PDA

View Full Version : Still trying to figure things out...

ThreeInOne
Feb 5, 2011, 12:26 AM
A little while back, my wifey came out to me and told me she was bi. We have grown and figured a lot of stuff out (especially since we've been together for 12 years!) - but not the important thing.

We are looking for a long term Third. Someone to love, care for, and cherish for many many years - perhaps even a lifetime if all goes well. The problem is - where?! We have looked for a while now and it seems that the *very* few we have found who would be willing to be a Third are only looking for a quickie. On top of that, its 99% men! Wifey wants only one man (me, duh, lol), and she is wanting a woman something fierce. So I guess to come down to it, where in the world do we find the woman she (we) is looking for? Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks so much in advance.

bigbadmax
Feb 5, 2011, 12:54 AM
I found that if you look too hard for love, you will never find it..relax and forget it..then it is more likely to happen.

bizel
Feb 5, 2011, 2:23 AM
I found that if you look too hard for love, you will never find it..relax and forget it..then it is more likely to happen.

i agree with bigbadmax. i'd given up on men when along came hubby, who literally scooped me up on a bus (he was the driver, and he had his work cut out, being persistent cos i'd really given up by then). when he started his journey with male exploration, i tried to source out keen partners on a local site. we'd nearly both given up when he found his first male partner when he was looking for a new place to live (he didn't move in with the guy, but he sure enjoyed moving on the guy - lol). when you look for it, it eludes you. when you relax, it presents itself. i heard someone on tv today say, when you make a decision in your life, the way presents itself. coincidence? i think not! (chuckle). hug, b

void()
Feb 5, 2011, 10:01 AM
Your situation sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before? Oh that's right, I've lived it. Except with us I'm the bi one, wife is straight. And I have a long term boyfriend. We met on this site. It took him about two years of chatting off and on to admit having feelings for me. And now he lavishes me with love. :)

We are a mixed family I suppose. He lives away from us. There's no desire as far as know on anyone's part he should live with us, or us with him. It is a really nice thought and temptation, though. But I don't want to destroy his life or change it. Love him as is. Same with my wife.

I agree with relaxing and not looking so hard. Love finds its way in its time. :)