PDA

View Full Version : Anal? (Give? Receive? or Both?)

mike long
Mar 22, 2011, 1:48 PM
Freud wrote about different stages of development for a person:
- ORAL
- ANAL
Do I have this right and is Freud full of it or not? I've never been much of an oral but very much an anal. I used be a hard core receiver of M2M anal sex. Now I prefer to give a guy"s ass a good pounding. How about You?

JP1986UM
Mar 22, 2011, 2:20 PM
i prefer you search the archives and find out what the 500 other threads said

Michigan_cpl
Mar 22, 2011, 2:34 PM
i my self like to do both, give and receive. but love to receive a real good ass fucking from any man. also love to receive the strap on treatment from women.

cannibal4
Mar 22, 2011, 5:06 PM
I really enjoy being on the receiving end!!!! However, I dont mind pounding a nice ass either

codybear3
Mar 22, 2011, 5:24 PM
I top and bottom.. :paw::paw:

cornholejoe
Mar 22, 2011, 6:33 PM
i like topping the best but will bottom

chapear
Mar 22, 2011, 6:52 PM
Both without a doubt

newyorker
Mar 22, 2011, 7:23 PM
I love giving and receiving oral. Havinng a nice clean cock in my mouth is so exciting. As far as anal is concerned I love receiving. Only had it twice but looking forward to my third time and many more after that. I have given anal but would rather receive.

torpedoman
Mar 22, 2011, 7:28 PM
I am a bottom and love it. But as far as oral is I love receiving as well as giving.

roy m cox
Mar 23, 2011, 12:30 AM
well i used to do both but my plumbing don't work right any more do to being so sick so now all i can do is receive and my boyfriend don't mind it a bit he loves me regrade less he gives me a good bounding and will fill me up to boot:tong:

Basin_Bouy
Mar 23, 2011, 1:52 AM
I am a Total Bottom but very Oral Versitile

2point5
Mar 23, 2011, 4:27 AM
Officially I'm versatile but given the choice I'll bottom every time. Love feeling my partners head squeeze into me followed by deep thrusting. I'd much rather be on my back with my legs in the air or ride cowboy than doggie though.

bothways13
Mar 23, 2011, 6:45 AM
I am a receiver most of the time, but have topped several guys. The most pleasure I receive is to be on the receiving end of a hard one. Even my gf tops me from time to time. Love the feeling of being invaded.

Susurrus1964
Mar 23, 2011, 11:41 AM
Haven't had the real thing yet. I love the idea of getting, but I also love sticking my cock in warm, stretchy holes, so I could go either way.

mike long
Mar 23, 2011, 1:13 PM

and I prefer that you ignore postings that are not for you. You should also focus on saving your marraige which is obviously in trouble.

fuckmegood50
Mar 23, 2011, 1:44 PM
Both and very enthusiastically! Love a hot hard cock in my mouth or ass. Love it bareback and love for him to leave cummy traces in both places.

Spaka69
Mar 23, 2011, 2:47 PM
Did a search and couldn't find the other 500 threads, so I'll post here.

I like to receive and take. Being on my back with my knees pushed up to my head so my prostate gets hit. And I like my partner on his back so I can stroke his cock while I pound him.

miamiuu
Mar 23, 2011, 2:54 PM
Anal is a sore subject for me. sometimes it feels good and sometimes it doesnt feel like anything just a butthole being ripped apart. Big problem I have is hemmorhoids and i know it aint worth getting that anymore.

maxtor
Mar 23, 2011, 3:14 PM
i am a bottom without doubt. i like to suck a cock and get it good and hard and put some lube on it and then offer my butt to him and let him do with me what he wants. i llike a slim long cock but will take any i can get. i lost my virginity to a man that had a huge cock and he turned me inside out and had to walk and sit funny the next day but i still wanted more as soon as i could get it so i am definately a bottom.

DuckiesDarling
Mar 23, 2011, 3:58 PM
Both, I enjoy receiving anal from my partner and taking him with strapons.

frikidiki
Mar 25, 2011, 4:26 AM
If I were to weigh them both, the getting is just as good as the giving.

jimisbi
Mar 25, 2011, 10:03 PM
With guys I am a bottom only. I love the feeling of taking a cock in me and I prefer to take it when I'm on my back. I used to be versatile, but I found that I prefer to be the bottom.

I don't like to have a strap-on in me. It doesn't feel nearly as good as a real cock.

joinco
Mar 26, 2011, 5:10 PM
I love both! Why limit yourself. I'm already limited to male and female after all!!!

bim49686
Mar 26, 2011, 8:18 PM
Id have to say I love giving oral and really like a good pounding to the back side or sitting on and riding up and down and watching the guys face when he cums,Damn thats fun.

BiBedBud
Jun 15, 2011, 10:16 AM
^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 15, 2011, 10:21 AM
^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)

BBB,

I mean this with no offense, but if you are wanting to make something easily referenced, How about making a new thread and inside it, put all the links you desire of other threads. As of this moment you are drowning newer threads while you are necromancing older threads. And with your new thread with all the links inside it, someone is more likely to find it and all the threads more easily without crushing other threads in the forum. Just a friendly suggestion.

foreverbi
Jun 15, 2011, 3:34 PM
I would definitely say I would rather receive than give as there is no to stress to perform. There is just the indescribable feeling of being stuffed full..:eek: I love it.;)

cornholejoe
Jun 15, 2011, 7:21 PM
like to top better but will bottom

BiBedBud
Jun 15, 2011, 7:35 PM
^^^ littlerayofsunshine,

Thanks for your suggestion. You're right, of course.

I will do as advised, next time such an urge inspires me to radically re-order the thread-flow.

dkw181
Jun 16, 2011, 9:26 AM
I love oral both ways and love love love recieving anal!!! The most wonderful full feeling.

bottom's up
Jun 16, 2011, 12:41 PM
anal recieving/oral recieving