PDA

View Full Version : Damn You AutoCorrect!

gfofbiguy
Mar 5, 2011, 2:38 AM
Had a really shit-tastic week this week ... but then a friend posted this on her FB page and I was laughing so hard I was crying and my face hurt :bigrin:

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/6101/15-most-popular-autocorrects-from-february-2011/

Enjoy!!!

still_shy
Mar 5, 2011, 8:21 AM
This website is awesome...When I'm having a bad day, I just go to it and laugh for about an hour and my mood is always improved.

textsmadepublic.com and lamebook.com are two good ones also :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 5, 2011, 12:11 PM
OMG, this was great!! Ty for the laughter Babydoll..:}
Laughing Cat

DuckiesDarling
Mar 5, 2011, 12:20 PM
ROFLMAO, I do wonder though how any autocorrect would change aunt to cunt... I mean is there a setting for ghetto slang rather than English?

**Peg**
Mar 5, 2011, 12:23 PM
still wiping tears from eyes :bigrin: one of the funniest parts of it (for me) was the fact that those were exchanged between Moms and kids LOL.....ty for sharing that gfof

Peg

tenni
Mar 5, 2011, 2:41 PM
Thanks for posting this.
It is very funny.

codybear3
Mar 5, 2011, 2:47 PM
LOL... That was great stuff... Thanks for sharing... :bigrin:

Anybody that knows me, knows I cain't spell worth a crap and therefore am always "editing" my posts for that reason... That being said, its the same with text messages... But at least with auto-correct, the spelling is right even if the intended word isn't..... :rolleyes::paw::paw:

12voltman59
Mar 5, 2011, 4:46 PM
That is pretty funny stuff--thankfully I have not had that sort of thing happen on my phone!! It does pick some weird words sometimes when I use the "swipe" texting feature on my phone---but at least it gives options and I generally have to just type the word in manually.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 6, 2011, 1:24 AM
LMAO. I am So glad I dont do the texting thing. As bad as I spell, Lord knows what it would come up with..LOL:bigrin:
Cat

Arthas
Mar 6, 2011, 11:54 AM
Good thing about Croatian is that is phonetic, and I triple check something I write in english. But sometimes I mess up, especially when (not)using comma.....

cowtowncpl4third
Mar 6, 2011, 1:21 PM
Lol! Thank you for sharing this! We went to the site and laughed so hard!

Hey! You are in Nevada! You have to be able to laugh to live in this state!

_Joe_
Mar 6, 2011, 8:04 PM
Fuckweasel is my newest favorite color.

DuckiesDarling
Mar 6, 2011, 9:40 PM
Reading this thread made me want to go catch up on FMylife... found this little gem

Today, I discovered that the demonic voice that made me nearly piss myself all night, was my sister's Furby she stuck in the closet. FML

gfofbiguy
Mar 8, 2011, 12:05 AM
Lol! Thank you for sharing this! We went to the site and laughed so hard!

Hey! You are in Nevada! You have to be able to laugh to live in this state!

Gotta have a sense of humor living in this state!! ;)

gfofbiguy
Mar 8, 2011, 12:07 AM
DuckiesDarling: "Reading this thread made me want to go catch up on FMylife... found this little gem

Quote:
Today, I discovered that the demonic voice that made me nearly piss myself all night, was my sister's Furby she stuck in the closet. FML "

*shudder* those Furbies always creeped me out! LOL

gfofbiguy
Mar 8, 2011, 12:08 AM
LMAO. I am So glad I dont do the texting thing. As bad as I spell, Lord knows what it would come up with..LOL:bigrin:
Cat

I'd love to see what it would come (cum?) up with! hehehe:tong: