PDA

View Full Version : I'm happy....

DuckiesDarling
Jan 30, 2011, 6:57 PM
Just got done eating Papa John's Pizza that was DELIVERED to my home in BFE. That is such a miracle, normally I'd have to call in and go all the way to town to pick it up cause I was just outside the Etown delivery area, but they have a new store over in Hodgenville that will deliver here. Modest delivery charge but that's fine. Pizza delivered hot and fresh to your door, who could ask for anything more when you are in the mood for pizza? :bigrin:

mikey3000
Jan 30, 2011, 11:00 PM
LOL! Really? You never had a hot pizza delivered to your door? You poor dear. Well, enjoy it, then order another one. Is Papa John's good? I love my pizza.

DuckiesDarling
Jan 30, 2011, 11:55 PM
Well not here, Mikey. When I lived in larger cities, yeah. Papa John's is actually pretty good, but people have preferences.

AidanS57
Jan 31, 2011, 2:18 AM
LOL Congrats. I don't think I've ever lived where I didn't have pizza delivery available and I'm not sure I ever want to.

Aidan

Hephaestion
Jan 31, 2011, 2:42 AM
"The Pizza must get through" is the motto of the pizza delivery boys in London.

Neither sun, nor wind, nor rain, nor snow, nor solid ice (that keeps cars travelling at a maximum speed of 3 mph) can slow or stop these intrepid motorcyclists on their 50-125cc velocipedes as they snake off into the distance.

The US parent companies proclaim that anything delivered cold is free (illegally, it comes out of the delivery boys wages).