PDA

View Full Version : thankyou

m1steriousjo
Apr 26, 2006, 6:40 AM
was feeling very unsure whether my partner and i could stay together after he disclosed he had feelings for men. we have spent alot of time talking and have found a way to work through this confusing time . i would allow him to explore these feeling futher but he has said at the moment he has no desire to do so as he feels it would take something very special away from our relationship and that we would never have the same level of itamacy . this site has allowed to me to discover that its ok to be with a man who has feelings/desires for men and that there are others in my situation.

i have learnt in a few short weeks that the key to a succesful relationship is communication and respect.

so thankyou

arana
Apr 26, 2006, 9:03 AM
That is wonderful news m1steriousjo!!!:bounce: I wish all the best in your relationship. Keep learning and talking! :tong:

woolleygirl
Apr 26, 2006, 10:31 AM
Keep the lines open you never know what wonderful things will happen. Communication and complete honesty is the only way any relationship will make it. I know from experience you have to have that. Love is always there it just gets better though. Luck to you hon take care

T

happyjoe68
Apr 26, 2006, 5:07 PM
Without going into too much detail, I was in a similar situation a few years ago. An ex-girlfriend had confessed to having two "experiences" with a woman, but took it no further. However, when I said that I wanted to experience a man, i.e. not necessarily have sex, she went hit the roof. That really got to me, since it was somewhat hypocritical of her, and it was plain she didnt want to hear anything about what this meant to be

Fortunately, it looks like your a lot more prepared to find out at least how your boyfriend feels and what can be involved in bisexuality. Even if things dont work out, you can at least say you made the effort to understand, which is more than some of the spouses/partners of some of the people on this site can say.

Good luck to you both

codybear3
Apr 26, 2006, 7:54 PM
An open line of comminication always helps to keep an open heart. I wish both of you the best of luck... :paw: :paw:

jedinudist
Apr 26, 2006, 7:58 PM
My wife is doing the same for me- from the Bisexual man's point of view, I can not tell you what a wonderful thing you are doing for him as you accept him and stand by him. He is very fortunate to have such a caring person in his life.

m1steriousjo
May 29, 2006, 8:29 PM
thanks for your replies cannot believe how much better my relationship is now. we are more honest and are able to discuss things much more our love is even stronger . i have said i would be happy to discuss his desire/need for other men but hes says he doesnt want to pursue anything at the moment should that change he would tell me.

jo69guy
May 30, 2006, 5:57 AM
As I have said to Mrs. F and some others, thank you for sticking with your partner/hubby. I know it's a hard time, and shock when you first find out about it. My ex wife stood by meet at first, then wanted no part of it. Our marriage ultimately ended in divorce as a result. I wish you both all the luck and happiness in the world!

:bipride: