PDA

View Full Version : i need a little help

chapear
Apr 3, 2011, 6:01 AM
I'm having a little trouble finding women that like bi-guys in San Diego, California. Maybe y'all can point me in the right direction or give a few pointers. I'm going out to different places, looking different places, etc. Do they exist here or are they just hiding?

lizard-lix
Apr 3, 2011, 9:20 AM
Most of the women I am close to, know I am bi and are perfectly OK with it, the only problem is that I am also monogamous (damn! :-) But that may change over time..

Maybe try going to Thad's the swinger's club there (http://www.thads.com/), it has an awesome reputation and it allows singles as well as couples (we had recently been in the area for vacation and looked up the swinger's clubs, we are still monogamous, but have started looking at opening our relationship so we have gone to a club, it was great just to watch and be watched). I'd believe that could be a good place to meet sexually open folks and get to talk.

A lot of folks use Craig's list as well.

Good luck!

Liz

chapear
Apr 3, 2011, 1:12 PM
Thanks Liz

Bicuriousity
Apr 4, 2011, 12:25 AM
I think craigslist as seedy as it can be is the best place to start. Look for a couple that is looking for a bi guy. I established a long term thing with a couple from there. We took it slow and chatted alot etc before ever meeting. Have had some incredibly hot times with them, but then i had to move for a new job.

GabyX
Jun 30, 2011, 6:50 PM
Yeah bi gurl lookin for ladies in San Diego, Cali. =) Message me.

chapear
Jul 1, 2011, 6:16 AM
Hi gaby, maybe fill in some of your info and enable your personal ad would help a bit