PDA

View Full Version : Crooked penis

Philly_PA
Feb 22, 2011, 2:52 PM
Hi:

Almost laughable...almost.

I was injured a while ago...it was a nasty fall. Everything is ok now...except my erect penis is quite crooked.

It was just about 6" and perfectly straight before the fall!

I went to the doc and he said there was nothing unusual about that...and it happens.

Now then...that's nice for him...lol...:bigrin:

He did say that a trip to the urologist was not out of order, and if this was a concern or interfered with normal sexual activity, it was a matter of a "quick snip". OK...my knees went weak!

Anyone out there have any experience with this before I let some razor happy urologist perform a "quick snip?"

Thanks!!!!:eek:

Intoital
Feb 22, 2011, 3:06 PM
Is it bent up, down, left or right? I've heard of some breaking their penis and wearing a cast. I was always a little envious of guys with that dick that curves up, nice way to hit the Gspot or prostate ;)

by~his~side
Feb 22, 2011, 3:38 PM
I need to see it and properly evaluate it before I could express my thoughts. :tong:

~D~

MikeyAndSam
Feb 22, 2011, 3:43 PM
Is it bent up, down, left or right? I've heard of some breaking their penis and wearing a cast. I was always a little envious of guys with that dick that curves up, nice way to hit the Gspot or prostate ;)

Sam~

Really? I always thought that it was a little odd. Both Mikey and I have it like that and I just figured it was something that some guys have and some don't.

~?

JKMalterego
Feb 22, 2011, 4:44 PM
My penis curves left and have been told it hits some spots that a straight one doesn"t ,I believe for me it happened when I was teenager and fucking recklessly and felt a pop, I just let it be,here I am at 48yrsold, doesnt cause me pain or disscomfort but if its causing you pain and dicomfort get it fixed and always get a second opinion, good luck It may be the unique tool someone has been waiting for;)

mikey3000
Feb 22, 2011, 5:00 PM
I think his point is (no pun intended) that it used to be straight, but after the injury, it is now crooked. Yes, dude, I would see a urologist. It could be excessive scar tissue that is causing it to curve now. Just get it looked at and explain the injury to him.

_Joe_
Feb 22, 2011, 5:07 PM
I wonder how many people clicked on your profile for pictures of this.

tenni
Feb 22, 2011, 5:17 PM
This may be Peyerones Disease or some other similar disease or accident. Within the past year my penis has done just a little curve to the right under the glans when hard. It looks straight soft and was always perfectly straight when hard. I wondered why it happened and thought that it might have happened while uh...playin naked too enthusiastically?...lol It probably did and it is scarring of the penile tissue.

I remember seeing a neighbour naked in the sauna at the gym. I chatted with him as if we were dressed but there was no denying that his penis was so bent to the left even soft that it looked like it had made a 90 degree left turn....lol I kept what I saw to myself. He seemed comfortable enough with it to be naked in the locker room and sauna with other guys. I did wonder if it was difficult for him during sex.

Apparently, this can even happen in a newborn baby boy or at any point in his life due to injury. (yep baby boys can become erect) It can also increase in frequency after the age of 40 without any injury? Since I'm over 40, maybe it was just meant to be. Not sure why that happens with greater frequency after 40 though.

If you think that might be embarrassing to show a doctor, imagine having to show the doctor a bite mark on your shaft...lol (nope I didn't even feel when I was bit) I felt sharp pains for a couple of weeks but it didn't make my penis bend any more.

Arthas
Feb 22, 2011, 6:50 PM
If all else fail, recreate the fall, but on opposite side. That will crook it the other way, effectivelly straighting it.

And yes, I'm just joking. :bigrin:

letsdoit1969
Feb 22, 2011, 7:00 PM
Just have someone rub your crooked penis with olive oil at least 2x per day for about 20 min each time for 1 week & then let me know how it is.

bityme
Feb 22, 2011, 8:54 PM
Just have someone rub your crooked penis with olive oil at least 2x per day for about 20 min each time for 1 week & then let me know how it is.

Not sure about that solving a medical issue, but it sure would be a nice departure from the daily rat race. ROFLMFAO :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Pappy

Dead Account
Feb 22, 2011, 10:12 PM
I wonder how many people clicked on your profile for pictures of this.

Ok, I'll fess up, I fell for it... :)

Philly_PA
May 19, 2012, 11:04 AM
OK...you are all too god damn funny.

Everyone over my house for a thank you blow job!

Gearbox
May 20, 2012, 9:26 AM
Acrobatic bottoms have come close to snapping my cock a few times. I wasn't sure if that was possible, but now I know.:eek2:

RockGardener
May 20, 2012, 10:33 AM
Philly, it's been 15 months. Did you go to the urologist? Did it straighten out? Inquiring minds want to know!