PDA

View Full Version : Making friends....?

Lycan-Mutt
Apr 2, 2011, 3:46 PM
Hello,
I'm 21 and married. Since we've gotten married to my husband we've been pretty much reclusive. I'm having a hard time making new friends. I'm already a little shy, but I seem to have gotten out of the swing of things. My old friends are cool and all, but we are all looking for different things now. I'm looking for specifically bi female friends or couples (not that others aren't welcomed.)... It's more difficult than I thought. I need a friend like me! I was wondering how you guys make friends...

:nrrdgrrl:
~Mutt

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 2, 2011, 3:51 PM
Hi Sugar, welcome. :} Best way to make friends here is to join in on some of the topics and conversations and get to know us. Chime in, pop into chat, start a topic for discussion, and join us on the "Camp Out" if you like. We have some fantastic folks here, and a couple of trolls and perpetual grumps, but you learn who to see who is who..lol.
Also, if you put some info and an ad on your profile, you might find some folks from your area. :}
Again, welcome home, Sweetie
Cat
Everybody's Feline..;)

Lycan-Mutt
Apr 2, 2011, 4:05 PM
Thank you Miss friendly ma'am. =)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 2, 2011, 4:10 PM
LOL Youre welcome Honey. :}
Just Cat

Realist
Apr 2, 2011, 5:25 PM
Welcome, Mutt....you'll find friends, here. Just like in life, there's those you can get a long with, really relate to, and may even fall in love with. Then there's those who you'd be just as happy to ignore. Your choice.

Be yourself, tell it like you feel it, and you may be amazed at what you will find.

This is not a hook-up site, but I found a love here. Several others have, too.

At least, you'll find someone who you will "click" with, I'll bet on that!

Good luck!