PDA

View Full Version : March 14 Steak and BJ day!

BJ Hunter
Mar 14, 2011, 1:03 PM
I have heard this a few times on the radio that today is steak and BJ day.
I'm good with that how about you? I can even pass on the steak. ;)

dudw_guy
Mar 14, 2011, 3:24 PM
could really use a nice long deep BJ

taz321
Mar 14, 2011, 3:55 PM
As far as I am concerned every day should be steak and bj day, or maybe every other day for the steak!! ;)

jackbirdjay
Mar 21, 2011, 4:47 PM
Yes in boston a radio station said since women have V-day (feb 14) guys should have on the 20'th of march steak and you know what day. So every v-day wife gets flowers a dinner out. Every march I get a big steak and a long very long teasing blow job. She teases me for a good hour before she gets me shooting. Of course she uses her vibrator on her pussy and clit as she sucks me.

Annika L
Mar 21, 2011, 6:30 PM
Yes in boston a radio station said since women have V-day (feb 14) guys should have on the 20'th of march steak and you know what day. So every v-day wife gets flowers a dinner out. Every march I get a big steak and a long very long teasing blow job. She teases me for a good hour before she gets me shooting. Of course she uses her vibrator on her pussy and clit as she sucks me.

Did I hear that correctly? "Women" have Valentine's Day?

I thought that day was for couples. (MM, MF, or FF)
I thought that day was created by (male) marketers who wanted to increase profits from card, flowers, and candy sales.
I thought that day was created as a way for men to ply women with their weakness for flowers and/or chocolate.

Oh, wait...I guess that's kinda what you're saying...women are so silly and have such poor heads for business that if you give us a flower one day, we'll give you a blow job a month later in exchange. That's fair.

Still, given that the benefits of Valentines Day seem mostly biased toward men, it seems odd to say it's a holiday for women.

Well just shut my mouth and gimme my damned flower.

mikey3000
Mar 21, 2011, 7:20 PM

Sorry hon. You can't celebrate S&BJ day with a closed mouth. NO FLOWERS FOR YOU!!!
:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 21, 2011, 8:37 PM

Sorry hon. You can't celebrate S&BJ day with a closed mouth. NO FLOWERS FOR YOU!!!

LOL Yes you can Mikey. Especially if the only BJ you get is if a lady blows in your ear to relight your pilot light..But I prefer the blow job part...:bigrin:
Bad Cat, who would blow in Mikey's ear anytime....snicker

"Blow Job"
Mar 22, 2011, 4:17 AM
Let's simplify things. Let every day be BJ Day! Works for me! ;)

Bisexual Explorer
Mar 22, 2011, 6:47 AM
Got me thinking. Do vegans give bjs? Or maybe they just don't swallow? (I am a bit groggy having been up all night doing my taxes. Yuck!! I would love to give/get a bj right about now. I am a 100% meat eater.)
g

by~his~side
Mar 22, 2011, 8:34 AM
GSP-
Interesting question. Not a vegan so I can't answer but
I find such deep thinking to be very sexy. :)
Meat eaters are sexy as well.
So a deep thinking meat eater such as yourself...well, YUM!

~D~