PDA

View Full Version : sexiest thing

woolleygirl
Apr 27, 2006, 1:18 PM
I am just curious what is the sexiest thing someone has ever done for you??

Lisa (va)
Apr 27, 2006, 1:57 PM
Although it probably not wht you are expecting I think the sexiest most romantic thing that happened to me occurred when I was proposed to. It was on Christmas Day, having dinner at my parents, and instead of Jeff asking me to marry him he asked my parents if it was ok if he married their daughter (in front of all my family). Eyes tearing up, I felt so much love for this man it was and is unbelieveable.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

woolleygirl
Apr 27, 2006, 2:13 PM
God Lisa that was beautiful I would have cried to you are a lucky women.

:female: T

meteast chick
Apr 28, 2006, 1:35 PM
Hmm...Can't say I've had alot of sexy things done for me, but here's one that I have done that apparently won enthusiastic reviews...For christmas one year, I gave my boyfriend at the time, now my husband I'm divorcing, 'pairs' themed gifts...for example, I gave him a cd then a Led Zeppelin boxed set, then a pack of cigars and a tshirt that read "Oral Pleasure that lasts for hours", then I gave him a leopard beanie baby and then instructed him to undress me...there he found a matched gstring and bra in leopard velour and a red bow tied around my waist. You can fill in the blanks as to the rest of that story...Let's just say his entire dorm floor was entertained that night...

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

OralBradley
Apr 28, 2006, 1:46 PM
I guess the sexiest surprise I've can remember is from before my wife of almost 30 years and I were married. She had invited me to her apartment for dinner, after chatting over a drink she excused herself for a moment. Acouple of minutes later she called me into her bedroon wher she lay naked on the bed. She said: "I want to get laid!" and I had a lovely dinner.

Timber136
Apr 28, 2006, 1:48 PM
Whenever I smile at a stranger and, they smile back, it makes my day. Makes me feel sexy too! (In a manly way of course). :three:

IndyBiFun
Apr 28, 2006, 5:41 PM
For myself, it hasn't happened yet but I am hopeful that it will!!

titeabs
Apr 28, 2006, 5:53 PM
I don't know if this falls under sexiest thing, or biggest turn on.......but when I was in a hot tub with a partner, he pulled me to him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I could feel his hardon pressing against my ass, and he fed me his tongue and we french kissed like this for a couple minutes. How he did it, with a sudden impulse/spontaneity........almost made me explode immediately. Sorry if this falls under a different category, but it oozed sexiness!!

woolleygirl
Apr 29, 2006, 12:05 PM
It works for me maybe I should have said the most sexual thing but it sounds good to me ;)

T

Whippersnap
Apr 29, 2006, 12:48 PM
The sexiest thing that was for me is when my wife, for no specific reason, just tells me that she loves me.

innaminka
Apr 29, 2006, 8:30 PM
I have had many wonderful sexy things with my husband...

but honestly.........

The sexiest moment in my life was when a certain English female travel consultant got on the phone after we'd argued and haggled for hours doing business, and invited me to spend the weekend with her and her duvet at a rustic cottage in the Cotswolds.

I am not given to instananeous responses, but I swear my knickers were wet when I hung up. That phone call will last with me forever. :love1: :love1:

And so will the weekend! :tong: :female: :tong: