PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find pictures of a mom, dad, brother, sister, or cousin

jackbirdjay
Feb 8, 2011, 1:35 PM
I found pictures of mom and dad. dad was dead mom working nights I went snooping. I was 16 when I found them deep in a closet in a box in a another box. At 14 mom worked a lot nights I was already snooping. But what I found at 16 was a big shock. It seams mom and dad were very kinky. I found well over a hundred polaroid pictures. They were hardcore of mom and dad doing everything. But what shock me the most was dad. Mom used dildo's and strap-on on him and he was dressed in lingerie. I felt so guilty looking at them but couldn't help but look at them. Anyone ever have that happen to u.

Realist
Feb 8, 2011, 2:33 PM
I had a friend in North Carolina, who's mother in law left a record of an affair with another married lady, that spanned over 70 years. She died in the mid 1900s with diaries, letters, and even boarding school love-notes, hidden under a trap door in her attic. The relationship began in the 1870s, I think. I had an opportunity to read some of the most beautiful prose I've ever seen. But sadly, before I could see it all, it was burned. I would have loved to publish it....anonymously, of course.

The friend felt her husband would have been aghast, if he'd seen them, so she chose to ensure he'd never know about them.

His mother was a paragon of virtue and charity in their community, a fixture in their church and local politics........taught Sunday School for many years. No one would have ever guessed, I'm sure.

I think it was a huge loss of a deliciously written record of love that was probably the one true thing in her life.

Which reminds me, I've gotta leave my computer to my GF in my will!

mikey3000
Feb 8, 2011, 2:35 PM
I found some pictures of my dad, in his tighty whities, literally rolling around in the hay with his best bud. Both were in their late teens and the pictures were dated 1953. And yes, both were very aroused.

darkeyes
Feb 9, 2011, 4:47 AM
God.. me mum would die if summat like that turned up.. she wud nev b able 2 look us in eye again..

the only such pics wich exist 2 my knowledge howeva r not of mum dad bruv or sis.. but of urs truly.. an me elder sister has em an won let me near an holds em ova me head like the sword of Damocles.. she just makes sure I know she has 'em from time 2 time.. wos only a slip of a girl then an the sneaky cow took 'em wivout me knowledge...:( an am sure the person I was wiv at the time would b less than pleased if they eva came 2 lite...:eek:

..an me knos its diff times.. attitudes r much more liberal an peeps don freak out quite so much bout such things.. but in this digital age, me reckons lots of us r gonna get caught wiv our knickers down round our ankles wen our kids find, as many will, fotos an even vids of our youthful an not so youthful doins... just think on it asya hav ya lil bit a fun in fronta the cam...;)

Wolf_Sr
Feb 9, 2011, 2:05 PM
God.. me mum would die if summat like that turned up.. she wud nev b able 2 look us in eye again..

the only such pics wich exist 2 my knowledge howeva r not of mum dad bruv or sis.. but of urs truly.. an me elder sister has em an won let me near an holds em ova me head like the sword of Damocles.. she just makes sure I know she has 'em from time 2 time.. wos only a slip of a girl then an the sneaky cow took 'em wivout me knowledge...:( an am sure the person I was wiv at the time would b less than pleased if they eva came 2 lite...:eek:

..an me knos its diff times.. attitudes r much more liberal an peeps don freak out quite so much bout such things.. but in this digital age, me reckons lots of us r gonna get caught wiv our knickers down round our ankles wen our kids find, as many will, fotos an even vids of our youthful an not so youthful doins... just think on it asya hav ya lil bit a fun in fronta the cam...;)

Darkeyes darling, I progressed a lot and now can understand almost 70% of your posts, which are always so nice to ready once I learned...
Hugs

darkeyes
Feb 9, 2011, 4:56 PM
Darkeyes darling, I progressed a lot and now can understand almost 70% of your posts, which are always so nice to ready once I learned...
Hugs

yas quite welcum Wolfie hun... whos a cleva boy then?? tee hee.

Arthas
Feb 9, 2011, 9:59 PM
My cousin's house is full of things like that. I treat her like a sister (though I find her very attractive) but there is sexual tension between us and she's amused with it. Sometimes it's close to torture even.

self suck
May 1, 2015, 8:43 PM
I found pictures of mom and dad. dad was dead mom working nights I went snooping. I was 16 when I found them deep in a closet in a box in a another box. At 14 mom worked a lot nights I was already snooping. But what I found at 16 was a big shock. It seams mom and dad were very kinky. I found well over a hundred polaroid pictures. They were hardcore of mom and dad doing everything. But what shock me the most was dad. Mom used dildo's and strap-on on him and he was dressed in lingerie. I felt so guilty looking at them but couldn't help but look at them. Anyone ever have that happen to u.
When I was 10 I found with my cousin donna pictures of my mom and her sister naked as my aunt jerking off a horse cock towards my mom's face just as cum shot all over mom's face. We kept a few pictures for me and my cousin Donna to jerk off together with which we did a lot of with each other. Donna is triple jointed and she can eat her own pussy , I have a big dick and I am able to suck myself off and we have a lot of pictures of the two of us together. Mom looking for her pictures found ours. She got my cousin and me together with the pictures and said, what do you call this shit , my cousin pulled out her and said probably the same as these. Mom got all embarrassed and excited at the same time. Donna asked mom if she was turned on, she said what do you think and said she never seen what our talents are. Donna asked mom if she wanted see me suck my own cock and she said yes. I said she had to take her shorts and panties off and get my cock hard. She started teasing me with her pussy and I got nice and hard. I sat down in front of her and started sucking myself off then Donna got naked and started eating her own pussy. My mom now had her blouse and bra open with one hand pinching her nipples and a few fingers in her pussy ,I was already ready to cum and I told mom and I shot and swallowed all of my cum, she was close to my cousin and I said go on lick her pussy and eat her clit and she did until my cousin squirted all over mom's face.

bralana
May 1, 2015, 9:10 PM
beautiful story and experience mate, i wish i had a similar experience with family members

pole_smoker
May 1, 2015, 10:32 PM
When I was 10 I found with my cousin donna pictures of my mom and her sister naked as my aunt jerking off a horse cock towards my mom's face just as cum shot all over mom's face. We kept a few pictures for me and my cousin Donna to jerk off together with which we did a lot of with each other. Donna is triple jointed and she can eat her own pussy , I have a big dick and I am able to suck myself off and we have a lot of pictures of the two of us together. Mom looking for her pictures found ours. She got my cousin and me together with the pictures and said, what do you call this shit , my cousin pulled out her and said probably the same as these. Mom got all embarrassed and excited at the same time. Donna asked mom if she was turned on, she said what do you think and said she never seen what our talents are. Donna asked mom if she wanted see me suck my own cock and she said yes. I said she had to take her shorts and panties off and get my cock hard. She started teasing me with her pussy and I got nice and hard. I sat down in front of her and started sucking myself off then Donna got naked and started eating her own pussy. My mom now had her blouse and bra open with one hand pinching her nipples and a few fingers in her pussy ,I was already ready to cum and I told mom and I shot and swallowed all of my cum, she was close to my cousin and I said go on lick her pussy and eat her clit and she did until my cousin squirted all over mom's face.
WTF that's creepy.

DerrekCooke2
Jun 16, 2015, 12:08 PM

WTF?!

DerrekCooke2
Jun 16, 2015, 12:09 PM
No I never have and I don't want to.

cuttin2dachase
Jun 16, 2015, 3:39 PM
My 1st wife and I were closet swingers and of course kept it a closely guarded secret from family and str8 friends. The secret, taboo nature of our sex lives was very exciting to us both. Her older sister and brother in law went on vacation for a week and asked us to go every other day to get the mail, water the plants and check for break-ins, etc. One evening while driving over to see to the house she said she was horny and wouldn't it be exciting if we fucked in her big sister's waterbed. I got an immediate boner which she played with on the drive. As soon as we were in the door we stripped naked and ran to the bedroom. Then she got the idea to model a pair of her sister's sexiest panties for me. She went snooping in the chest of drawers for the panties and was shocked to find condoms, lube, dildoes, buttplugs, poppers, cuffs and other sex toys. She looked in another drawer and there was a videocassette and and a couple dozen polaroid pics of both of them with other people. One of the pics showed her sister taking on 3 men. Another one showed her making out with 2 women. Hubby must have taken most of them because he was only in 1 or 2 of them. There was also an orgy scene with them and 5 other people. We were very shocked but it made us even hornier. We just had to see what was on the videocassette so we went in the den and plugged the tape in the VCR. It was more of the same, mostly short snippets mainly of my sister in law pleasuring or being pleasured by one of more men and/or women. We played with each other on the sofa in the den as we watched the video, then ate each other and fucked like animals. We had discovered they were swingers too LOL We also recognized 2 hot married couples we knew casually. Neither one of us would have wanted to play with her sis & bro-in-law. We did discuss approaching their hot couples friends sometime, but wifey was afraid they might out us to her sister. I said, so what? We got the goods on them already and I didn't care if they knew. I lost that debate. Her sis and bro-in-law never knew we swung and they never knew that we knew about their secret either.

pole_smoker
Jun 16, 2015, 3:41 PM
My 1st wife and I were closet swingers and of course kept it a closely guarded secret from family and str8 friends. The secret, taboo nature of our sex lives was very exciting to us both. Her older sister and brother in law went on vacation for a week and asked us to go every other day to get the mail, water the plants and check for break-ins, etc. One evening while driving over to see to the house she said she was horny and wouldn't it be exciting if we fucked in her big sister's waterbed. I got an immediate boner which she played with on the drive. As soon as we were in the door we stripped naked and ran to the bedroom. Then she got the idea to model a pair of her sister's sexiest panties for me. She went snooping in the chest of drawers for the panties and was shocked to find condoms, lube, dildoes, buttplugs, poppers, cuffs and other sex toys. She looked in another drawer and there was a videocassette and and a couple dozen polaroid pics of both of them with other people. One of the pics showed her sister taking on 3 men. Another one showed her making out with 2 women. Hubby must have taken most of them because he was only in 1 or 2 of them. There was also an orgy scene with them and 5 other people. We were very shocked but it made us even hornier. We just had to see what was on the videocassette so we went in the den and plugged the tape in the VCR. It was more of the same, mostly short snippets mainly of my sister in law pleasuring or being pleasured by one of more men and/or women. We played with each other on the sofa in the den as we watched the video, then ate each other and fucked like animals. We had discovered they were swingers too LOL We also recognized 2 hot married couples we knew casually. Neither one of us would have wanted to play with her sis & bro-in-law. We did discuss approaching their hot couples friends sometime, but wifey was afraid they might out us to her sister. I said, so what? We got the goods on them already and I didn't care if they knew. I lost that debate. Her sis and bro-in-law never knew we swung and they never knew that we knew about their secret either.
You might as well tell them now, as they know you are bisexual or not heterosexual as your ex wife told them this and they knew it long before that.

They also knew you went through their stuff and watched their sex tape.

jem_is_bi
Jun 16, 2015, 9:53 PM
You might as well tell them now, as they know you are bisexual or not heterosexual as your ex wife told them this and they knew it long before that.

They also knew you went through their stuff and watched their sex tape.Replies like this are somewhat annoying, but, also quite funny.