PDA

View Full Version : body piercings

bizel
Feb 2, 2011, 9:33 PM
has any woman here got one. they sound exciting and naughty, but if they continually rub on spots that cause a groan, how on earth do you make it out the door in the morning, never mind around for the day? and with nipple piercing, is there a danger you won't be so sensitive? and isn't it a case of everyone spotting the 'bit'? not that i've ever noticed a pierced nipple - but then, that's not somewhere my gaze usually goes, male or female.

i've seen pictures of pierced penises, and have to wonder how that doesn't get torn during sex. how does all that fit in without damage?

do piercings add to the pleasure of sex or are they for decoration only?

rabbit16
Feb 2, 2011, 10:37 PM
As the male end of things with a double pierced member it is good for the female. Can be a little hard at first to enter unless loosened up more but once going it feels good-for us both actually. Hits her G spot. I have one vertically through the shaft just behind the head. That is the pleasure maker one. I also have a horizontal one that doesn't really do anything for either of us other then looks and it is through just the head. That one hurt more to get. If the gauge is too small you can have issues with them and if you have a PA and a small gauge it can get ripped out yes. They did mine with the flexible plastic stuff-I forget the name of it. That way it is less uncomfortable during healing. Don't know much about the other areas.

nudistharry
Feb 3, 2011, 12:31 AM
A lot of women have piercings. Can't think of any particular names here right now though.
I have my nipples pierced. Had it done about 5 years ago. For the first 18 months or so, my nipples were actually MORE sensitive. Now, they are just as sensitive as they were before piercing.
Can't comment on other piercings, other then what I have heard. Hopefully someone with experience in piercings in other areas will reply.

onewhocares
Feb 3, 2011, 2:24 PM
I had my nipple pierced about three years ago. It did not really hurt a bit. However, even though it was a surgical steel ring, it healed well on the outside but within a year, I developed a cyst the size of a golf ball on the inside so I had to have it removed. Hubby on the other hand still has his in and swears that his nipple is far more sensitive now. Partners find it incredibly erotic when I did have mine in.

Belle

bigbadmax
Feb 5, 2011, 4:55 PM
Shagged a girl who had her clit pierced, she called it her rusty ring. I loved it as it made her very sensetive.