PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Your Perspective

bityme
Mar 14, 2011, 9:34 PM
Each of us have instances when we have experienced true intimacy with a lover. I am referring to those occasions when we have become the object of our lover's attentions and the recipient of a selfless gift of pleasure from a lover.

I am one of those bisexual males who thoroughly enjoys encounters with other men but has never had a romantic attachment with a male. While I have enjoyed being the giver of a selfless gift of pleasure to both men and women, my romances and experiences as the recipient of what I refer to as a selfless gift of pleasure have always been with females. I have never been the recipient from a male. It could be that most individuals need a romantic or emotional attachment to be present before they are willing to give such a gift.

As a widower (pronounced "SINGLE"), not having (nor wanting) another long term relationship with a significant other, I am realize that my choices do involve some sacrifices. One of those sacrifices is giving up the expectation of a selfless gift of pleasure. But then we all know that nothing lasts forever.

Recently I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with a lady who decided that I should be rewarded for some of the attention I have shown her on a number of occasions. She declined dessert, stating that she had a special one at her home that she was sure I would enjoy much more. Many of the ladies in a group we both belong to are aware of my penchant for feasting on their lovely charms and this particular lady has always enjoyed it, so you might imagine the visions I had from her simple announcement. Well, it turned out that last night any talent I had for divining future events was not present.

Upon our return to her abode, she asked me to open a bottle of wine and pour us each a glass while she fixed dessert. She went to her kitchen and retuned with a small plate containing one rather small brownie which she placed in front of me and said one word: "Enjoy!" It certainly was not the dessert I had envisioned. We had an enjoyable conversation as we sipped the wine and I ate my dessert. After about 45 minutes I began to experience feelings that I never got while eating GrandMa's brownies. I commented on the fact that the brownie was not the dessert that came to mind at the restaurant. She responded that the brownie was not, in fact, the special dessert. A bit later, I began to feel that our conversation seemed a little disjointed. About that time she asked that we adjourn to her bedroom. A request I was happy to comply with.

She asked me to disrobe and lie on the bed then went back to her kitchen, returning with a package of those neat little cloths they use for administering hospital bed baths. She had heated them in her microwave and commenced to give me a marvelous full body bath unlike any I had ever received in a hospital. This was followed by a massage which, coupled with the effects of the brownie, was unbelievable. I experienced light, feathery touches roving the entire surface of my body. My mind's eye saw me floating around the room as waves of erotic pleasure bombarded my senses. Each gentle finger seemed to deliver electric delight.

Each time I felt as though I was regaining control of my body and I attempted to reach for her, she gently pushed me back to the bed, telling me to just relax and enjoy it.

At times, various portions of my body seemed to take on a life of their own, alternately recognizing the electric tingle emanating from her fingertips, soaring on the wings of pleasure it produced, and them screaming for more as the marvelous digits sought new areas to pleasure. As her fingertips moved, barely touching, yet delivering bursts of erotic delight, I felt like a part of Disney's Electric Parade. My mind’s eye saw little bursts of light traveling across the surface of my being as my body writhed, its disembodied owner unable to control it and relegated to the status of observer, yet enveloped in the ecstasy of the moment.

After what seem like an eternity, but turned out to be only an hour and a half, she said "Now my desert!" With that announcement she began to do for me what I had envisioned in the restaurant I would be doing for her. The little shocks delivered by each fingertip became more concentrated, more intensified, and to it was added her soft lips and silken tongue on what seemed to have become the center of my being. Taking me deep within her mouth, her swirling tongue brought visions of crashing waves of pleasure as my mind's eye saw me rushing toward the newly added delight and them retreating from the intensity of the waves. During that last half hour, the outside world seemed to fade away and my entire being became more and more centered on her concentrated efforts. The waves of ecstasy grew. As each crashed upon me I not felt them but heard the crescendo pounding in my ears. I felt as though molten volcanic lava was rising from deep within me; a building pressure seeking release from its confinement deep within the core of my being. The eruption that followed was surreal. It was like hearing the sounds of cannon and I saw fireworks within the stars. My mind's eye saw my body stiffen, trying to increase the eruption and finally falling back to earth, unable to move, yet writhing is the waves of pleasure and the still bursting electric parade across my body. Then slowly drifting back to reality and being reunited with my body, returning control of its function to me.

It was the highlight of the evening, but not the end of it. Later, after the glow subsided, I did enjoy the dessert I had originally envisioned, but it paled in comparison to the gift I had been given.

At 62 years of age, I finally understood why my Mother, as the Den Mother of my Cub Scout Pack, told me never to eat the brownies.

Pappy

drugstore cowboy
Mar 14, 2011, 11:11 PM
What a nice person she didn't even tell you that there was marijuana in the brownie.

People like this lady should not be using drugs or giving them to other people.

What's the big deal? Had you never been stoned or used drugs before?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 15, 2011, 12:47 AM
lol Sounds like it "Might" have been whacky brownies, or it Could have been Damiana leaves, which heighten and stimulate sexual pleasures without Being and actual drug. Its all natural and Very potant. :} Altho I dont believe in giving someone drugs, it sounds like you had one Hell of a good time. :};)
Cat

DuckiesDarling
Mar 15, 2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks for sharing that story, it was well written and brought up some fantasies to try in the future with LDD, neither of us use drugs but if it was a natural substance like Cat suggested it is definitely on a list to try.

lizard-lix
Mar 15, 2011, 5:35 PM
Thanks for sharing that story, it was well written and brought up some fantasies to try in the future with LDD, neither of us use drugs but if it was a natural substance like Cat suggested it is definitely on a list to try.

Well DD, Mairjuana *is* a natural substance, it is the leaf and flower of the canibus plant.. It is also *called* a drug...

I happen to like it, but I completely understand if you don't. OTOH, what Kat described is just *another* drug.. maybe not controlled, but it is a drug nonetheless...

So is alcohol, sugar, aspirin, etc.. They are all chemicals and drugs, even mother's milk.. The only difference is how society looks at them and manages them. Potency is in the decision to some degree, but if alcohol is legal without a prescription, the control is pretty weak.

OTOH, back to Bityme's original story, hotter than hell to me, but I am a very strong believer in informed consent.. Giving someone a mind-altering substance of any kind without prior agreement is not a good thing.. (and when I say mind altering, I mean something like the things mentioned here, not sugar or something like that, but most of us have had a sugar rush lol)

Cheers,

liz

bityme
Mar 15, 2011, 10:02 PM
What a nice person she didn't even tell you that there was marijuana in the brownie.

People like this lady should not be using drugs or giving them to other people.

What's the big deal? Had you never been stoned or used drugs before?

WTF!

I didn't post this to prompt a discussion of drug culture. I'm 62 years old; almost 9 years in the U.S. Marines, including tours in Viet Nam; practiced as an attorney in the Los Angeles area over 20, including state and federal drug cases before retiring to teaching kids in south central Los Angeles and now retiring again. I have a physician's certificate authorizing use of medical marijuana for injuries sustained in combat. Of course I knew what was in the brownie. Anyone today who is given a single inch and a half square brownie as "dessert" and doesn't have it automatically register that it has to contain something more than GrandMa's recipe (and is a member of this site) would have to be a moron.

I did not submit my posting to prompt a discussion of drug culture. It was meant to share a wonderful experience that I had.

I also wrote it to show that in this crazy, mixed up world, it is possible to experience a level of intimacy not often found outside of committed relationships. That kind of intimacy where someone, if even for just a single time, decides to forego their own pleasure in favor of devoting their efforts to ensuring that another has a pleasurable experience far deeper and more profound than the norm. At least DD and Liz seemed to pick up a little of the flavor I meant to express.

I suppose I could have left out the brownie, but if I had done that the story would probably have prompted a discussion of my need for psychiatric intervention considering the depth of thought we sometimes find in our threads.

Forget about the brownie and just think about the fact that sometimes we can give others a marvelous gift that costs us nothing and at the same time makes us feel great for having given someone such an experience.

Pappy

lizard-lix
Mar 16, 2011, 7:24 AM
Sorry Pappy,

When I read your story, I loved every word, then the drug issue discussions started and I guess I felt I had to respond..

Please, nothing was meant to take away from your experience, and I am truly happy for you that you had the opportunity and took it!

May we all have such moving moments. Congrats!

Liz

bityme
Mar 16, 2011, 6:09 PM
Sorry Pappy,

When I read your story, I loved every word, then the drug issue discussions started and I guess I felt I had to respond..

Please, nothing was meant to take away from your experience, and I am truly happy for you that you had the opportunity and took it!

May we all have such moving moments. Congrats!

Liz

Liz,

Neither you, nor anyone else, has anything to be sorry about. I'm glad that you and DD got my message.

Interestingly, I have had similar experiences, without the brownies, with my late wife. It is possible to achieve a kind of out of body experience when you have total trust in someone and you just let yourself go. That, however, is more difficult when you are not in a committed relationship.

Probably the best times like that were when my wife and I had a very close relationship with another couple and several times over the course of our six years of intimacy we would take turns having three of us make the fourth the complete center of attention. It is amazing what levels of sensory overload can be reached with three people stimulating you at the same time.

Many people use the saying "Take time to smell the roses." In these times of economic uncertainty, earthquakes, tsunamis and the like, I say:

"Take time to give a gift of pleasure."

Pappy

elian
Mar 16, 2011, 6:52 PM
<pant pant pant>