and can't wait to give it to me. What eroticism!!!

And, after I have sucked his cock for a while and he is ready to cum, he loves telling me he is close and is about to shoot into my mouth. He also likes to pull out of my mouth and watch his cum spurt into my open mouth then tell me to swallow it. He is a little dom and knows it sets me on fire.

Lastly, I love swallowing his cum because it makes flesh and bones for my body and then I have part of him in me. That makes me more his cock slave.

foreverbi
Jun 3, 2011, 2:25 PM
I'm with you BCLover. The thing that runs a close 2nd to actually swallowing the GREAT tasting cum (and all cum is great tasting) is the feeling of power you get when you feel his dick throb, quake & eventually spurt his load in you mouth to be swallowed.

bendover2
Jun 4, 2011, 1:09 AM
I have never tried it. I always chicken out. But reading all these posts inspires me to try

Emunahd
Jun 4, 2011, 1:44 AM
I'm with you BCLover. The thing that runs a close 2nd to actually swallowing the GREAT tasting cum (and all cum is great tasting) is the feeling of power you get when you feel his dick throb, quake & eventually spurt his load in you mouth to be swallowed.

What you said!!

brooklinguy
Jun 4, 2011, 8:37 AM
I love to swallow, nothing better for me than to take a man in my mouth while he is soft, feel him harden in my mouth than suck on his cock until he explodes in my mouth. I'm not into facials as I want that cum down my throat, it is my reward for a job well done.

My fantasy is to have a number of regular feeders that come in, I am waiting by the door on my knees and have them drop a load down my throat.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cpl-needs-bi
Jun 5, 2011, 1:09 AM
After reading everyone else's post i feel like the oddball - I really enjoy sucking his dick but do NOT like the taste of it....could be b/c we are smokers. someone else pointed that out....BTW my husband is the only one I let cum in my mouth so I do not have anything else to compare!

Bigmansc
Jun 7, 2011, 9:48 AM
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

Also:

From Men's Health
Sweeten Your Semen

If your partner objects to giving you oral sex because, well, it just plain tastes bad, an apple a day might help. High in natural sugars, fruit reportedly blesses men with sweeter seminal fluid.

Seanrtn
Nov 27, 2011, 1:41 PM
Love It!

Leo james
Nov 28, 2011, 12:05 AM
have been Bi since 14. Was taught to suck, savour & swallow. have always swallowed. Agree with above mentioned article. Drink lots of water & fruit juice. Yogurt also.

I also use rubbers whenever anal- but pour out my cum or buddy's. Not want to waste that good stuff.

taz321
Nov 28, 2011, 12:30 AM
There's nothing like having a man naked in your bed with his manhood in your mouth knowing what sweet reward you are going to get from a job well done!! When he starts squirming and moaning and his cock starts throbbing it just makes me work him over even better until I feel that hot man juice shoot in my mouth!! MMMMM love it!!!!

want2havefun
Nov 28, 2011, 2:34 PM
I prefer to be the one who's cum is being swallowed. :tongue:
Its hot to feed a wanton mouth.

pepperjack
Nov 28, 2011, 11:00 PM

Your thoughts?

Retch!:disgust:

bijohnmpls
Nov 28, 2011, 11:18 PM
I am very oral with both men and women.. there is nothing better than taking a soft cock in your mouth and slowly making it hard. Hearing him moan as you pleasure him and tasting his precum. Taking his cock deep in your mouth and down your throat. There is nothing more personal than taking a hard mans cock deep in your mouth.. getting him close to cumming and feeling his body quake and his cock throb. Sucking him hard as he unloads his cum into your mouth and you swallow every drop.. then continuing to gently suck him until he cannot hand it anymore..

CumlvrJohn
Nov 29, 2011, 11:09 AM
I crave and get the itch when I receive a load of cum, thats my main goal is getting his load. But really it's my reward for sucking him off so good, I swallow or a nasty messy facial...love it anyway I get it. and theres such a different taste from one to another....MMMMM:tongue:

bubbabottom
Oct 3, 2013, 5:22 AM
Oh god i remember my first taste of cum. And the man the stud who gave it me. It ironic because we were always rivals. I cant make this up we were in our gym one day showering he just looked at and uust said lets do lunch. We ate lunch after wards he mentiond that he saw me glance at his penis for time to time and sajd if wanted to we could fool around. I w
Acted like i was insulted but secretly wanted to push me to my knees. After about a week i had enough and told him i wanted to suck him. Whe. He climaxed all over my face and some in my and rubbed his penis all over my face inknew i would want tuathe rest of my life. I love women but its true it seems like reward getting that delicious cream. But ever since i get turned on when any man says something to me with auhority. Qny many i meet know just want to suck him. I would love to meet a friend that we came to an understandi g. Tell me to blow him in puhlic i would. But th cum is much fun it is the ultimate satisfaction for a submissive.

'BlowJob'
Oct 3, 2013, 5:34 AM
For me, and I believe I may have repeated this in another thread, there is no greater interpersonal experience than sucking on another man's penis until he ejaculates inside my mouth.

Amen to that

dm330
Oct 3, 2013, 8:35 AM
I love it. I get off knowing that I made a hot dude get horny and that I'm getting him off with my mouth. My satisfaction is his satisfaction. The awesome feeling of the cum flowing through his dick making it throb and blasting inside my mouth and against the back of my throat is the hottest and most rewarding feeling. I love to taste it all before I swallow and then keep sucking his dick for more or until he goes soft.

Waylon
Oct 3, 2013, 12:09 PM
I love the feeling of that first hot, sticky SPURT in the back of my throat as the balls contract and he moans in ectasy while continuing to shoot the rest of the sweet creamy load deep in my mouth and throat.

mikeyd270
Oct 3, 2013, 7:11 PM
I love the feel of a mans hard throbbing cock pumping my mouth full of cum. Love the taste, texture and love to swallow. That is why I am a cocksucker.

Jakentn
Oct 4, 2013, 4:00 PM
I love a thick mouthful of hot cum as well, but don't get me wrong a facial can be very sexy as well...

camelblue
May 6, 2015, 2:50 AM
I love cum because it's taboo. You're not even really supposed to ever see it. It's biological purpose is to go into a woman and create offspring and that's that. It's got a weird taste and it's messy and kind of gross. As a man, it's really forbidden to want anything to do with it. Thinking about doing something crazy like eating it is disgusting to many people, but to me that's what makes it so hot. It should be being used to make babies, but instead I'm so perverted that I just want to suck it out of a cock and eat it.

There's nothing hotter than feeling a man's silky smooth cock head in your mouth and sliding against your tongue. I love when it grows bigger and bigger and you can feel the heat on your tongue. The contrast of precum to the real cum is really hot to me too. Precum is like a nice appetizer; you squeeze it out as you go along, getting multiple tastes, but it's relatively thin and sweet. It's only a hint of the real thing, which makes you want the real thing even more. The anticipation of tasting his light and sweet precum leading up to that heavy spurt in your mouth of thick, salty, strongly flavored cum is the hottest experience I can think of. Waiting for a cock to squirt sperm in my mouth is the biggest rush I've ever felt. His cock starts spasming, you can smell that it's coming, but you're not sure when it will. When it does though, it's like all of his pleasure gets transferred into your mouth as soon as you taste that strange flavor and feel that warm sensation coat your mouth.

charles-smythe
May 6, 2015, 3:49 AM
…I crave every men’s cum…

pole_smoker
May 6, 2015, 2:03 PM
No I do not but not everyone's into swallowing cum, facials, etc.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c02aec2d891068ccb54387beace81aa6/tumblr_mxlp4jCxMs1s4ah51o1_400.gif

I like seeing sperm shoot out of a cock and having a woman or man watch me ejaculate but I don't swallow anyone's cum.

charles-smythe
May 6, 2015, 2:21 PM
…I think that it goes without saying that we’re all cum sluts….

~Joe~
May 6, 2015, 3:19 PM
…I think that it goes without saying that we’re all cum sluts….

I can say that i am a cum slut.
For some reason i don't really like eating my own cum but i just love to eat someone else's cum.
I can say it's a must. pole_smoker (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?159571-pole_smoker) that is one horny cock you have there.

BeauKnerr
Jan 7, 2019, 1:15 AM
Damn, camelblue, that’s about as perfect as a description of it as I’ve ever heard. There seems to be something sacred about “sperm”. Sucking a nice cock and taking a hot load may be awesome. But when the distinction of whether he has had a vasectomy and is shooting live fire is important, you know you’re onto something on a much deeper level.

borntosuckcock
Jan 7, 2019, 6:38 AM
Love to suck cocks and eat pussys. For me, it’s all about precum and cum. Really like licking up very wet pussys and feeling them hump against my tongue and face. I’ve had some pussy that was like eating a ripe peach, so sweet and juicy.

ChiefH
Jan 7, 2019, 8:27 AM
I enjoy a man's cum when he comes in my ass!!! Feeling it ooze out of my ass running down to my balls and cock!!

a2smith09
Jan 7, 2019, 12:39 PM
Oh my best bud and i discovered blowjobs together when we were in jr high. We didn't know what we were doing and each of us came prematurely in each others mouth giving each other a taste of cum. Well we both loved blowjobs and became enthusiastic practitioners ever since. I remember as I gave him his third blowjobs really wanting him to cum in my mouth. I stayed attached until i felt him pulsing in my mouth and remember the savory taste of his cum. I've been blowing males to completion and swallowing ever since, It's something I love to do

Cumseeker
Jan 7, 2019, 3:20 PM
You bet, I love it, love to suck and swallow, but what really gets me is to suck and swallow, get the man up again, and get another creamy load in my ass! I neveer wash my ass right away. I love to feel the cum oozing out and down my legs, soaking into my underwear---always size 7 women's cotton panties.

BisexualPisces3192
Jan 8, 2019, 3:00 AM
I love to eat cum and I also love to have cum in my ass.

hung4you
Jan 8, 2019, 5:47 AM
Making a man cum is the highlight of my week. Even though I’m very married, I maintain a bi relationship with my buddy almost on a daily basis. He and I are both early risers and we participate in lots of oral before work. I have swallowed his cum almost every time I lick his dick. I personally love it and as long as he is willing I am willing.

Ricky006
Jan 9, 2019, 5:03 AM
I love to have cum shot down my throat as the guy fucks my face. The more cum the better. But I love to watch it shoot too. Have a guy tilt my head back and him shooting into my mouth is very hot, then I can lick and suck his cock somemore

Ricky006
Jan 10, 2019, 5:45 AM
Love it Love it love it. The more the better, cant get enough cum

Ricky006
Jan 10, 2019, 5:47 AM
I love the pic. Be fun to have that sweet cock in my mouth. So you dont want it in your mouth. Do you shoot in a guys mouth that is blowing you?

borntosuckcock
Jan 10, 2019, 6:52 AM
I do crave cum, I can’t go too long without sucking and swallowing a load of cum. If I can’t score some cock, I usually jackoff and lick my cum from my hand. It helps and it calms me for awhile. I get the craving so strong, I find myself looking at every guys crotch that walks by.

hung4you
Jan 12, 2019, 5:03 AM
My buddy whom I never turn away loves to empty his nut sack in my throat every chance we get. My wife knows of my fondness of sucking dick and sometimes helps in my endeavors. He doesn’t get any sex at home so he frequently comes over for his sexual fix whether with me or the wife.

marine20
Jan 12, 2019, 5:18 PM
My buddy whom I never turn away loves to empty his nut sack in my throat every chance we get. My wife knows of my fondness of sucking dick and sometimes helps in my endeavors. He doesn’t get any sex at home so he frequently comes over for his sexual fix whether with me or the wife.
you are one lucky man. my wife knows that i'm a cocksucker , but doesn't care to see me suck. at least she is ok with it .

Curious me
Jan 14, 2019, 9:03 PM
you are one lucky man. my wife knows that i'm a cocksucker , but doesn't care to see me suck. at least she is ok with it .

Wow! You are so lucky! I have this theory that I feel would help keep people from not cheating, that we can have occasional sex with other people as long as it's the same sex.

ohbimale
Jan 14, 2019, 9:59 PM
I love to suck cock and swallow cum. I enjoy the feel of a man in my mouth from the soft cock to his cock getting rock hard between my lips. I love the taste and texture of cum. I enjoy the whole experience of giving a blow job.