PDA

View Full Version : Okay...brave but not this brave.......

DuckiesDarling
Mar 15, 2011, 1:57 PM
They had a wild time at the wild foods festival in Hokitka. Just watch the vid to see.... but lemme just say Horse Semen (http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/videos/4765797)

Realist
Mar 15, 2011, 2:08 PM
Women are sometimes more adventurous than men!

Fried grasshoppers, beetles, candied ants....maybe I'd try.

But anyone's, or anything's, semen out of a container, is barf-city to me.

Fresh from the HUMAN generator is different!

Arthas
Mar 15, 2011, 4:08 PM
I can eat pretty much anything. I practically don't feel taste. Had pica before and I'm still not cured. Not completelly.

But there are some things that I couldn't eat. Insects for example. I could eat them, but it would take me some time. Centipedes never because of my phobia. I could eat them if you remove their legs though. And if they're dead.

Feces. Taste isn't the issue, health problems are. Vomit. Because of the smell.

Sperm. I find it repulsive for some reason. Sperm, feces and vomit are only body... Products (since the feces isn't usually liquid) that I can't eat.

AidanS57
Mar 15, 2011, 4:12 PM
Okay wtf??? She was okay drinking it if it was in a cocktail glass? Looks like they had a blast and it was nice they gave tickets to the volunteers who had come to help with the cleanup in Christchurch.

Aidan

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 16, 2011, 1:54 AM
Nope nope nope. If I'm going to injest semen, its going to be Human, and because I Caused it to happen, and I want it straight from the tap, thank you Very much...lol:eek:
Slightly green Cat

Nadir
Mar 16, 2011, 10:50 AM
Hummm, I will take advantage to the situation to tell everyone my stance on this issue. I am with Cat and Realist, if I am going to drink any semen, its going to be human, and that´s it. I don´t have any problem with so-called "animal lovers" (except that I don´t know how the hell they get excited by going at it with an animal, but well, everybody functions differently), but I would never interact with an animal myself sexually. First of all, they cannot consent (alright, so animals do not understand the concept of "consent", but for me my dog is like a small child, that´s the way I see it); and second of all, I consider it disgusting. I hope I don´t sound bigoted nor narrow-minded by saying this.

DuckiesDarling
Mar 16, 2011, 11:20 AM
Whoa, whoa whoa, this has nothing to do with sex with animals. It's an unusual addition to a very unusual food show. While I personally wouldn't have taken the shot, I would not equate it to having sex with an animal. Just as I wouldn't eat mountain oysters, but wouldn't equate that to having sex with an animal.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/4673865/Horse-semen-shots-on-Wildfoods-menu

Nadir
Mar 16, 2011, 11:28 AM
Hummm, I dunno, DuckiesDarling, did the person in question knew what they were drinking? Allright, maybe I overreacted, it´s not like having sex with an animal, alright; but drinking an animal´s semen comes sort of close to it, at least from my point of view. For me eating the animal itself is different than drinking their sexual fluids...

Realist
Mar 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
Nadir, I think the whole show was more of an exotic culinary experience, rather than any kind of sexually-oriented event.

No inference to having sex with the animal, who produced the sperm, was made.

And, yes, she knew what was in the glass!

Annika L
Mar 16, 2011, 6:54 PM
Horse semen...sure it was horse semen. Let's see...risk my life procuring horse semen? Or tell some guys we're going to get a cute female TV reporter to drink some semen on TV, and let them pay ME to give me theirs for the purpose...and then claim it's horse semen. Not a hard choice, when you put it like that. I picture 100 guys across New Zealand watching that report and laughing their asses off.

No, I'm just joking...I'm sure it was horse semen. Um, pretty sure, anyway. Hmmm...made myself think, really.

Aidan, if you were prepared to even *consider* drinking horse semen (or any semen on TV, really), you would have to be foolish not to recognize the pun value of drinking it from a cocktail glass. At the very least it shows she's got standards. LOLOL

Whoa, whoa whoa.

Hilariously on-topic, DD! :tong:

AidanS57
Mar 18, 2011, 3:40 AM
LMAO Annika, I wasn't even thinking of the pun when I saw she said it had to be in a cocktail glass. Goes to show the male brain works differently to the "fiery filly"

Aidan

DuckiesDarling
Mar 18, 2011, 9:23 PM
Giggles at Annika, you got it :)

Smiles at Aidan, yep she was fiery as a filly after that shot.

Like I said I wouldn't drink it if I KNEW what it was but she did and more power to her. According to the info I had been reading about the shots they are pretty much an energy boost and served like a milkshake. So think about that the next time you down a Monster or a Rockstar.