PDA

View Full Version : "i feel gay" what is this feeling and what does it mean to you??

morandi
Apr 5, 2011, 5:58 AM
A lot of people on this site say often, "sometimes i feel really hetero and i'm more into women sometimes i feel more gay and more into men. But what are those feelings, It seems you can feeling gay whitout being horny, but still feeling gay. Or other way around. What are those feelings for you. How do they apear. What is the moment for you to say: I feel Gay now, or other way around.

I know there are a lot of bisexuals here who are very steady but i,m asking those people who feel the pendule swing from one side to the other.

Bisexual Explorer
Apr 5, 2011, 6:11 AM
I am one who swings (bad pun) back and forth, though never 100% one way or the other. I feel most gay (God, I hate that word) when I am obsessed with having a male partner. I also feel very gay when I go to a nude beach though there are men and women there.
g

morandi
Apr 5, 2011, 6:26 AM
Thanks for your reaction, And i also know the nude beach feelings.
One of my questions is: i'm trying to found out for my self for what reason or what is the trigger when the pendule makes this swing. Is it stress and with that hormones? Is it food? Is it a trauma? It must be something! What makes my brains say: "hee your gay now!" "On this right moment you don't want women but men."

Realist
Apr 5, 2011, 11:31 AM
Maybe, I feel a sensuous draw to certain guys when I'm swimming with them, because my first time was in an older neighbor's pool. He generated my first orgasm, there.

Lake, sea, pool, or shower water has a very erotic affect on me.

iminacrisis
Apr 5, 2011, 7:45 PM
INteresting question. Living most of my life in a heterosexual lifestyle (whatever that is), my "gay" feeling at being bi are probably mostly just notions of feeling contrary to those I'm used to. My "gay" feelings seem to be almost 'effeminate' feelings I've never been able to explain or reconcile--I assumed that's where my 'bottom' tendencies have manifested from. Truly an interesting topic of discussion.

void()
Apr 5, 2011, 9:24 PM
Gay was once a word used meaning happy. How can you feel happy? Maybe that is a better question. But to answer you on the subject at hand, I really don't have 'moments of feeling queer' or not. I'm a bisexual guy that mainly appears heterosexual. I feel like who I share my bed with, man, woman, goat, erm ooops, well it doesn't matter to anyone but me and them. Sometimes I need the touch and love of the masculine, others the feminine. There's no real "oh gee, I feel fucking queer right now."

matutum
Apr 8, 2011, 12:24 AM
A lot of people on this site say often, "sometimes i feel really hetero and i'm more into women sometimes i feel more gay and more into men. But what are those feelings, It seems you can feeling gay whitout being horny, but still feeling gay. Or other way around. What are those feelings for you. How do they apear. What is the moment for you to say: I feel Gay now, or other way around.

I know there are a lot of bisexuals here who are very steady but i,m asking those people who feel the pendule swing from one side to the other.

i feel gay when i feel swishy, like walking like a woman or using fem actions with my hands, softening up my voive, saying honey to men,

wrbi01
Apr 8, 2011, 10:30 AM
I think that on the outside it has to do with attraction for me. Sometimes I want what a man can give me and sometimes I want what a woman can do for me. I think about it personally and it comes to mind that sometimes I want to love and sometimes I want to be loved....I dont know if that clicks with anyone in the thread. Even deeper maybe it is a reflection of me wanting to love myself more and can do that by being with someone who is like myself in all ways. I do have to admit that sometimes its just seeing a nice cock turns me the hell on... :rolleyes: But all in all I feel it brings a balance to my life that otherwise I would not have.