PDA

View Full Version : Can a man orgazm from receiving anal only

BiPaoulo69
Feb 1, 2011, 1:51 AM
Last time I received anal I felt I was about to to have an orgazm and ejaculate without touching mt penis. My parter came first. I was wondering if it can happen.
Guys what are your experiences?

lynn175
Feb 1, 2011, 6:50 AM
Anal-only orasms do exist. Although I have no experience getting fucked in the ass, I have orgasmed without touching my cock using a vibrator up my ass. I clenched and unclenched my sphincter while the vibrator was on and deep inside me. This repeatedly pressed the vibrator against my prostate. My cock leaked precum profusely and I came within about two minutes.

lynn175
Feb 1, 2011, 8:01 AM
Also see http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10544

NEPHX
Feb 1, 2011, 8:13 AM
Last time I received anal I felt I was about to to have an orgasm and ejaculate without touching mt penis. My parter came first. I was wondering if it can happen.

Especially common in first timers/newbies as receivers/bottoms. Generally the more a guy bottoms, the more desensitized that contact with the prostate becomes.

jackbirdjay
Feb 1, 2011, 8:32 AM
Oh yes it happens to me. The first time it happen to me was years ago. I was in my 20's met a guy on cape cod mass. Went back to his place he sucked me till I shot my load down his throat. He asked if her could fuck me I said yes. When I finely seen his cock was having second thoughts. He was hung but let him any way. I was on my back he was pounding away. My little soft cock was bouncing all around. He must of hit the right spot all of a sudden my nuts and hole was feeling very great and cum was just coming out. it wasn't shooting it was just coming out. I have had this happen to me on more than once.

sixthickcut
Feb 1, 2011, 11:14 AM
i have given orgasms to men, just like women, when fucking them
it is wild when a guy squirts cum when i am stroking his tight ass without him touching his cock
just like a women squirming and tensing up as she cums deep total relaxation follows so it is with men
i also came once when i was trying out bottoming it was a wild sensation
i am a top these days
i do luv to give cock orgasms
:three:

cornholejoe
Feb 1, 2011, 4:49 PM
most the guys i have topped have cum like crazy

zman64
Feb 1, 2011, 5:15 PM
definitely can happen. i once came from "riding" an 9inch dildo. i had been stroking my cock to make it hard, but as i started taking the dildo into my ass, it only took a few minutes and i was overwhelmed with orgasm feelings and came without further manipulation of my cock. i thought i might pass out it felt so good

hornyjduk
Feb 1, 2011, 5:33 PM
I have never been with a guy myself....I'm married but consider myself bi-curious.

Anyway I am able to make myself come purely from prostate massage, without touching my cock at all. I use a massager called 'Bad Boy' from a company called 'Rocks off'. Works every time.

And I have to say the orgasm is different from how I come through normal masturbation or love making with my wife....much more intense.

bijohn0321
Feb 1, 2011, 5:37 PM
Several years ago I met with my first bi experience.this guy used to work for me infact my wife hired him.Well not long after he was working for me one of the girls working for me told me that rich wanted me.I said yeah right.not a chance but went home and fell asleep thinking about it.The next day he approached me with a offer that he said if I allow him to that know woman will ever please me like.Well to make a long story short.I gave in we got a room I sucked my first cockand this guy did things to my cock & ass that I never thought could happen.while he was fucking me with his tounge I blew a load that was the best I ever had,And he was right my wife could never satisfy me like he did.I could not leave him alone after that ,but soon after my wife caught us in the shower.After that we had a pretty open relationship she could have as many guys or girs she wanted as long as she never told anyone what happened.so yes you can climax without touching that cock and i can prove it if anyone would like me to show them.Its alot of fun............... :tongue:

chick_a_dee
Feb 1, 2011, 7:05 PM
I have had some amazing orgasms while being fucked. Before I had my prostate removed and even more so today.

centillini
Feb 14, 2011, 12:13 PM
it is possible, my wife did my ass with a toy few months ago and I shot all over her face and my stomach, wow. was hot.

bamberggm
Feb 16, 2011, 1:53 AM
Its happened to me only once. i was with my wife and she was using her strap on. the key i think was she went really slow. it was the weirdest feeling iveever had. nothing like a normal orgasm. maybe i sould have relaxed more but....this is funny....sorta felt like when i start peeing after ive held it for along time lol.

nudeorphic
Feb 16, 2011, 10:03 AM
Depends if one has a low riding or high riding prostate.
The prostate gland produces about over 80% of the semen volume.
On stimulation, if one has a low riding prostate it can cause a spontaneous ejaculation after stimulation.
The remainder of the fluid comes from the Cowper's gland and a small amount from the storage area from the testicles which holds mature sperm.

redone
Feb 16, 2011, 10:23 PM
Sure can
My introduction to sex as a young guy was by a 55 yr old guy
The first time he done me anally I cum with out touching my cock. Happy to relate the story to any one who emails me

onewhocares
Feb 17, 2011, 12:19 AM
As the straight female married to a bi man one woman short of gay...I can tell you with uncertainty that YES it can happen. One of the most wonderful things which I love to share with hubby is my fondling his hole, caresssing, and kneeding and then introducing a cyberskin dildo. Lots of lube is used and I love to maneuver it to massage his prostrate. I have NEVER seen such amazing orgasms in men as when I do this. I enjoy it as much as they do.
Belle

smokey
Feb 17, 2011, 7:02 AM
I was fucking a guy missionary once and I watched him come without even touching his penis... and he was well experienced... it was also the only absolutely verifiable time with either a man or a woman that someone came the same time I did.

Also I was with another guy... I had been sucking his cock then bent down further and rimmed his ass. He had never had that done before and promptly shot his load.

I have been with several women who have claimed the orgasms they have from anal sex are bone rattling... and that they can come that way without masturbating while you're doing them. More women come from anal while fingering themselves though... if they come at all.

maxtor
Feb 17, 2011, 1:16 PM
i was playing with an anal toy once and hit a spot that made me cum like i have never cum before. there was gobs of cum everywhere when it shot out half way cross the room. it felt so great that i have never had an orgasm like that again with anyone. i am looking for a man that can use his cock to keep probing to hit that spot again. havent had a man in a while but ready to find that bi man to try to find that spot again.

todaystheday
Feb 18, 2011, 12:41 AM
Most definitely. The only time i can is when i use a vibrator of some sort. I remember the first time; i was using an 8' flesh colored suction cup vibrator. It was only the second or third time I had played there. After a while i was feeling so good, in a way i had never experience before, with the feeling building and building; next thing i know i was having one of the strongest, intense orgasms of my life. I wasn't erect, just a semi going on, and cum everywhere. I compare that orgasm similar to the first time i masterbated and ejaculated; a feeling i've never felt before. I now call them assgasms.

roy m cox
Feb 18, 2011, 3:09 AM
i orgasm all the time if any one i am with plays with my anal or if i play with it using my fingers or toys and some times just washing it tho i get a bit frisky doing it :bigrin: just a month ago my boyfriend was sucking me and started to rub my anal with his finger and i shot a big lode that almost made him choke :tong: it was so much but he still sucked me dry and licked off what got all over my belly and his arm ,, that felt so good too :tongue:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

MrBisex
Feb 18, 2011, 4:30 PM
Oh yes absolutely, those are good.

They gets even better if you get anal and just right before you cum someone else starts to suck you cock.

Then you for sure want it one more time :bigrin:

biguy3113
Feb 19, 2011, 12:18 AM
Yes, I know you can. I did it to myself yesterday before work with a feeldoe.

mboobs
Feb 19, 2011, 3:40 AM
if your partner hits the right spot it is the most incredible orgasm. i've cum this way quite a few times. occasionally using toys but mostly with another guy.
it's always fantastic when i do. with me its not white cum it's more an extreme load of pre cum. the first time it happend i thought i was peeing.

centillini
Feb 21, 2011, 12:29 PM
I am still curious, haven't been with a guy yet, but I had an old g/f who liked playing with my ass. Twice she used a toy on my ass and I shot my load all over myself with out anything touching my cock, wow was hot.

Baby30046
Feb 21, 2011, 1:00 PM
Yes....it happened to me .....I met him here at bisexual.com
He was huge!!!! We were fucking missionairy style....my feet were on his shoulders.
I came so good.

billc77
Feb 21, 2011, 5:24 PM
When it comes to Anal Orgasm's, I highly recommend someone using the Feeldoe on you to hit the P-Spot. I also highly recommend the LELO "Billy" for direct Prostate stimulation...It yields the most intense vibrations and the frequency/Pulse settings can be changed.

MikeyAndSam
Feb 21, 2011, 7:45 PM
Mikey~

Hell yeah, it can happen. It feels amazing too. I can't tell you the last time I came during anal, mainly because the pleasure was so great, it doesn't fit into words. Sam leaned me over the sink. A few minutes later he hit my prostate, I tightened up, and there was a hell of a lot of cum on the under-the-sink doors. Seriously though, Not only can it happen; it's the best kind of orgasm a guy can have.

Sam~

It's true. It's possible and it feels great. Aside from the fact that you can directly stimulate your prostate, the anus is a nerve center. One right twitch, one good vibration and you're down on the floor, whining in pleasure. I, for one, can attest to that fact.

"They gets even better if you get anal and just right before you cum someone else starts to suck you cock."

Both~ YES.

:2cents::2cents:

~!~?

niftyshellshock
Feb 21, 2011, 8:01 PM
Mikey~

Hell yeah, it can happen. It feels amazing too. I can't tell you the last time I came during anal, mainly because the pleasure was so great, it doesn't fit into words. Sam leaned me over the sink. A few minutes later he hit my prostate, I tightened up, and there was a hell of a lot of cum on the under-the-sink doors. Seriously though, Not only can it happen; it's the best kind of orgasm a guy can have.

Sam~

It's true. It's possible and it feels great. Aside from the fact that you can directly stimulate your prostate, the anus is a nerve center. One right twitch, one good vibration and you're down on the floor, whining in pleasure. I, for one, can attest to that fact.

"They gets even better if you get anal and just right before you cum someone else starts to suck you cock."

Both~ YES.

:2cents::2cents:

~!~?

That was an awesome post.

bizel
Feb 21, 2011, 8:06 PM
mikey and sam, you given me my next fantasy with hubby. i want him to experience that with me and a strap on. thanks for sharing. it really turned me on. hopefully, gonna blow his mind.

MikeyAndSam
Feb 21, 2011, 9:00 PM
Mikey and Sam~

We aim to please, but I see we haven't just sparked one another. Have fun you people.:bigrin:

~!?

Michele Mayelle
Feb 22, 2011, 3:06 PM
Last time I received anal I felt I was about to to have an orgazm and ejaculate without touching mt penis. My parter came first. I was wondering if it can happen.

Of course, providing you have a considerate lover that knows how to massage your prostate with each thrust. In my own experience, I seem to half cum & need to finish by hand to ejaculate fully.

jimisbi
Feb 22, 2011, 8:55 PM
Oh definitely it can happen. I have cum several times from being fucked. I like to clench and unclench my sphincter muscles as well as push against my partner. It feels fantastic for me and my partners have always enjoyed it. I enjoy anal which may help. I've noticed though that I can only cum when I'm being fucked in the missionary position.