PDA

View Full Version : Prepare yourself

spv1g08
Apr 11, 2011, 2:13 PM
Hey,

Now for all of you who don't know me I was the writer of 'Something missing' about a few weeks ago and am now coming to you all with the intent of sourcing some inspiration. My girlfriend recently sent me a post telling me to prepare myself for something, I haven't a clue what it is really, but expect it's something she has prepared for in the bedroom. Now guys when a woman poses you with a "threat" like this we retaliate by taking it to the nxt level, give me ideas - if we put our heads together we can nail this one :-P - so send me some love and a whole load of inspiration. -peace-

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 12, 2011, 3:21 PM
Why would you persieve it as a threat? How do you know she doesnt have something Marvelous planned? A new racy neglie, a nasty hot video for both of you to watch, or a lover to share..? Dont get shaken up til theres something to worry about. :}
Cat

cornholejoe
Apr 12, 2011, 7:23 PM
sounds like fun to me

djones
Apr 13, 2011, 12:51 AM
I'm thinking there is a strap on headed your way . . .

lizard-lix
Apr 13, 2011, 3:12 PM
I'd take it at face value, just wait and enjoy whatever comes..

Maybe she will cook you a gourmet meal, maybe it IS a strapon, or a blindfold...

Wait for it, let her surprise you...

(I guess I am suggesting that you do not take it as a challenge, let her deal the hand and let it play out, give her that much, don't take her surprise away)

BicuriousIndy2
Apr 19, 2011, 7:29 PM
So what happened?

D