PDA

View Full Version : 30 years later

mike long
Mar 17, 2011, 3:38 PM
I had some hot M2M experiences when I was 21 years old. Then I went "Straight" for the last 30 years. But my Bi side was always there in my fantasies. Then 2 months ago I decided to go for it and had a M2M experience. It was awkward and quick. He asked me to penetrate him and I did. It was OK. But I thought that my fantasies were wrong and this was not what I really wanted. Then 2 weeks ago I got with the same guy again. WOW!!! did we have a great time! I pounded him for 15 minutes and then we both came all over his chest. It was some of the best sex I ever had in my life! I now plan on this becoming a regular thing. I also look forward to trying many different M2M sex experiences. I love sex with women and prefer a relationship with women. But sex with a guy is the sex I prefer most of the time. I also plan on not getting married to a woman because of my Bi side. Just thought I'd share this with the community. Any responses would be welcome.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 17, 2011, 6:58 PM
Congrats Darlin. If you had a great time, then more power to ya.
Have fun, play safe at all costs. ;)
Cat
PS Welcome to the group. :}

mikey3000
Mar 17, 2011, 9:32 PM
Glad you had a great time. Just one question... Why prevent yourself from having a great relationship with a woman because you're bi? Or better yet, find that guy you can have a great relationship with as well as great sex. Don't go hiding now. Go for broke and enjoy life!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 18, 2011, 5:42 PM
LOL But imagine all the fun and pleasures you could have if you hooked up with a Bi woman who Adored seeing and being with, 2 bi men. The possibilities are endless, and could be the most memorible in your life, Sugar. ;) Dont discount us ladies yet, Babydoll..Ya never know...:tongue:
Cat

lvmalelooking
Mar 18, 2011, 7:53 PM
I am married to a beautiful and very sexy woman. We have a great sexual relationship and love making love to her, but over the last few years I have found a desire to have sex with a man. It is a very strong desire and I finally decided I needed to act on it.

I am know looking for that first experience and I am very excited about it. I doubt I would ever consider giving up the relationship I have with my wife, it is really hot. My problem is she does not like the idea of men having sex, and so I am on my own and I struggle with the thoughts of cheating on her.