PDA

View Full Version : Kinseyscale: 1= hetero 4 = bisexual 7 =gay how do we call 2,3,5 and 6???

morandi
Mar 11, 2011, 7:46 AM
Exually i only see two relationships between humans in a sexually and/or romantic way. Between two diffrent sex humans or between same sex humans.
My sexual identity change by hour. I have gay sex or a gay relationship. Or i have hetero sex or a hetero relationship. The difficulty i see is my choice for a relationship; will it be gay or hetero? I can't have a bisexual relationship.
How do you see this.

I see myself as a 5.5 on the kinseyscale what is my label???? haha!

morandi
Mar 11, 2011, 8:09 AM
The kinsey scale is from left to right from hetero to gay. It should be better if it would be an axis because a lot of people are alo making a differce between emotional and sexual attraction. Than you could say i'm a 2/3 or a 5/5 were the first number stands for emotional attraction and the second for sexual attraction.

NakedInSeattle
Mar 11, 2011, 9:48 AM
Morandi, I like that. How 'bout a third axis because we're really 3-dimensinal beings. It could be for desire to live with? I bet our friends here can come up with other suggestions for the third axis.

morandi
Mar 11, 2011, 11:33 AM
god idee akedinseattle!

softfruit
Mar 12, 2011, 6:49 AM
Indeed. People get confused because the Klein grid uses a 1-7 scale rather than 0-6. So the story goes, Klein's publishers didn't think people could understand counting from zero rather than from one!

And yeah, every place from 0.001 to 5.999 is a flavour of bi - in the same way as whether you're in the middle of the sea or twenty yards from land, you're still pretty damn wet :)