PDA

View Full Version : question on bi

redd64
Mar 11, 2011, 10:07 AM
Hi im a mwm and very happly married for years but latley we have talked about things and i have been drawn to the idea of a biencounter i have not asked yet but feel the urge to try any advice in how to try or bring it up.

taz321
Mar 11, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hey, you said you talked but you didn't say how she felt about the situation. If she seemed receptive to the idea then I would just bring it up again and see how open she is to a threesome and if she is not comfortable joining then perhaps she could just watch the first time and then afterwards you can talk and see if she is ok with you being bi and then decide how to proceed from there. Some women are not sure about seeing there significant other with another man until they actually see it and some find it really hot! I know my ex-wife loved it after seeing it and my gf really liked watching me give a guy head. Just make sure you are upfront and honest to each other about your feelings hopefully you will be able to have some wonderful experiences. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :)