PDA

View Full Version : One Year and What a year

Flounder1967
Apr 25, 2006, 8:09 PM
I just noticed that i joined this site one year ago. It's been a wild year lots of ups and downs. The ups have been greater and more of than the downs. I just wanted to let the people know hereon site and in my prvite life. Thank You all for accepting me for who I am.

It hasn't been a year since Mrs. F found out, but it;s been a great year for me.

:flag3:

Mrs.F
Apr 25, 2006, 9:46 PM
I love you Flounder! :bigrin: I do accept you for who you are. Your a wonderful man, wonderful father and a wonderful husband. All I ever want is for you to be happy and I'm glad that I can be a part of that happiness.

Mrs.F :tong:

bigregory
Apr 25, 2006, 11:05 PM
We all love you Flounder...
The years go bi quick so enjoy them.. :tongue:

RebekaLee
Apr 25, 2006, 11:40 PM
i love seeing married ppl on this site...it is nice to see marriages that work out even when finding out new information about their spouse. this site, and the relationships that ppl have with their spouses gives me hope that maybe someday if i find someone to marry i won't be as scared that it will end in divorce. and that there ARE ppl out there that support you and can love you no matter what.

codybear3
Apr 25, 2006, 11:53 PM
Great big smiles and Bear-HUGGS for Flounder and Mrs.F...Time does go by a little too quick at times... :) :paw: :paw:

pmg_ams01
Apr 26, 2006, 6:27 AM
Flounder,

You're a very lucky man - Mrs.F was one of the first people who gave me encouragement and sound advice when I came to this site - as she has done for so many people again and again.

Wishing you both every happiness in your journey together. :love1:

Pete.

arana
Apr 26, 2006, 9:06 AM
Flounder,

You're a very lucky man - Mrs.F was one of the first people who gave me encouragement and sound advice when I came to this site - as she has done for so many people again and again.

Wishing you both every happiness in your journey together. :love1:

Pete.
This is very true Flounder, I hope you treasure this wonderful lady as she is a gem. I remember when you first came here you were full of questions, I hope you got answers. My best to both of you! :tong:

huneypot
Apr 26, 2006, 12:56 PM
Big Hugs to both you Flounder, and to ur wifey Mrs F.
Its been a pleasure to get to know you both as much as I have, and I hope to get to know you more in the coming year.
Let it be a great one too, eh.
LOve
Huney
:bigrin:

Flounder1967
Apr 26, 2006, 6:54 PM
A big thank you to all.

First place I really felt like I belong, and understand.

:flag3:

usedbear1950
Apr 26, 2006, 7:27 PM
Mr & Mrs Flounder and the Lil' Flounder

It is great knowing you all. I love the fact that you guys love each other so much and it shows.
One day I hope to meet your lovely family. Until then, we can build our friendship day by day.

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:grouphug: :kiss: :bowdown: :bounce: :angel:

onewhocares
Apr 27, 2006, 4:16 AM
Happy Anniversary to FLOUNDER,

How right we are the times does go by so quickly. I hope that this year has given you answers to questions you sought. New insight into the even finer man you have become. I hope a sense of self, of direction in your young life. I hope it feels as good for you to come "HOME" to all of us who love you as it makes us feel to have you here.

I think that you are perhaps one of the luckiest men whose marriage has overcome obstacles of the unknown and uncertainty to flourish before "our" eyes and make you a better husband, friend, lover and father.

The BEST is yet to come.

Belle