PDA

View Full Version : be the judge

bigbadmax
Feb 8, 2011, 4:53 PM
If you were the head of a country and could pass ANY LAW, which ONE would it be and why?

void()
Feb 8, 2011, 5:39 PM
Borrowing from Bill & Ted. "Be excellent to each other."

Long Duck Dong
Feb 8, 2011, 10:44 PM
the death penalty / euthanasia..... cos some people need a bullet and anothers deserve the right to die with dignity......

I am just not sure what group I belong with lol

meteast chick
Feb 8, 2011, 10:46 PM

Where's the "like" button?

DuckiesDarling
Feb 8, 2011, 10:54 PM
That everyone has the right to marry.

Falke
Feb 9, 2011, 2:53 AM

Good answer...

darkeyes
Feb 9, 2011, 4:36 AM
the death penalty / euthanasia..... cos some people need a bullet and anothers deserve the right to die with dignity......

I am just not sure what group I belong with lol

Best me can do Duckie me luffly is go half way wivya ther.. wonda wich half dya think hmmmm? ;)

Arthas
Feb 9, 2011, 10:12 PM
Vigilante justice. Allow certain individuals to uphold the law in certain situations.

Police here is uncompetent and corrupted, laws protect criminals, and when something happens, police has decades old equipment, are undertrained etc. Rich people run this country and influence politics so they're harmless.

roy m cox
Feb 10, 2011, 1:46 AM
I'd do away the government and start a federation like on star trek , every one to better them selves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsy4mjSHtcE&feature=related

or like how in star trek first contact picard tells lily about the federation and how all people live , it is how we all should be now, but all the hate and money oil and just plane greed is in this world i wonder if we all will survive in to the 22nd century :2cents:

bigbadmax
Feb 10, 2011, 9:48 AM
Vigilante justice. Allow certain individuals to uphold the law in certain situations.

Police here is uncompetent and corrupted, laws protect criminals, and when something happens, police has decades old equipment, are undertrained etc. Rich people run this country and influence politics so they're harmless.

The Law is an ass, however can lynch mobs be tollerated against people of differing race religion etc the KKK would be in heaven whilst their potential victims would be in hell on earth.

Arthas
Feb 10, 2011, 11:17 AM
KKK are idiots, color of skin is a crime just as much as color of hair is. IT ISN'T.

I don't mean lynch mobs, but when you have company in which owner has luxurious life and his employees get paid once every several months, and the pay is lousy, some bones should be broken.

When a girl is beaten up by a cop and he gets an immunity because of that.

When rapist have several children with women he raped and they're not legally allowed to abort pregnancy, and women will be punished if they abort on their own.

Someone has to do something around here.

bigbadmax
Feb 10, 2011, 4:41 PM
Unfortunately unjust people and laws exist.
If you respond "in kind" then you descend to their level and your community becomes unlawful and anarchy reigns.

darkeyes
Feb 10, 2011, 4:46 PM
If you respond "in kind" then you descend to their level and your community becomes unlawful and anarchy reigns.

I have often said such things in these pages.. and will so again no doubt...:)

void()
Feb 10, 2011, 6:53 PM
"and anarchy reigns."

Everyone says that as though it is a Baaaad thing. Hypothetically now, maybe it would be a Gooood thing?

We've tried everything else. Can't we just be free?

Void returns to his senses, reads his evil twin's ramblings and sighs, wanders on.

TaylorMade
Feb 10, 2011, 7:06 PM

Or... Don't be an asshole.

*Taylor*

void()
Feb 11, 2011, 4:52 AM
Or... Don't be an asshole.

*Taylor*

Exactly. Hopefully, I've not been being one of late. If so apologies in general, only explanation being I'm human as well. Got myself thinking about way too much. Talking about some it would not be helpful. Most of that falls under things being in the 'it is what it is, nothing anyone can do or say to change it' category.

Hung up my cape a while back. I have hope that since Marvel Entertainment is releasing a/the Captain America movie, we'll get Cap' back. We need all the heroes we can get. Right now I'm cheering for Anonymous. They seem a helpful group, even if a little off the standard.

Silly me this morning, awake way too early. I'll call foul on the blood pressure medicine. It is one of those combined deals, water pill included. Never thought I'd be here. Old is for Harrison Ford, not me. Shame pixies are notorious deal breakers.

Well, I better scoot along. Have about an hour and chores before work.

Hephaestion
Feb 11, 2011, 9:17 AM
KKK are idiots, color of skin is a crime just as much as color of hair is. IT ISN'T........

I dunno. I've seen some pretty awful hair colour in my time.

Peculiar that the KKK are supposedly named after their symbol the "Kyklos", where Kyklos is Greek for a circle. Hence Ky Klos Klan and yet they are most frequently associated with crosses.

Perhaps that is how one discovers who a KKK member? Play Tic-Tac-Toe with the suspect. Anyone who has trouble discerning which are the circles and which are the crosses is fair game.

Perhaps I am eating too much strong cheese and mushrooms

darkeyes
Feb 11, 2011, 9:43 AM
I dunno. I've seen some pretty awful hair colour in my time.

Peculiar that the KKK are supposedly named after their symbol the "Kyklos", where Kyklos is Greek for a circle. Hence Ky Klos Klan and yet they are most frequently associated with crosses.

Perhaps that is how one discovers who a KKK member? Play Tic-Tac-Toe with the suspect. Anyone who has trouble discerning which are the circles and which are the crosses is fair game.

Perhaps I am eating too much strong cheese and mushrooms

Eat too much cheese, heph darling, and u get white CIRCLES of fat round your eyes..

innaminka
Feb 12, 2011, 7:45 PM
One law .....!!!!;)

All women must learn to pee standing up.
This would automatically shorten the queues at ladies loos at places like theatres, aeroplanes and other crowded venues.
I can do it !! Make them all do it!!!

As you can tell, I hate the loo queue!!:eek::eek:

bigbadmax
Feb 13, 2011, 7:29 AM
One law .....!!!!;)

This would automatically shorten the queues at ladies loos at places like theatres, aeroplanes and other crowded venues.

I have never understood why there are so few stalls in ladies toilets when everyone knows how bizzy they get.

We blokes are lucky that we just unzip,unleash and unload. Women and trans(poss cd's) have far more to undo etc, ergo takes longer and ultimately needs more stalls.

darkeyes
Feb 13, 2011, 7:33 AM
One law .....!!!!;)

Nope..betta idea..make it law that for every male loo ther shud b 5 female... wy shud me stand up 2 hav a wee? It not lady like!!!!