PDA

View Full Version : We set a date!!

RockGardener
Feb 4, 2011, 12:12 PM
We finally set a date!!! The joyous occasion will be on June 25th, 2011.

Yep!! RockGardener and MarieDelta are tying the knot!

:female::female:
:girl::nrrdgrrl:

DuckiesDarling
Feb 4, 2011, 12:25 PM
Congrats you two :) May you have a long and joyous life together and may any remaining obstacles in your path crumble in the wake of your united front.

by~his~side
Feb 4, 2011, 3:27 PM
That's wonderful news!
May you know only joy and contentment as you share your love and lives together!

What time will the chatroom cupcake reception be?;)

~D~

Doggie_Wood
Feb 4, 2011, 4:02 PM
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!

. . . errr . . . I mean, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Of coarse, you know that I WILL be there to give Marie away and to kiss the brides.

And assist in any and all consumation duties as required by my two lovers if they so desire :three:

Doggie :doggie:

12voltman59
Feb 4, 2011, 4:15 PM
Congrats guys----its probably gonna be hard for me to take a trip then---but I hope your ceremony goes off swimmingly!!

Bi-Zarro
Feb 4, 2011, 4:22 PM
Congratulations!

darkeyes
Feb 4, 2011, 6:47 PM
Im at a party

Dressed all tarty

Having five

Feeling alive

Had a few

So whats new?

Marie an Rock??

Christ what a shock!!!

Paira tarts!!!

But right smart...

I'm at a party

Acting tarty

Kate is too

Here that is..tarty?? Noooooo

We raise our glasses

Send a few leg flashes

To luffly trollops

From we two harlots

Be ever so happy

As we are dappy..

So Rockie an Trollop

Not two ole rollmops

Our luff n kissies

To some right daft hussies

We raise a glass

Quick as a flash

(No not leg)

Plonk not keg

Darlings, heres to you

Be right happy and true!!!

Congrats me lufflies from we lufflies (Slitely tiddly lufflies 2... well she is .. me??? Not onya Nellie!!! Yas kno me betta!!) Luffyas both!!!:bigrin:

Marieeeee!!!!! Rockieeeeee!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox:bigrin:

F n K

Bicuriousity
Feb 4, 2011, 7:01 PM
Did you meet on here? And if so is this our first bisexual.com wedding?

onewhocares
Feb 4, 2011, 8:00 PM
CONGRATULATIONS
I am thrilled for both of you. Wishing you a lifetime of love.

Belle

Falke
Feb 4, 2011, 8:59 PM
Congrats you two!!!

coyotedude
Feb 5, 2011, 3:51 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

void()
Feb 5, 2011, 9:51 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you ladies all the best and worst times to come. Before folks jump the shark and accuse me of wishing ill, sorry but that's not so. Every couple faces both the sunny meadows and the dark bridges. I am hoping these gals face both and remain faithful to one another, together in both. Pretty sure they will but wishing for the best nonetheless. You two are real inspirations. Good to see you on so well. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))) For both

Hephaestion
Feb 5, 2011, 10:39 AM
Congratulations

NotLostJustWandering
Feb 6, 2011, 6:45 AM
Congratulations! May you always be excellent to each other on your journey through the thick and thin.

longtimemarriedguy
Feb 6, 2011, 8:23 AM
Awesome! Congratulations!

xercisecoach
Feb 6, 2011, 2:26 PM
Congratulations, i am so happy for you

12voltman59
Feb 6, 2011, 2:57 PM

We have had a number of pairings thanks to this site--with one couple who met here--they even had a baby not too long ago.

csrakate
Feb 6, 2011, 3:29 PM
Congrats to you both!!!

bigbadmax
Feb 6, 2011, 10:34 PM
My wifes birthday.

Keep smiling for years to come.

BBM

hydropop
Feb 7, 2011, 11:34 AM
A man and a woman should tie the knot :2cents:

Congrats

darkeyes
Feb 7, 2011, 12:01 PM

Congrats

Just how well do u know Marie and Rockie may I ask???:tong:

redheadchick
Feb 7, 2011, 3:56 PM
Congrats for like a millionth time! I will pester Fishie into making sure we go to the wedding. So... *crosses fingers.*

You two are such wonderful friends and I am so happy for you.

Next up: Fishie and Red get married! :tong:

Btw- I LOVE your phonetic siggy Rock... <3

codybear3
Feb 8, 2011, 2:05 AM
May your journey through matrimony be filled with all that brings love, laughter and happiness to both of you... Congratulations!!!!!!!! :paw::paw:

RockGardener
Feb 9, 2011, 1:13 PM
Thank you for all the good wishes!!!

Yes, we met here on the site Nov 22, 2007.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

taz321
Feb 9, 2011, 1:47 PM
congratulations!! may you have many years of fun and tears cause straight or gay troubles always come our way! Hope u are truly happy!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 11, 2011, 1:48 AM
Thats so cool! Wish I and Miss Belle could be there to do your catering, and cover your recieption! Man what fun that would be!
May the Creator bless and hold both of you in a fantastic embrace!

Love to you both!
Cat.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Feb 11, 2011, 1:50 AM
There always has to be One butthead to try and mar a happy occasion. :rolleyes:
No never mind Ladies. May your day be the most fantastic that it can possibly be!
Hugzzz
Your Cat

RockGardener
Mar 18, 2011, 9:48 AM
Under the century mark!!!

99 days left!!!!!!

hydropop
Mar 18, 2011, 11:16 AM
:bigrin:

still_shy
Mar 18, 2011, 11:50 AM
Awww congrats you two :) I'm happy for you both. If you'd made your day one day sooner it would have been on my birthday!! We could have had ONE HELL OF A party then!!

Herbwoman39
Mar 18, 2011, 4:36 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SOO Happy for you both!!! This is amazing news and it couldn't happen to two more deserving people. I wish you both all the very best together.

Where are you registered? I MUST send lavish and extravagant gifts!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 18, 2011, 5:35 PM
Wish I could win the lotto before then. I'd love to be there to see you both united in love!
*Sniff*
Your Cat

Canticle
Mar 18, 2011, 7:40 PM
Blessings to you both. Congratulations to Marie and Rock. May you be very happy together.

C

tiger_M74
Mar 18, 2011, 7:57 PM
Congrats to you both!

AidanS57
Mar 18, 2011, 8:08 PM
Congratulations. I hope you both will be happy.

Aidan

RockGardener
May 8, 2011, 9:30 AM
We're down to less than 50 days!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

RockGardener
Jun 19, 2011, 8:55 PM
Less than a week!!!!!

:love::love87::love:

raistkit
Jun 19, 2011, 9:03 PM
congratulations, wishing you both all the best life has to offer. luv raist & kit

lizard-lix
Jun 20, 2011, 9:01 AM
Congrats! I wish the best and the most for you!!!! May happiness spread around you wherever you go... hugggggg!

Long Duck Dong
Jun 20, 2011, 10:27 AM
the important thing is, when are the pics being posted..... :tong::tong:

we wanna perv at the happy couple..... lol..... words just do not convey the smiles that well....

Doggie_Wood
Jun 20, 2011, 8:04 PM

Congrats

Speak for yerself and not others! Thank you very much!

Doggie_Wood
Jun 20, 2011, 8:28 PM

Yes! They met here, online then in person when Marie and I took vacation together in May 2009 when we went to Boston & met Belle then to Florida and we met Rock. :three: :smirlove2
I feel honored and privledged to have been instrumental, to whatever extint, in bringing these two lovely, sensuous, beautiful spirits together. :love1::kiss:

And I feel even more honored and privlidged in walking Marie down the isle to give her away . . . <doggie starts to tear up>

Less than 6 days to go. I fly out tomorrow to Denver with my Kilt packed and ready.

I love you two ladies! Always have and always will! :kiss::love:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO ! ! ! What fun this is going to be!!!!

Chris98-12
Jun 20, 2011, 10:56 PM
A very hearty congrats to the wonderful couple!! I hope y'all have a great time getting married and a WONDERFUL time being together...:-)

xoxoxox

onewhocares
Jun 20, 2011, 11:07 PM
I find myself in a most honored position. I have had the pleasure to have met Dear Marie and the Devilish Dashing Dogwood. The shear joy of seeing them together and genuine love and friendship they share was heartwarming. I only wish that I was able to have fit into their luggage and journey with them to meet the beautiful Miss Rock. I guess I shall just have to take a trip to the Rockies.

Wishing you ladies a most memorable day.....pictures pictures and more pictures. Hugs and Kisses to the best triad.

Belle of Boston

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 23, 2011, 8:44 PM
Still wish I could be there...:( I hope you two beautiful ladies all of the happiness that this world has to offer! Hugs and kisses to you both, and I echo Miss Belle's idea..Lots of pics PLEASE!! lol
Hugzzz
Yer Cat ;)

Angel1980
Jun 24, 2011, 7:46 AM
congratulations!!!!! Hope you both stay happy an fullfill your dreams as one. I'm sending you both some loves, kisses, an bunchies of hugs. From your redhead from Alabama. @~~`~~~

sammie19
Jun 24, 2011, 7:54 AM
Tomorrow is the day! You must both be incredibly excited. I am attending another wedding tomorrow and am breathless with anticipation for that. Remembering my own I know just how the butterflies will be playing in your tummies.

Hugs and kisses to both.

bottom's up
Jun 24, 2011, 1:03 PM
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF Y'ALL
WE ARE HAVING A CLASS REUNION ON THE 25TH, SO I WILL RAISE A TOAST TO YOU & YOURS

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2011, 3:34 PM
Marie an Rockie.. congrats an best wishes for tomoz... long life 2getha.. much joy n happiness an a lotta gettin it on:tong:...

Wudda dun this tomoz but we off for nice cuppla days up north an leave at 6 in mornin... not gettin me on computer at such an ungodly hour, not cos me dont luffyas but cos me eyes an grey matta don work well much b4 8... an 1st guy that says owt bout the Fran grey matta havin shortcummins alla the time.. Cleave cums outa retirement!!! Marie n Rocks weddin or no Marie n Rocks weddin!!!!:eek:

Needless 2 say who's doin the drivin tomoz.. me gonna b snuggled down wiv Shiv n Lou in back seat givin it the zeds dreamin of me luffly m8's gettin hitched...:bigrin:

B bad b raunchy b happy an giv it laldy the pair ofyas! Dunno if me dad has champers in up at the cottage but if not.. do know ther plenty Courvoisier so will toastyas wiv that!! Tastes betta ne ways:tong:

Luff 2 ya both an long life n happiness.

F K S n L Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!

hydropop
Jun 24, 2011, 3:40 PM
Speak for yerself and not others! Thank you very much!

Hey dookie , I did , LOL I said congrats. Thank you very much :eek:

bubba
Jun 24, 2011, 4:33 PM
Congrats to you both..... may i kiss the brides??? ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2011, 9:53 PM
I wanna sit in between Bubba and Liz... *Evil lecherous grin* And I wanna kiss Rock, and Marie and Doggie, and whomever else I can get away with kissing...LOL
Silly Cat:three:

Michigan_cpl
Jun 25, 2011, 12:45 AM
congrats to the both of you. may you both live happy ever after

Hephaestion
Jun 25, 2011, 12:58 AM
Today's the day - 25 Jun 2011
Hope all goes well from this moment on.

H.

john jackson
Jun 25, 2011, 7:49 AM
Congrats to you both ,may you always be happy .:)jj

Yoyome100
Jun 25, 2011, 3:04 PM
Hope all is going well, Congrats!

RockGardener
Jun 25, 2011, 9:32 PM
We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are now RockDelta and MarieGardener!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitkat89
Jun 25, 2011, 10:12 PM
from the moment we met on bidentification, and the moment we met at CSU till now, ive always known youd find happiness Marie

My love and congrats goes out to both of you.

<3

Raye

onewhocares
Jun 26, 2011, 11:40 PM
Congratulations.....I think the most happiest fella is DOGWOOD. Let the love grow.

Much love to you all.

Belle

DuckiesDarling
Jun 26, 2011, 11:49 PM
Congrats and warm wishes to two of my friends on here, that you were able to find happiness with each other is just wonderful. I wish you both a long and happy marriage and may you both bend over for the spankings :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 27, 2011, 1:13 AM
I "Leaked" when I saw their pics on FaceBook today...they were all beautiful...*Sniff*
Cat

Stardustwebcams
Jun 27, 2011, 4:39 AM
Congratulations! That's wonderful news. May you know only ejoy and contentment as you share your love and lives together!:three:Love of one's country is a beautiful thing.