PDA

View Full Version : A man's primary sex organ is his eyes. A woman's primary sex organ is her ears.

bikiniman
Apr 5, 2011, 9:08 PM
"A man's primary sex organ is his eyes. A woman's primary sex organ is her ears. "

I am not sure who made this statement originally, but do you agree?

I am visual person and primarily turned on but what I see with my eyes, so I agree.

matutum
Apr 5, 2011, 10:04 PM
"A man's primary sex organ is his eyes. A woman's primary sex organ is her ears. "

I am not sure who made this statement originally, but do you agree?

I am visual person and primarily turned on but what I see with my eyes, so I agree.

im visual also so i would have to a womens sex organs are in her eyes to see how big your wallet is and what kind of car u drive and how u dress

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 5, 2011, 10:17 PM
LOL. Not all women are the same, Loves. Not Every woman's E-zone is her ears. :rolleyes: It varies from person to person. Not every woman likes her ears scruffed like a big dog. But bite my neck or inner thighs and you'll have a wildcat alive and well in your bed in a heartbeat! lol

AND, not every woman is Just interested in your wallet or car. But some will look there if you arent cutting it in the jeans....Not All, just some. So please dont lump us All into one big catagory..:tongue::tong:
Chuckling Cat

jem_is_bi
Apr 5, 2011, 10:32 PM
For me it is my imagination. But, that needs to be supplemented by the real thing on a regular basis. Nevertheless, I have some really wild fantasies that arouse me so much.

drugstore cowboy
Apr 6, 2011, 1:24 AM
Whoever made up that statement or claims that it's true does not know anything about human sexuality or sexual arousal.

Briar Rose
Apr 6, 2011, 9:03 AM
The primary sex organ of all human beings is the brain. :)

**Peg**
Apr 6, 2011, 11:34 AM
Whoever made up that statement or claims that it's true does not know anything about human sexuality or sexual arousal.

amen .

the sacred night
Apr 6, 2011, 3:16 PM
Everyone is different, as with many things in life. Personally, I need both.

I wonder if the deprivation of those senses works in a similar way to the stimulation of them? Like, a lot of people think being blindfolded is sexy, but I've never heard of using earplugs in the bedroom...

Realist
Apr 6, 2011, 8:37 PM
A Korean girl I knew said that she belonged to a small secret group of girls, in college, who pledged to not be with men until they graduated. They said that being with men, made them stupid!

Some theory, huh? These were very sharp girls and maybe they were right....they may have been more able to study and perform better, if they had no emotional ties, with either gender.

Anyway, once a week, they got together and took turns massaging one person to an orgasm. Each one took their turn, until they all achieved an orgasm, one by one. I think there were 6 of them.

They tied their subject to a massage table, blindfolded and put plastic ear plugs in their ears.

Then, each of them drew straws for a particular part of the body and massaged that area with oils, until the subject orgasmed. No one ever knew who was the one to generate the orgasm.

The reasoning for anonymity was, if the masseuse was particularly good, the subject might be inclined to want a one-on-one session with that person, or become emotionally attached to them. The whole premise of the club was to avoid emotional ties.

When the last one was sated, they adjourned until the next week.

jem_is_bi
Apr 6, 2011, 11:26 PM
A Korean girl I knew said that she belonged to a small secret group of girls, in college, who pledged to not be with men until they graduated. They said that being with men, made them stupid!

Some theory, huh? These were very sharp girls and maybe they were right....they may have been more able to study and perform better, if they had no emotional ties, with either gender.

Anyway, once a week, they got together and took turns massaging one person to an orgasm. Each one took their turn, until they all achieved an orgasm, one by one. I think there were 6 of them.

They tied their subject to a massage table, blindfolded and put plastic ear plugs in their ears.

Then, each of them drew straws for a particular part of the body and massaged that area with oils, until the subject orgasmed. No one ever knew who was the one to generate the orgasm.

The reasoning for anonymity was, if the masseuse was particularly good, the subject might be inclined to want a one-on-one session with that person, or become emotionally attached to them. The whole premise of the club was to avoid emotional ties.

When the last one was sated, they adjourned until the next week.

I am not so sure that gay anonymous sex makes a person smart or successful. But, I am sure that in their deviant way of thinking it seemed to be true.
But, I can understand how a relationship can often be counter-productive to success in college, having been there and seen others go through a divorce as the cost of getting a degree.

jem_is_bi
Apr 6, 2011, 11:42 PM
Everyone is different, as with many things in life. Personally, I need both.

I wonder if the deprivation of those senses works in a similar way to the stimulation of them? Like, a lot of people think being blindfolded is sexy, but I've never heard of using earplugs in the bedroom...

My partner is not vocal at all during sex, I have to use other cues to determine how to please him and know when he is ready to climax. Meanwhile I continually talk dirty, slutty and sweet to him and scream when I sexually climax due to his efforts to please me. So, maybe I should ask if he would like some earplugs, giving the over-excited partner he has.