PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the New Site!

Brian
Mar 6, 2005, 1:50 PM
Well, today, March 6, 2005, is the big opening day of Bisexual.com!

I am sure it will take a little while to get going, but I hope most of you like the site, and find it fun, informative and useful.

There aren't many personal ads right now, but eventually there should be lots, so don't be shy and create a personal ad for yourself.

To create an Ad for yourself: click on > My Bisexual.com

For live chat: click on > Chat (duh)

And to post on the forums: click on > Forums > Main Forum

Feel free to send me suggestions for how to improve the site by clicking on my profile (Drew (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?u=1)), or by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page.

Enjoy the site everyone!

- Drew
CEO of Bisexual.com

m.in.heels&hose
Mar 12, 2005, 7:58 AM
drew
this is great! i cant thank you enough for the wonderfuil things you have added to the "bi~site" i really do love it
thanks again, m.in.heels&hose :love:

Ratchick
Mar 16, 2005, 4:29 PM
:eek: WOW! I had no idea this site was so new!
I just happened to find it and grabbed at it. It is hard to find a place for us "Dirty Bisexuals",(As Dana from the L Word calls us), in this world. No one knows where or how to categorize us.
This is great!
Thanks for going through all the time and effort to create it!

John88
Mar 18, 2005, 11:09 PM
Thanks for putting this all together, Drew. This is my first day here, so I haven't checked the whole place out yet. To advertise the site, what do you think about adding it as a cool site to yahoo messenger profiles? I look forward to seeing the site grow. Keep up the good work, Drew. :rainbow:

TouchableTina4
Jun 14, 2005, 12:58 AM
Hi!! I was just checking out chats and forums for bisexuals and I came across this one. I didn't know you guys just made this site. I just joined June 7th and it seems pretty cool so far. :flag1: