PDA

View Full Version : best invention?

bizel
Feb 21, 2011, 4:52 PM
apart from the obvious, water out of a tap, electric lights, flushing toilets, what's your favourite invention? something that makes life more enjoyable - a luxury, not necessity.

mine is the 'we vibe II', and my mp3. had a car without air con, so our new one with it is a blessing. haven't had a chance to explore feeldoe with hub yet, so that's a maybe.

Spiro
Feb 21, 2011, 5:56 PM
Video chat,

it is really nice to see the person I am talking to.

darkeyes
Feb 21, 2011, 6:00 PM
Sybina is well worth considerin.. tee hee:bigrin: ...an Rog wos well worth the dosh.. both Rog I of late an blessed memory..:( an Rog II.. still goin strong an very hale an hearty! :tong:

.. the following however is me list of fave luxuries, wich in a way cud b considered necessities.. 2 me ne way.. written music so we can better record compositions for posterity, spanish and acoustic guitars.. fiddle/violin. Written language.. arguably a necessity but not really.. humanity would survive without it but wouldnt be near so advanced.. and where would literature be? Yet another great invention.. cooking

.. hold up stockings.. much sexier than stockings an sussies.. stiletto heels in partic and high heels in general.. dusn haff keep the legs lookin luffly and shapely, the bootie undroopy and without which the invention of short skirts wud be a waste.. the development of fabrics (and natural fabrics in particular) into sexy gorge clothes of all kinds.. who wants to look like a dowdy old grannie bag? Perfumerie, modern lingerie.. and men's shirts... a necessity for a man maybe.. but on a girl?? God.. what a luxury at bed time!!

I could go on forever.. but we dont have time cos the list is endless...

..and God!! wot wos me thinkin..almost forgot me plonk an cognac!!! Life wud b unbearable wivout them...

Arthas
Feb 21, 2011, 6:06 PM
Not much comes to my mind.... I'm very into technology, but very primal from another side and don't have much need for comfort. Warm water is something I need and it would take me a LONG time to get used to cold water.

Mp3 is also something I more less need. It keeps me from hearing other people.

roy m cox
Feb 22, 2011, 3:57 AM
got to say the mute button on a TV remote tho i don't like the TV any more :bigrin: oh and the i pad i want one so bad i love good technology:bigrin:

innaminka
Feb 22, 2011, 5:31 AM
tampons!!!!

When you realise the mess our grandmothers had to go through......:eek:

....... and definitely Methode Champenoise

Michael623
Feb 22, 2011, 5:59 AM
The wheel followed by an automatic underground sprinkler system and a snow blower.

12voltman59
Feb 22, 2011, 6:40 AM
Ice cubes

mikey3000
Feb 22, 2011, 2:35 PM
Good lube!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 22, 2011, 5:11 PM
Vibrators, Feeldo'es, Sybians, lovers that have afternoons off...lol
Silly Cat.

chook
Feb 22, 2011, 5:55 PM
Best invention fo me has gotta be BEER.....I'd like to find the guy that invented Beer and kiss kiss arse.....:tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

WntsAdvntr
Feb 22, 2011, 11:09 PM
SURGICAL ANESTHESIA

djones
Feb 22, 2011, 11:44 PM
My iPhone. Never been so organized. The many apps and uses are very helpful !

Canticle
Feb 23, 2011, 7:56 AM
Cadbury's chocolate, especially the caramel bars, that I am into, at the moment; bananas; Blues (music); older men; divorce; rhubarb yoghurt, guinea pigs (and a certain gerbil, who has won my heart); coffee; toilet tissue (you can never have enough); ice cream (vanilla and maybe chocolate); sleep; and heck...loads more!

On a more serious note, all the great discoveries made by so many wonderful people. Discoveries that will help in the medical field and change a person's life and for the better. All the amazing people, born to have high ideals and fight for the rights of all humans and sometimes give their life, in the process. Anything which brings great joy and happiness into the lives of men and women, the greatest discovery of all, being love.