PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Not John Smith
Apr 6, 2011, 9:20 PM
I had my only same sex experience when i was in my late 20s. But when my wife"herbwoman39" came out several years ago i started thinking i might like to explore that side of me again. When i told her this she was totally supportive and said go join bisexual.com. So let the journey begin.

Herbwoman39
Apr 6, 2011, 9:24 PM
Yes, NotJohn is my hubby. I'm SO very proud of him for trusting me enough to finally feel like he could confide in me. He has my full support in his journey. I had so much support from my family here that I couldn't think of a better, more supportive place for him to come to explore this part of himself.

DuckiesDarling
Apr 6, 2011, 9:27 PM
Welcome Not John, we've heard about a bit you from Herbwoman over the years but it's nice to see you on here in your own right.

Bimarriedok
Apr 6, 2011, 9:36 PM
That's beautiful, man. Welcome aboard!

Yoyome100
Apr 6, 2011, 11:05 PM
I had my only same sex experience when i was in my late 20s. But when my wife"herbwoman39" came out several years ago i started thinking i might like to explore that side of me again. When i told her this she was totally supportive and said go join bisexual.com. So let the journey begin.

Welcome

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 6, 2011, 11:52 PM
Welcome to the Family, NJ. ;}
Cat
Everybodys Feline

Realist
Apr 7, 2011, 8:12 AM
Welcome "Not John"....it's fantastic that you have the love, support, and understanding of your Honey!

Hope you find whatever you need.

Not John Smith
Apr 7, 2011, 8:46 PM
Thanks everybody. I will be lerking and reading. I will speak up if i have a question.

Not John

onewhocares
Apr 7, 2011, 10:43 PM
Welcome to the site John....you have a really wonderful lady in your life. She is SO helpful to us all. Hope you have a nice journey exploring your bi side.
Belle