PDA

View Full Version : Over 50's still have fun

nicco413
Feb 11, 2011, 2:18 AM
sorry about the length!!
I am a widowed, bisexual guy , 61 years of age, sexually active from an early age with both sexes and live in a secluded bungalow on a farm in Wiltshire UK. Very happily married for many years to a very sexy and lovely lady we had lots of fun until she sadly died after complications following a routine operation in 2009.
As she would have wished I soon found myself enjoying fun both bisexual but mainly with couples as mmf, either meeting a couple or arranging for a lady to come to mine for fun with a bi friend of mine, C, 7in cock and a very good lover- as I can vouch for too!!
I had been chatting to S on an internet forum, mentioning that I can accommodate at any time and found that we had many interests in common - I have few taboos except blood and scat, provided all parties agree and are happy with it. He arranged to bring J, a lady friend from Wales, and stop the day and overnight, all of us having fun. Unfortunately just before he had to cancel but said that J would still be travelling and was looking forward to nsa fun and she was a “squirter” so I called C and asked him to come that evening.
I met J at my local railway station - a lady blonde and sexy and under 5ft in height - and she got in the car, we kissed and I slid my hand up her leg, past her thong to find a smooth, very wet and tight pussy.
We got to my place and I made her a cuppa whilst I parked the car and found her sat in the lounge in my recliner - we kissed, and I stroked her boobs feeling the nipples erect as we tongued each other and she moaned, clasping my head to her. We quickly moved to the bedroom, breaking all records for stripping and climbing into bed where we kissed again, her body moving against me, her pussy rubbing up and down my leg. I stroked and fingered her nipples before sucking one boob right into my mouth as I slipped one then two fingers into her extremely wet pussy, caressing her clit with my thumb. She moaned loudly then thrust her pussy onto my hand and squirted all over my leg - thankfully I had put a waterproof sheet underneath the sheet as it was a lot!!
J said that if I kept playing with her nipples it would set her off again and again - what a challenge and what a lovely time we had!! J said that she hadn’t been fucked since November 18th. 2010 and after a lot of oral, and other fun we thought we would remedy that!! J rolled on top of me , then slid slowly down my body sucking and kissing, reached my nipples which are VERY sensitive, kissed one stroked and played with other before sucking and then biting the one in her mouth, making me moan - she apologised until I said that I loved that!! She reached my cock (uncut 6.5 in quite thick) and kissed down my shaft before sucking one ball at a time into her mouth, rolling them gently, before engulfing my cock and deep throating me.
She straddled my now very hard cock and lowered herself, taking my entire length and I felt her pussy muscles clamping on me. She soon was riding me hard, head going back screaming “God, I needed a real cock in me so much” then gasping and groaning as she came again, a massive warm gush over my crotch, and she fell on my chest gasping for air as her pussy clamped hard on my cock.
In no time she was off again, coming three or four more times gushing every time so that I was lying in a pool of liquid, before I warned her that I was going to cum- this redoubled her efforts and I felt my cum filling her and running down my cock as she squirted again.
We relaxed briefly and I suddenly realised that it was four hours before C would arrive so I texted him to ask he bring more liquid refreshments, whilst J and I rested, briefly as it turned out as we resumed our play. C arrived to find a very happy lady eager for more, but unsure about a 3sum, suffice to say C and I soon made her pussy purr!! C has always loved a squirter and was soon enjoying a drink or two, J loved both nipples being sucked by two guys and C showed her his clit patting technique which she loved- squirting again and again and before long C was fucking J in both missionary and cowgirl positions - giving me a chance to recover and take some pics and video.
C and J both came together very noisily and slumped on the bed, I soon gave them a glass of wine and we relaxed - all of us bollock naked, cum dripping everywhere and a soaked bed sheet - and I mean soaked!!
Over two hours had passed and C had to dash off, leaving J and me, cuddling and caressing before briefly dozing off.
It is wonderful to wake up and find a woman beside you holding your cock in her hand, before awaking herself and stroking it erect, deep tonguing your mouth as you kiss, and then taking your cock deep inside cowgirl style - which I love as I can see their faces and finger a clit or play with nipples and boobs at the same time as my cock is buried inside their pussy. J soon was gushing again and again, soaking me and the bed before I came again deep inside her as she thrust her whole body onto my cock.
Every time we woke, we would soon be enjoying each others body again - J at one time saying that she wished C had done her doggy style, while she sucked me and I licked her clit and his cock together, I said so did I , as C and I both love and have done that before with other ladies, one in particular had wanked me into C‘s mouth after he had cum in her pussy, that was a horny session.
Sadly morning soon came and J had to go home, leaving me with a bed to strip, countless towels to wash and a bedroom filled with the scent of sex!!
Later I received a text from both C and J , each saying what fantastic fun they had and looking forward to the next time!!

Boats
Feb 11, 2011, 9:49 AM
One hellofa story either truth or fantasy had this 70 year old man with his dick in hand. Never had a squirter before and at this age probably never will. Good Show, mate

nicco413
Feb 11, 2011, 9:58 AM
Its true and I have a video to prove it - cant download the pics from my camera must be me and technology - but it was great fun and we all enjoyed it. I have had squirters before but never so much and so often!!

NjbiGuy01
Feb 11, 2011, 11:18 AM
Only been with one squirter in my life, but it was memorable !

BiCplAz
Feb 11, 2011, 4:37 PM
I'm with Boats. True or not one hell of a story and it gave this 69yo man a great hardon. Had one squiter and didn't know it until she came while I was eating her. I thought I was going to drown but loved it.

nicco413
Feb 11, 2011, 4:59 PM
Its all true I am VERY glad to say and she made sure that I too had a big grin on my face!!
She has texted to say that she wants all holes filled at once next time, what a challenge!!
She is very vocal too - just as well i live on a farm with no nearby neighbours!!

evadkin
Feb 11, 2011, 9:26 PM
You lucky man, enjoyed your true story!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 12, 2011, 12:51 AM
lol Aint it great? :}
Cat

BiJoe696
Feb 13, 2011, 8:18 PM
There was a movie in the 60's or early 70's, Wild in the Streets with Peter Fonda I think, its all a bit hazy, but the chant in the movie was " If you are over 30 you are through" So a lot of us I think lived life fast and loose, and lived through it luckily. And I remember our parents looked and acted old when they were in there 50's but damn, I sure don't feel much older usually, isn't still great . Its a wonderful life and hope there are a lot more years of it left.

:flag3::flag2::bipride::bibounce::stoned::confused ::smilies12:bipride: