PDA

View Full Version : Am I curious or just fantasizing?

always curious
Mar 28, 2011, 8:11 PM
Ok folks, I'm brand new to the site so please be gentle. I curious to know where I stand. Looking for everyones input and advise.

I have always considered myself to be a straight man. Over the last 10 years or so, I have had fantasies of being with another man. I have never shared these fantasies with anyone. I think I would like to act on these impulses, however, I have several reservations. I'm not sure how far I would want to go. I'm not interested in kissing or hugging. Not interested in crossdressing or transgendered. Just have thoughts of touching, stroking, and oral. I hate to sound dumb, but I don't understand what a "top" or "bottom" is. These are things I would appreciate if someone would define for me.

cornholejoe
Mar 28, 2011, 8:43 PM
a bottom takes it in the ass a top puts it in his ass

always curious
Mar 28, 2011, 9:10 PM
thanks. I thought as much but didn't want to assume anything.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 29, 2011, 12:23 AM
Eloquint as always, Joe! lol But...yeah, he's right..lol
There's nothing wrong with wanting to just do oral, or caressing, Hon. Touching a lover's body with your hands first is Very arousing. Mapping out their body with lips and tongue is even Hotter, tho. And if you find someone that is into kissing, then it is arousing to no end, but everyone is different. :}
Find a lover, and let him know your wants and desires to experiment.
Good luck and welcome to the group. :}
Cat
Everybodys feline. :}

berryhard
Mar 29, 2011, 8:45 AM
prob a bit of both.
meet a guy u trust and give it a go, that way you know for sure. you will either love it or decide it's not for you.
you only live once.....

Realist
Mar 29, 2011, 11:21 AM
I would suggest that you make a list of your fantasies, desires, and then see if you can find a person to share those with you.

Having never been interested in sex with strangers, or having one night stands, I've found that corresponding with a prospective partner, beforehand, allows you to sort out a lot of issues and develop some confidence.

Maybe finding a person, who has a personality more like yours and will agree to stop, if you decide not to do something, is something to think about. The first time as a novice should be all about YOU!

Your first time may be nothing like you imagine, or more exciting and fulfilling than you ever thought possible. How you go about it, is important, I think.

matutum
Mar 29, 2011, 11:32 AM
prob a bit of both.
meet a guy u trust and give it a go, that way you know for sure. you will either love it or decide it's not for you.
you only live once.....

if you find someone u can trust with this, play you show me yours and I'll show u mine,ask if you can touch it and go from there..

Bisexual Explorer
Mar 29, 2011, 1:54 PM
I think you have gone from fanatasizing to curious. Ten years is a very long time and joining this site is a big step. While you are not obligated to act out on your curiousity, I support what others have said about giving it a go. Life is too short to not at least find out.

Again as others have said, it is important for you to take your time and try to find the right partner - someone who you like and who will respect your limits. I was on this site for a year until I found the best male partner I have ever had. I hope you will be equally lucky.

g

bizel
Mar 29, 2011, 3:53 PM
hi always, you are lucky to be single with these thoughts. there are guys here that are married and having these thoughts - a lot harder when you're attached. be it a fantasy or reality, look at the personal ads in the newspaper, go to a bar. find someone that interests you enough to have a coffee with, then maybe take it further with a kiss, maybe more. you don't have to jump into bed straight away. in fact, i wouldn't suggest full-on sexual penetration til a little later, but explore. find out if you enjoy or are revolted by the reality of it. i had fantasises that turned out ghastly in reality so be honest with yourself (don't get me wrong - i've had good ones too!) otherwise you will always wonder and regret. nothing worse than that. best of luck. hug, b.

theartofcontrol
Mar 31, 2011, 12:00 PM
Much in the same boat here; but have reach a point where I know I'm more than curious.

At the same time I'm more than willing to never act on this curiosity if I don't find the right individual. The fact is I've been attracted to very few members of my own sex over the years.

Like you I have my comfort level; but can at least imagine trying most aspects of m/m sex. Not really sure I'd enjoy receiving anal; but would try it once. As for giving anal I have tried it with a female friend several times and think of it as more of a novelty to mix things up a bit.

AidanS57
Mar 31, 2011, 2:12 PM
Welcome to the site, there are a lot of threads here that can help. But sometimes the fantasy doesn't match the reality, doesn't mean you aren't bisexual, but there are many types of bisexuals. Some don't even have sex with the same gender, they just know they are sexually attracted to them. Doesn't make em just curious, it makes them a bisexual who hasn't experienced same sex relations.

I wish you well on your journey.

Aidan

always curious
Apr 5, 2011, 12:47 AM
Thank you everyone for your input. I don't know if I will ever get the nerve to act on my thoughts and fantasys. I'm not sure that an opportunity will present itself considering where I live. I think I would be more likely to try it if I found someone that is willing to teach me things.

jackhenry
Apr 5, 2011, 5:02 AM
I've fantasized alot and think am definitly bi. Before I was with a woman I dreamed of what it would be and knew I would like it, so I think the same is true of men.

frontierman2011
Apr 5, 2011, 11:11 PM
Thank you everyone for your input. I don't know if I will ever get the nerve to act on my thoughts and fantasys. I'm not sure that an opportunity will present itself considering where I live. I think I would be more likely to try it if I found someone that is willing to teach me things.

You don't sound dumb at all. In fact, twelve years ago, your post would have sounded exactly like mine. I searched and searched and finally found a guy I felt comfortable with and acted on my "gay" impulses. I thought to myself, as I he lie on the sofa and I knelt between his thighs, that I hadn't come this far to chicken out now. Since that evening, and for For the rest of my life, I'll never forget what it felt like to actually hold another man's penis in my fingers and the level of ecstacy I experienced when I slipped that hard rod through my lips and started sucking on him. It took forever, but I wanted to see this thing through and when he finally came in my mouth, I nearly choked. By the time I finished swallowing all that he had given me, he had to peel me off the ceiling. I'll never forget that night, but it didn't magically make me gay or anything. I'm still infatuated with women. It was simply something I had (wanted) to do and I'm glad I did. Now if I could just find another... lol

always curious
Apr 12, 2011, 8:27 PM
I appreciate all the input from everyone. Everyone has been very supportive and friendly. Makes it alot easier to talk about. Thanks all. Maybe someday the opportunity will present itself. :)

gastronom
Nov 14, 2011, 6:27 AM
I think it should be easier and take on anything and everything will be fine.

Daviecurious
Nov 14, 2011, 2:14 PM
Welcome to the site. Good folks here, who can answer questions.

Like frontierman, my 'journey' is/was the same as yours. My fantasies and desires led me to look for answers, and I discovered that bisexual mfm videos were not just interesting, but arousing. My search also led me here.

Only you know how strong your desires are, and whether you will act on them. In my case, I happened upon a member profile that indicated we had interests in common. After a fair amount of e-contact, we were able to meet. We were comfortable with one another, and I had the pleasure (and he had the honor) of being the first cock in my mouth.

Find someone you are comfortable with, and see where that leads.

Good luck, and enjoy .....

dafydd
Nov 15, 2011, 1:50 AM
I appreciate all the input from everyone. Everyone has been very supportive and friendly. Makes it alot easier to talk about. Thanks all. Maybe someday the opportunity will present itself. :)

be safe fella, whatever you do, and always know ur limits. ur too precious!

d:bipride:

othercat
Nov 15, 2011, 7:43 AM
since youve mentioned you would like to act i say curious. what ever reservations you have, it depends on how stronge your urges become. its ok to only want oral with another guy. the degree of participation can vary.

Gearbox
Nov 15, 2011, 8:54 AM
Well you'll learn little about yourself by just fantasising! You won't learn much by having lots of pre-determined limits either.
Go see what your body enjoys! It might surprise you.;)